- Text Size +

Rachel and Kit has just made it to level three, slightly below the ten-and-a-half-feet minimum height. It helped that they were resort veterans. They immediately headed to he night club, knowing they'd have ample opportunity to approach their level three peak height. They were sitting next to each other, at a bench that was somewhat central and offered them a good view of the club, and club patrons a good view of them. A male patron was lying back on Rachel's lap, legs spread around her waist. He had just come into her mouth, so she calmy massaged his limpness, knowing it would be a bit before it was back in action for Kit's turn. Though she was paying more attention to the room than him. 

"Rachel, is that?" Kit pointed to a booth across the room. "Christopher?" Rachel had to turn a little, and wasn't sure she was even looking in the right direction. Kit then spoke softly enough that only Rachel could hear her over the loud action of the club. "Ohh my, are they having sex? That's forbidden!" That peaked up Rachel's interest a bit more, so she took another look.

"Kit, I swear you have an active imagination. That would be crazy. They'd be jeopardizing their entry to the resort. She probably just trying to get him excited." Rachel let some of her attention flow back to her task. The man was enjoying her attentions, and starting to respond, but he was nowhere near a climax. 

However, Kit wasn't convinced. The could barely see through the curtain, but the longer she watched the more she could make out. The blond Goddess was sitting, legs spread, pulling Chris up against her crotch. The whole scene turned her on. She couldn't tear her eyes away, and the longer she watched, the more it looked like they were having sex, breaking the resort rules, right there in the nightclub. Kit was wondering if she should do something about it, when she saw something amazing. The Goddess seemed to climax, and moments later, she surged, not growing an inch or two, but what looked more like a foot. "Rachel, you are not going to believe this, but she just had a huge sernasa, she must be a foot taller." 

Rachel was practically ignoring her, having dismissed Kit's momentary obsession already. "Sure Kit. This one's ready for you." Rachel had already primed their man for another round, and held his cock up for Kit to service. Kit's hunger took over as she lay her lips down on him, her head and hair brushing up against Rachel's breasts as she worked the man lying in her lap. 

Rachel turned back over to Kit's fascination. She had to stare for a while to even confirm it was person they both had spent time with a couple days prior, Christopher. Yes, there he was. The blond Goddess was stunning, young, slightly more modestly endowed that Kit, Rachel, and some of the other busty Goddesses. Through the interference of the screen, it looked like she had a good grip on his ass, and was humping him into her. His hands and face were not fondling, but rather being repeatedly smashed into her breasts as he was rhythmically thrust against her. It certainly looked like sex, but if her posture was any indication, she was playing with him more than anything. Then she saw it. His body thrashed a little and she swelled, fast! Her breasts rose almost a foot higher against him. Wow, her shoulders seemed to tower over him much more than just minutes before. 

Rachel was sort of in disbelief as Kit raised herself from having finished her duty pleasuring the man in Rachel's lap. Kit took one look back over at the scene and immediately could tell it had happened again. "Oh my. It happened again, didn't it? You saw it!" Rachel was dumbfounded, not agreeing or disagreeing. Kit leaned in to whisper, insight hitting her. "You think the sex did it? You think that's why it's forbidden? Just think there wouldn't be any progression of three levels if we all added two feet in ten minutes." Rachel was eyeing her as best she could while not taking her eye off Chris and the blond Goddess. "Do you think we should try it?" Rachel looked around as if they shouldn't be discussing this at all, and then with a sinister look, nodded.