- Text Size +

Chris was approaching sensory overload at the the resort's nightclub. Even in half hour since he and Vanessa had arrived, the place seemed to fill up, both with energy and eye candy. With the place built for Goddess proportions, judging size was distorted. Every where he looked the men seemed tiny, sitting on benches made for someone twice their size, standing next to coffee tables higher than their waists. A redhead with hair drawn over her eyes, legs spread wide, put on a bashful yet sexy vibe for a man that looked like a toy standing on the seat between her legs. Somehow her being twice his height, the top-half of her taller than all of him, didn't seem to explain it. She seemed so much more than twice his size, and for the first time it dawned on Chris. If a box was twice as tall, and twice as wide, and twice as deep, it was wasn't two but eight times larger. His moment of understanding didn't relieve the awe of seeing the redhead's hand, gripping around half the man's body like he were an oversize Ken doll. Was Vanessa that big? bigger? Was Kendra?

He considered what he himself must look like as Kendra carried him through the club, hip-riding her twelve-foot frame. Despite being held securely, fingers under his seat and arm around him, he still hugged against her. He mainly gripped to avoid a fall, her hip seven feet off the ground, but he had to admit he enjoyed the way her breasts bounced against his arm as she walked. He could see over her shoulder, giving him a good vantage of the room, though somehow he lost sight of the redhead he'd been eyeing. 

Distracted by the loud club music he scanned other other Goddesses, a stunning and trim brunette with a braid, another redhead. He almost didn't realize Kendra was talking to him. "Looks like you told her, rather showed her, the resort's best kept secret." Kendra was referring to the amazing three or four feet Vanessa had grown that afternoon, and Chris knew it. "Still, I'm glad you're still so eager for me." Kendra practically blackmailed him for some private time. She made inuendo after inuendo that she was going to share details about their tonyata sex with Vanessa. Chris couldn't explain why he didn't want her to. The resort had all the promiscuity of a rabbit farm. But somehow, the tonyata-sex, this forbidden act, was different. Not to mention the way those two bantered like they were always in the middle of an emotional catfight. He had asked Kendra for private time just to diffuse the situation.

Chris tried to set the record straight, "we both know why I'm here." Kendra stopped abruptly, staring down with contempt as if to say, really, enlighten me. "You and Vanessa have this girl power struggle going on, and I didn't want to be in the middle of it." 

Kendra just smirked at him and resumed walking across the club. "Is that why you're here. Well, you can fix that little problem right now. Just tell me to and I'll drop you right back there and leave you alone the rest of your stay." She had called his bluff. A bluff he didn't know he'd made. She slipped into a booth that seemed to be as far away from Vanessa as possible, drawing a not quite sheer curtain behind them. "I get it. She's hot and all, you two have a little bond. But I'll tell you a little secret," Kendra slipped him off her hip such that he was standing on the booth cushion. "I'm hotter." 

She sat next to him, relaxing her posture enough that he could actually look down to her eyes, a little bit. "Now, let me tell you why I think we're both here." Not that he was noticing her eyes as much as the rest of her outrageous body, tucking up close to him. "You want me to be your giant sex doll, and I want to get more giant." Her hand started fingering him. "You get to play with me and pull my strings, and when this little guy is ready to do his thing, well then I get what I want. You think that will be okay with you?" Her head was moving closer and nodding, and he nodded along with her, slowly entering the trance of her sexuality. Their lips met. He sucked at her oversize bottom lip before she stuck the tip of her tongue into his mouth. It wasn't really a kiss, more of a tongue exploration and assault. He loved it.