- Text Size +

As Cheri worked her way across the nightclub towards Vanessa, she didn't know how she was going to make an entry. She hadn't yet seen Chris, but from what she knew, he couldn't be far behind. Vanessa was seated lying back on a central lounger, not seeming to pay attention to anything around her. Yet as soon as Cheri got close, Vanessa showed her a glance of puzzled recognition. When she was in earshot, Vanessa called out to her, "Cheri? From the lab?" Of course, Cheri had performed some of Vanessa's check-ins, of course she would recognize her. Oops. Only a small accidental breach of protocol.

"Hello Vanessa, how are you and Chris are doing." She hoped the directness would prevent admitting she wasn't a resort patron in earshot of anyone. Cheri sat near and opposite her, noticing up close that Vanessa was magestic, easily three feet taller and proportionally larger than her eleven-foot stature. 

Before Vanessa could answer, a man roaming the club walked between them. "Hello Goddesses." Of course his eyes were on Vanessa, her massive breasts, her raven black hair. Cheri felt herself attractive, but next to a Goddess at her peak, especially one as beautiful as Vanessa, she felt like a wall-flower. He was looking straight at Vanessa, "are you available?" 

Vanessa looked over at Cheri, not sure exactly what she was doing there. She worked at the resort, but yet she was Goddess sized. Was she participating? She answered with a half dodge, "I'll start, but Goddess Cheri will finish you, she is still working on her peak." Cheri didn't deny it, which seemed almost like a confirmation. Vanessa reached down, ignoring the man's outstretched hand, slipping her palm behind his butt and then lifting him off the ground. A moment later he was sitting in her lap as she mashed his head into boobs each more than double it's size. As soon as she had a handle on the little man, she returned her attention to Cheri. "I'm having an excellent time here at the resort. Chris is off somewhere, finding his own, enlightenment. Ohh there he is now." Vanessa was slightly surprised at Kendra's amazing size. Gears turned in her mind, and in an instant she realized how she must have progressed so quickly.

Cheri turned to see Chris being carried by an absolute Giant Goddess. Cheri was quite good at judging height, and most topped out at fourteen feet or so. This blond Goddess was easily a foot taller than any other Goddess in the club. It may not seem like much, but it was very noticable. Chris looked so small atop her, he looked like a doll. She held his legs, knees against her chest, while his body grasped and lay across the top of her head. She wasn't licking at his cock, but with a slight turn of her head she easily could have been. The Goddess address Vanessa first. "Sorry sweetie, I think I wore out your little man." The Goddess turned and looked down to Cheri. "Hi sister, I'm Goddess Kendra, and this is Chris." 

Being this close to Chris, Cheri's excitement over the situation faded. Her original fascination centered around his incredibly high Rashja levels, and the powerful sernasa she could achieve with them. However, after her afternoon of tonyata-sex with Simon, she found herself un-interested in the routine oral injestion the resort was based on. It would take half a day and half a dozen normal tonyata to do what Simon had done to her in two hours. She waved, wondering why she had even come. She looked around the nightclub, and noticed something wasn't right. She couldn't put her finger on it at first. "Excuse me Goddesses and men." She abruptly, almost rudely, stood and walked by Kendra as if she wasn't there. She walked past patrons of the nightclub, trying to understand what was different. Then she saw it. In a booth, the sheer curtain was only partially drawn, and she could clearly see them engaging in tonyata-sex. Her eyes darted to another booth, and she saw the same. She knew it wasn't dangerous, but it was forbidden. Resort guests were simply not allowed. As she thought about the standard procedure for handling population disobedience, she wondered if perhaps it was a bit extreme for this situation. Still, it was her job. She immediately headed for the emergency trigger.

She wasn't the only one headed there, just inside the lobby door she looked down at a male employee already removing the safeguards. She nodded, encouraging him to trigger the failsafe protocol. He looked up at her, deferring as if her size conveyed some type of leadership authority, so she reached down and pushed it herself. Immediately blue strobe lights began flashing. She knew they would be going off inside and outside the club, to alert all staff of the pending gas release. She counted out the sixty seconds, noting employees calmly exiting the club, before she followed and closed the doors behind her. The night-club was filling with a harmless but potent gas. In a matter of minutes, everyone inside would be asleep. The area would be closed off, and as the Goddesses returned to normal size, their stays would be over, possibly the last stays every at the resort.