- Text Size +

The boat captain was a male staff member, while the scuba master, Gina, was actually a female patron. This brought the dive complement to seven women and three men. Chris noticed that the dive master had a little bit of the same glow as Vanessa, though not nearly as obvious. However, in comparison to the other participants, the two of them were positively radiant. It didn't hurt that they were the tallest members of the group, but there was something else he couldn't quite put his finger on. Gina had already covered the basic dive instructions in route, and had given them the basics of the equipment they would be using. The scuba gears was less substantial than he was used to. Instead of a full vest, it was merely a tank with straps. The bouyancy floats of a typical BCD were attached to the tank instead. The straps were much more forgiving and comfortable than he was used to seeing. 

Gina stood as the boat game to a stop. "Alright, this is our entry location. Now, because this is goddess resort, I must remind you that under no circumstances should you be experimenting with the excitement of hanki panki under water. Aside from the fact that we're in our sex-discouraged afternoon hours, scuba is a serious and potentially lethal sport. Your first responsibility is safety." She looked to each person in turn, as we all nodded. "Good, with that covered, there's no reason we can't have a little eye candy down there, right ladies?" She pulled her top off, dropped her bottoms, and slipped the tiny pieces of fabric into a nearby basket. It took the rest of the female patrons only a few moments to follow suit, and Chris was standing among five stunning naked women. He counted only five because Gina, and even moreso, Vanessa were not simply stunning. They were simply unreal. Their femanine shapes, from the curve of their hips up to their breasts and shoulders, were simply more. Vanessa looked even taller and more confident to him than she had on the shore. She looked down at Chris' board shorts with a little finger flip, obviously suggesting that it was only proper for him to follow suit. He pulled off he shorts and the three outnumbered men dropped their bottoms in the same basket. 

Chris wasn't the only one overwhelmed by Vanessa's presence. The man who had been flirting with her on the beach couldn't keep his eyes off her. Third was paired to another girl on the boat, and paying most of his attention to. However, he still shot glances towards Gina and Vanessa in free moments. None of them could miss the now obvious divide. Chris, standing to Vanessa's left as they prepared their scuba gear, felt like perhaps he had misjudged and perhaps she was more than two inches taller than him. However, a few minutes later they were all in scuba gear, and dropping into the water. Only a few minutes under the surface and he could see the reason for the careful harness choices. The straps were not only comfortable, but they looked incredibly sexy on all the women. Like a pair of rugged utility suspenders worn by a naked playboy model, they framed, and even coddled their breasts together. 

After the technical focus of the descent to the coral bottom, he could see Vanessa was right. It was hard for him not to spend his time admiring the naked bodies swimming around him. Most of the women were trim and athletic, their breasts firm against their bodies, making them look sleek as they glided through the water. One of them, on the other hand, was stacked, and as she moved her bust played out an undulating ballet through the water. He tore his eyes away, and admired some of the ocean scenery, catching a glimpse of an octopus darting into a rock among the small ocean fish. They all stayed close, following the dive master as they had been instructed. Vanessa was swimming in front of him, and watching the muscles of her legs undulate as she scissor kicked had an unreal quality to it. She game to a stop and slowly turned, which put her in direct juxtoposition with the busty woman. The comparison was striking, and seemed impossible. Vanessa was obviously much longer, much taller. Necessarily, her hips were a bit wider, but her waste seemed impossibly narrow and tapered. Her bust, despite being much bigger even than the busty girl, was firm against her chest, shifting gently against the water rather than like a pillowy jellow mold. Even in the water, he could see faint lines of definition in her abs.

Once everyone collected close again, the dive master turned, heading on the next leg of their circuit. The group began to follow, but Vanessa stayed put. Chris watched her hands slip in front of her, drawing up her tummy and cupping under each of her breasts. He couldn't help but admire her as her fingers twisted at her already hard nipples. He felt himself stiffen in the water and she immediately pointed to his crotch, following up with a blow-of-a-kiss motion with her hand, before turning and swimming to follow the group. Released from his trance, he could see that he wasn't the only one enjoying her show, as one of the other men had been caught by the net of her stunning body. Let him watch, Chris thought to himself. 

Before the route was over, Chris was able to spot a stingray slinking it's way along the sand. He attempted to point it out, but at this point even the women were falling under the charm. Anyone not staring at Vanessa, was staring at Gina. Chris let out a mental chuckle, and felt confidence from knowing how willingly she had accepted the pairing band. Back on the boat, there was a bit of chaos with equipment being set away and clothing being put back on. Not that anyone wanted to coverup, but it was simply a more comfortable way to ride on metal seats in a bouncy boat.