- Text Size +

Chris was floating on a cloud after disembarking the boat. The entire group was now visibly distracted by Vanessa, and Vanessa seemed to have all eyes on him. They had walked back across the resort complex in silence, arms hooked at the elbows. He had only barely closed the door of his resort room when she pushed him gently against the door in another time-stopping kiss, her teeth pulling at his bottom lip in the process. Her hips were still leaned against him as she pulled away. "I think, my christopher, that you lost our little bet. I saw you starting at me that whole trip." He had completely forgotten about her little challenge. However, at the moment his mind was really on how tall she seemed. How was it possible he missed such an obvious thing? 

"Vanessa, in my defense, we were all powerless. You are simply stunning. I plead no contest. You are simply the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." She beamed a smile from ear to ear, and even blushed a tiny shade of pink. "May I ask, how tall are you?" 

"I think of myself as six feet and a little something extra. Why do you ask? Is that was finally got you to hand over your heart?" She shook her happily braceleted wrist. "If so, I'll scout the earth to find a way to get taller to make sure you want me every.. single ...day." Her words were punctuated by soft pecks on his lips. 

"In a way, maybe it is. When I walked up the beach and saw you standing with those women, I could see you were in a class on your own, and when I'm with you, I feel like the only man in the world." His hand was twirling her hair just to the right of her face, his body was enjoying the feeling of her pressed against him, and his eyes were trying desperately to maintain eye contact, not to stare down at the cleavage. She touched a hand to his chest and he lost the battle, his eyes dragged down and mesmerized for a moment. Up close the bikini top seemed to cover even less of her. 

"You would like me to be even taller, and you would like to be the only man for me. Done, and Done. I told you, today your wish is my command. Ohh, and I can see you'd like me bustier too!" She giggled, and he laughed, forcing his eyes up to return to hers. "If you don't mind, I have a small request." She paused, "My body is yours to caress and command, but I've been dying to pamper you all afternoon." She leaned in close to his ear, "I want my tongue on your cock... exhale.. I want your come in my mouth. right. now. Would you mind if I jumped in and took a quick taste?" She leaned away with a childish pouty look that didn't at all match the tower of sexual femanine energy that she was. He was speechless to deny her, in fact he was just speechless. He simply nodded, and she led him away from the wall. 

She led him to the closest reasonable option, a small sofa in the small living room. She pulled his shorts to the floor and gently pushed him to sit. She knelt in front of him, looking down as she momentarily cupped under each of her breasts. "I saw you enjoyed my little show. I think we made that other guy a little jealous." She watched him stare as she rubbed the round shape of her breast. "If you keep giving by breasts those puppy dog eyes I'm going to feel guilty not giving them to you right now." She laughed with him again as he looked up into her eyes. Her hands reached down into his crotch. He was already standing at half attention when she rubbed her fingers across him. She bent herself over in his lap and lapped her tongue at his cock in transition. It didn't take much, as a few licks later he was plenty ready. She slipped her lips around him and thrust several times. She abruptly raised herself for a moment, "I'm sorry, I'm going to be really selfish right now. I promise after this one thing your wish is my command." She slipped her mouth back onto him, and started with a calm but moderate pace. After a few seconds, he felt her apply pressure and the friction of her tongue dragged against him in a shockingly pleasurable way. He let out a gasp of pleasure each time her tongue crossed the tip. If her mouth wasn't enough, her fingers were sliding up his wet cock, and rubbing firmly over the top at the height of each stroke. She normally only reserved this kind of technique for bringing an unreasonably long session to a close. However, right now was a special circumstance, she simply had to have more of his tanyata. It couldn't have been much more than a minute before he was clutching at the couch and feeling as massive build up. He gasped as he shot several hours of pent up sexual attraction into her. She immediately softened her pressure but kept milking and sucking at him until she had extracted every drop. She thoroughly cleaned every inch with her tongue, being sure to leave no trace undigested. When she was finished she sat up with a smirky satisfaction that looked more like she was the one that just had her fantasy wet dream demand to suck her off immediately. 

He hardly realized how much his expectations were already being distorted by his experiences. Just one day at the goddess resort, and his already high standards for women would be forever ruined. After a moment of licking her lips, she stood, excusing herself and freshing in the bathroom. He heard her call to him. "Chris, I have an idea... It's far too early for dinner. How about I treat you to a nice soapy bath. Unless you'd prefer something else. You're wish is my command." 

He walked to the bathroom before answering her, "actually that sounds fantastic. Can I do you after?" 

She turned from the sink, having finished her freshening, and hugged up close to him. Shaking her braceleted wrist, "I am willingly yours to command. I will adore having your soapy hands rubbing every inch of this body. Who should go first?" 

He tossed her an aggressive kiss, "you are too amazing. You are spoiling me away from all other women you know." He walked over to the bath and turned the faucets to start the water. 

She came up behind him, wrapping herself around him. "I hope so. Really though, this is more your doing than you even realize." She really knew what she was implying, and she knew he really didn't. He felt and adjusted the water temperature a few times. A few minutes later the tub had filled and he slipped into it. She placed a towel on the floor, and knelt down beside the tub. He consider asking, or rather commanding, her to take off her suit, but he sort of liked the way it framed her shape. She must have tied it up tighter after diving, because the cups and strings were digging into her breasts, making it look even more sexy than before. He enjoyed watching her look at him as she stroked the soapy cloth against his body. He let his head back and dissolved into the relaxation. At some time later, he heard her let out a little gasp, and he lazily looked up to see the cause. Her hand was held in the air and her breath held, until she let out a long exhalt and shook her head as if recovering from something surprising. She started deep into his eyes. "You have no idea how much you are giving me exactly what I need, exactly what we both need." She resumed her gentle soaping. She drew out the process, taking a couple minutes each on his arms and chest, and a playful little cleaning of his crotch. When finished, she looked down with satisfaction, "all done. Time for you to hop out of there and dry off." He opened his eyes, and found her breasts inches from his face. He felt his eyes metaphorically pop out of his sockets for a moment, and wondered if those bikini top strings could really hold on much longer. It didn't look like it. 

They both stood up, and she wrapped a towel around him, playfully helping to dry him off. When they finished, he turned his attention to her to direct her into the tub, and as she stood straight his jaw almost dropped in shock. He was looking up at the bottom of her jaw. There is simply no way she was this tall earlier. He peered his head sides and looked down expecting to see her having put on some 'magic' stilleto heels, but there was no doubt she was flat footed on the floor. "You...." He was speechless, unsure how to even address was he was seeing. 

"Yes sweetie?" He flashed back images in his mind. There was no way she was this tall when they first met at the lounger. He would have noticed. Come to think of it, he specifically noticed she was hardly taller than him at lunch. Yet after the dive she was at least 6'2", but now? This wasn't even close to his recollection. If he didn't know better; if he didn't know this wasn't possible; he'd swear that she had actually grown taller since he met her. "What is it?" She looked down at him her incredibly sexy eyes, and brushed her hand against his face.

"Are you..." Was he on drugs? What was going on? This was crazy. But she was so amazing. So Amazing. "Are you, taller?" 

"I'm certainly taller than you. Do you like it? That was your wish wasn't it? Taller, Bustier, and you're the only man for .." Her eyes looked up and she set a hand on his shoulder as she again held her breath for several seconds before letting out a gasping exhale. "..for me. Phew." As she looked down at him again he felt a tingle as he registered her frame creep up slightly higher right in front of him. She shook her hair and put on a contemptous smirk.

"You are getting taller! I just saw it. I just saw you get taller! How is that possible?" 

She smiled silently for a moment, brushing her hand against her face. "I want you to say it again. Tell me I'm the sexiest woman you've ever seen. Am I the sexiest woman you've ever seen?" She took a full step back from him to he could see her, "am I?"

"Vanessa, you most definitely are. I noticed it on the boat, and then again here in the apartment. Look at your hips, and your waist, and my god, your breasts. You must be six-foot-five! Women are just not six-foot-five, and if they were, I'd notice immediately. I don't just want to be with you, I want to worship you. You're like a ..." It dawned on him. "oh my god!" She stood silent, smiling back at him. "You're like a goddess. It's the resort, they are doing it somehow arn't they?" He looked aside, gears in his brain churning at the realization. "The resort is changing you. This is incredible!"

She stepped back up towards him. "Yes, it's the resort. I have only one small correction. I am not a goddess. I'm your goddess." She knew it was time to bring up level two, but honestly, she intended to pamper him much longer. She didn't want to cut there evening short. She decided she could certainly delay calling in for the staff. "In addition, we are now invited to enter level two together. Women who have already grown this much are generally already in level two, and there, the progress is more obvious. We can finish out our evening first, but afterwords, will you join me?" 

He was stunned processing what she had said. Level two was filled with women who all had transformed like Vanessa? It was hard to even comprehend. Of course he would join her. "Of course I will join you!" His mind we reeling, oh my god. Then it happened to her again. She placed her hand against the wall, held her breath, and just .. swelled. It wasn't much, but it was noticable, and she wasn't just taller. He could see now that she just got bigger. His body was full of conflict as he felt a shiver down his spine, like a predator was near, and a stirring in his loins, responding to the most sexual form he'd every seen get even more desirable. He was just stunned staring at her for a minute, then his mind finally accepted the reality and returned to function. "I believe my dear, it is time for your bath." 

"Yes, I believe it is." He could see muscles flex in her arms as she reached to pull her top off over her head. What he had already seen was now even more obvious. Every movement of her body was filled with feminine power. She dropped her bottoms to the floor, and stepping forward her nakedness was now tantalizingly close to him. He was speechless for a moment. He placed his hand against her torso like he was touching something he'd never seen before, and in a way he was. Her head was held high, and she looked over him as she stood for him to closely admire her. His eyes followed the curve of her shoulder, and then down. Having her this close to him was sending shivers through him. She felt like a statue as his hand slid up over her tight abs. He lifted his palm against her breast, soft and firm at the same time, impossibly large -- for a normal human. 

She couldn't see his expression, but she felt his motions, and she liked it. Despite already noticing her change, this was the first time she really felt it. Unlike the typical roughness of a man, his hand and touch felt light and soft running up her abs and against her breast. She didn't mean to rush him, but she wanted to be worshiped, she wanted him to lick her and taste her. She gently pulled his head down to her breast. The feeling of his tongue against her skin was electric, and she pressed him further down, trying to gently guide him. She was wet, and horny, and almost as badly as she wanted another dose of tonyata, she wanted to feel him take her nipple in his mouth. 

For Chris the experience was slightly different. He felt a forceful hand bring him to her breast, and laid his tongue and lips into her skin. He had only just begun to enjoy the sensation, when he felt her hand pressing down. He wasn't in a hurry, he was savoring her, so he resisted casually. She didn't notice at all, and then even as he instinctually tried to remain standing, her force strained his resistance, the strain on his neck forcing him to uncomfortably bend at the knees. The force stopped as he felt her nipple slip into his mouth, and he readjusted his posture to be comfortable. Still her hand held his head immovable against her. Still, he enjoyed it immeasurably. Her nipple was huge between his lips and as she responded he tried his best to please her. Then her hand yanked free, and he heard her gasp again for breath. He placed his hands on her hips, and this time he felt it. He didn't know the name for it, but it was her sernasa. She huffed several times when her breath released, "wow, that is getting more powerful." 

"Vanessa, you should know, you are getting more powerful too. Please be careful, I think you were more forceful than you realized." She immediately remembered her training. As the process continued, it wasn't just height, or looks, it was her entire physique. They were all warned to be incredibly careful, that they would be much stronger than they realized. They were warned that even goddesses intending only gentle motions could begin to hurt those around them. She simply hadn't expected it to happen so fast. 

She desperately wanted to make eye contact, so she sat on the ledge of the tub, spreading her legs around him. Chris looked down into her eyes and marveled at the amazing form before him. "Yes, my mistake. I will be more careful. Would you still like to bathe me?" He nodded, and she reached to turn on the water and refill the tub. She realized that even the hottest temperature did not feel uncomfortable, and sensed it might be a problem for him. "I think you best set the temperature." He reached over her leg, and she couldn't help but caress his body in front of her. She was extremely careful to be soft, and she marveled now only at how much smaller he seemed to her, but at how tender his skin and muscles felt. As he waited for the tub to fill, he caressed her, and she closed her eyes to focus on the feeling. Against her legs; along her arms; around the curve of her breasts and neck. It was divine.

Watching her enter the tub felt like a religious experience to him. Like a statue moving for him. He repeated his caressing motions over her with a wet soapy cloth. The tub was incredibly large, but even still she bent her legs, and her chest was mostly above water. As he worked his way up her legs and groin, he brushed her sex and she made a noise of obvious surprise. He gently rest his finger against her clit, and could see her respond immediately. He gently slid his finger against her. "That is..." She was at a loss for words initially, "that is. ohh my, don't stop. that is.." she panted a few times before continuing, "..unlike anything i've ever felt." He slightly increased his movement, careful to keep his fingers sliding over her clit, and her voice came out with unusual volume, "oh my god. oh my. more, more." He had no intention of stopping, this was the first chance he'd had to pleasure a woman since he'd arrived, and he felt happy to repay the debt. She thrashed at the tub, moaning as she climaxed. Squeezing hard before she caught herself and dramatically eased her grip. She felt the world spin for a moment, a torrent of pleasure and discomfort as she experienced another swell in the wake of her climax. "That was divine, thank you my sweet."

He nodded, and continued his washing, marveling at the wonder of her becoming a goddess. If he had any idea how much further she would progress, he might have been in shock. As she drifted off the cascade of her release, she felt a yearning that was hard to ignore. He was kneeling next to the tub, washing her breasts, and the only thought in her mind was to take his cock. Her body wanted tonyata. She controlled the surge, yet she could not relieve the desire from her body. She had already been selfish once this evening, she was determined not to let it get the best of her. She focused her energy the only way she could, she became determined to excite him so much, to pamper him so much, that he would reward her. As he continued to her shoulders and neck, her arm reached around and caressed down his back and under his seat. She strategically and carefully slipped her long fingers through his crotch until she felt the soft skin of his scrotum. Then, in show for him, her opposite hand pressed and fondled her breast in the water. She could tell he enjoyed it from the way he responded so, so she continued. His hand braced on her shoulder, and he closed his eyes, relaxing into the moment. She too closed her eyes, yet all she could think about was his cock. How she wanted to taste him. It was like a fever. She felt him cradled on her wrist, her fingers gently teasing him. 

She had to do something before she lost control. With her eyes still closed she addressed him, "Chris." A pause, searching for words. "I am your goddess, I am yours to command. But I fear.... This change is powerful. My body wants to take you, to force you. Restraining myself is a battle I fear I am beginning to .... You must command me. You must..." She tensed in discomfort as another sernasa ran through her. "You must command me. You must command me or I fear I will lose myself." She kept her eyes forced shut, fearful that if she saw him she would be powerless to stop the hunger growing in her. 

Chris, was shocked my more than her fearful message. He saw her discomfort, and tiny signs of another surge as she tensed her body. The arm she had reached under him to playfully brush at his scrot tensed with her, and he found himself lifted several inches from the ground. His leg straddled her wrist and he had to lean hard against her shoulder to balance himself. Even as her body relaxed, her eyes remain clenched. As he processed her warnings, it somehow seemed she was not even aware that her arm still held his entire body off the ground with no visible sign of any effort. Command her? He saw her fighting for restraint. He saw how powerful her body was becoming. He again felt a chill, the hairs across his back standing on end. His body was instinctually warning him that he was in the presence of great power and danger. He heard a crack and noticed that as her far hand squeezed at the marble tub, it had crushed a small chip of stone free. He immediately felt fear that she would inadvertantly hurt him and it would be over before he could react, his mind forced him to out, "Stop Vanessa!" His forcefulness surprised them both, yet he saw the clenching in her body begin to relax. 

He began more calmly, "Please Vanessa, be careful. My god. You are crushing the stone of the tub." Her hand lifted from the stone and he saw bits of dust waft from the indentation left where the chip had fallen away. Already she felt calmer. Her body still hungered, even ached for him, but the battle for restraint was momentarily won. "Look at me Vanessa." The desire calmed, she felt sure she could see him and not let the voices chanting at her win, the hunger calling for her to use all her strength to acquire more tonyata. She hoped. She opened her eyes and saw her arms poised equally to either side, Chris awkwardly straddling her wrist. "Do you not feel my weight on you?" She was puzzled at first, most of her mind consumed with that feeling of simply wanting him. What did he mean? She raised and lowered her arm a few inches, watching as his body unnaturally rose and fell as lightly. She lifted a little higher and it become incredibly clear to both of them that she was holding his entire body off the ground without even a hint of strain. 

She relaxed more and smiled for the first time in several minutes. "No actually," she raised and lowered her arm to measure the feeling again, "it is no more effort than lifting a ... perhaps a galon of milk." She marveled and felt empowered by her own strength. Her opposite hand felt something rough on the tub edge and she looked to see the place she had pressed a chip off the stone. "Ohh my, did I do that?" A wave of concern washed over her. If she could do that, she could easily damage Christopher. The thought filled her with dread. They had warned her about this in her training and she recalled it... Despite what you feel, you will not, you cannot, directly hurt your vessel. The Rashja will not allow you to. Simply take care that you do not hurt him indirectly through your actions. If you doubt yourself, remember that when you are in the sernasa, "his will is your will, his wish is your wish, you are his goddess, and he is your vessel." She hardly realized she had spoken it aloud. Her confidence resorted, he could see the calm beauty reeminate from her. She calmly set him on the floor, and he stood looking down and admiring how godlike she was becoming. 

She sank below the surface, drenching her hair before rising up out of the water. He watched the shimmer of water streaming off her body, dipping from her arms and the tips of her protruding breasts. She continued up and up, and by the time she reached her full height he could judge her new and impossibly large form. He surmised she must have been six-foot-eight. Her shoulders were notably above eye level. He stood still for him as he scanned down her body, admiring the curve of her breast, the shape of her arm, the flair of her hip, before looking back up, way up to meet her eyes. She reached for a towel and he stood stunned, taking in the developing goddess. She liked the way he admired her, and could see his flacidness, no doubt brought on by shock and worry was giving way to a new excitement. The hunger still raging inside her forced a hope in her mind that the next tonyata would be soon. 

She leaned down to him, bringing her lips to his. She was overly gentle at first, then allowed herself to administer her tantalizing combination of tongue and lip contact. Chris found the sensation incredible, and his body language refused to let it end. He felt her slip hands along his sides to hold him. A moment later she gently lifted him from the ground, holding their lips together as she straightened and stepped from the tub. She raised him higher, tilting her head to maintain their contact as his feet dangled exactly a foot off the floor. The sensation was exhilirating for both of them; for her, because with her power came an powerful urge to both pamper and protect him; for him, because despite the dominating feeling of her obvious superiority, he felt a sense of duty eminate from her, as if she would do anything he asked, merely because he asked it. As their kiss slowly and finally parted, he decided to explore the feeling. "Vanessa my dear," she stared up at him, intently waiting on his every breath. "I think it's time for that much more relaxed pampering you promised me earlier. Would you bring me to the bed please?" At his mere mention of the possibility, the hunger in her kicked into an impatient frenzy, yet she didn't show it, as she smiled and nodded. She effortlessly held him up in front of her as she calmly made her way out of the bathroom and towards the bed, each of her steps slow and deliberate. She lowered and gently placed him on the mattress, leaving him in awe of how easily she handled him. She was now bigger and taller than him for sure, but not even by a whole foot. He couldn't handle anything more than a toddler with this kind of fluid ease and grace. She crawled onto the bed, curling herself around him until she was lying next to him.