- Text Size +

Cheri was lying on her bed, her head back looking up at the ceiling. She was panting and breathing heavily from having spent the better part of the last two hours experiencing wave after wave of climax. How many had it been? She had lost count somewhere in the twenties, including four sernasa. It was certainly time for a breather. As she had just finished swelling, she noticed the headboard was now very close despite her butt lying at the foot of the bed. Her feet were all the way on the floor, legs spread, and she felt Simon's grip on them as he held himself. He was spent from his last salvo yet still playfully moving against her sex. Wow, Simon. He had really rocked her world. It had been years since she'd had sex, giving it up for the somehow more carnal yet less satisfying oral-tonyata encouraged at the resort. In between Goddess rotations, she'd been so consumed with her work, she hadn't made a connection with anyone. It didn't help that she was smitten with Dr. Foley, Simon, the man she worked with everyday. She had pampered him during her first Goddess Rotation, but she was too nervous to even do it properly. 

Their date last night had changed everything. Not only did they have an incredible time dinning-in and talking, but the chemistry was palpable in the air. Even after he ran off for some kind of lab-emergency, she had stayed up half the night thinking about him. The next day she'd begrudgingly continued her Goddess Rotation prep-schedule, receiving tonyata in the employee lounge all the while wishing it was Simon. When she came back to her dorm to freshen herself, seeing him unexpectedly asleep there in her bed startled her so much she almost shrieked and woke him up. She was so excited to see him, she fidgeted and paced around the apartment, wanting him but not wanting to wake him. And that, all of that, had been before the twenty some odd orgasms. 

Not that she hadn't experienced her share of multi-orgasmic bliss. Cheri had always been easy to set off. She had found it as much of a curse as a gift, as most times her unexpectedly quick first climax would set off her partner, and before she knew it her plans for a night of lovemaking turned into him sleeping, her barely satisfied and wanting so much more. Simon, however, had more than a moderate amount of stamina. Climaxing four times in two hours would have been an impressive feat for a stud in his twenties. For Simon, possibly ten-years older than her thirty-three years, it was something she wouldn't believe unless it had just seen it happen. 

Simon didn't know exactly why he was still gently rubbing against her. Despite his every desire, he suspected his recent climax would be his last for a while. Even he had limits. Still it felt good, and more importantly, he loved just looking at her. Her body was stunning, and he didn't want to give her any reason to get up. He had seen her in Goddess form before, though he realized, never with the time to look, never like this. He was also still in awe of her fast ascension. He was used to the effects of Rashja. He saw them everyday. However, it was normally inches over hours, not feet in minutes. WIth her crotch at the foot of the bed and her head almost at the headboard, he judged she must be at least eleven-feet-tall already, maybe more. 

She looked torn between exhaustion and bliss, staring up at the ceiling. Her chest rose and fell as her breaths gently deepened and slowed. Her hands were spread to the edges of the mattress, where they had recently been tensed gripping it during her orgasmic sernasa. Atop her chest, the soft perfect curve of her breasts commanded his attention. The Rashja had changed her athletic proportion only slightly, filling out her bustline to the suggestive side of elegant. Still, at about twice her normal size, they were massive even if they didn't look large on her frame. When she finally lifted her head to look down at him, he was sure she caught him staring. 

"Hi there lover. Take a rest, I don't want you to wear yourself out in one day. I have something else you can do for me." Her arms moved, filling him with the same sense of awe he always got from the Goddess form. They were long, almost as long as his body, and they reached him quicker than he expected. Her hands wrapped around his chest and dragged him up on top of her. He found himself laying against her tummy, and pressing himself up on his arms, he found himself awkwardly pressing into tits made huge by her Goddess size frame. He looked up with tentativeness and she was chuckling at him. "No need to be shy, you've been staring at them for the last hour, you might as well find out what they feel like." He felt a huge hand rustle his hair and then push, forcing his face back down to her chest. The way her huge fingers wrapped around his head was intoxicating. Then he felt fingers on his butt as she slid him up further against her until his he felt her huge nipple dragging across his face. She let him up enough for him to see the daunting task she had led him to. Her nipple was as big around as a pickle. He laid his lips against it, pushing open his mouth further in the process. She let out a sound and against pulled at his face, holding him as he suckled against her. She was making playful sounds now, not the sounds of pleasure, but more of enjoyment. "Simon, you keep this up, and I may never let you leave."