- Text Size +

"Right this way Mr. Rothchild." As the cute receptionist showed him back towards Suzanne's office, he guessed their client bills must be pretty high to justify such personal treatment. As he walked, he thought about how he'd practically been avoiding her. Not that it was unusual for the two of them not to see each other for a few days, or that he didn't want to see her. This time he had his reasons. 

Ever since he realized the Rashja was still with him, ever since he made her sernasa, he found it hard to concentrate on his normal life. It was as worrying as it was exciting, but he needed to be able to work, he needed to be able to think. So he had put her off as much as he could force himself to. And Suzanne hadn't made it easy, ratcheting up her flirtatous sexting several notches. Walking through the classy law office for the first time, adorned with oak doors and brass fixtures, everything seemed so normal and the accidental sernasa a distant memory. 

Suzanne sat at her desk impatiently. The receptionist had called Chris' arrival, and was bringing him back. Sitting and waiting, her skin tingled and palms flushed at sensations she was entirely not used to. Years as an adult entertainer had changed her relationship needs dramatically. She now found men so easy to attract, so easy to connect with, so easy to seduce, she no longer needed them. It's part of why she took so long to take a boyfriend. It took her two years to realize she was free to choose, rather than be driven by uncontrolled emotions. She chose Chris because he brought out feelings of peace, comfort, sometimes even amusement. She liked it, and she liked him.

However, this week she felt decidedly not at peace. She couldn't get Chris out of her head, could hardly work, and had hardly eaten. What was this? Was it a crush? Was it hormonal? Was it love? She shocked herself with the thought. They hadn't even been dating two months. The idea that she might have fallen for him already, that she could fall for anyone so quickly, was bothersome to her. Yet wasn't this exactly what she had hoped for when she returned to a normal life? To impossibly regain her innocence and fall in love? 

She shook her head as if to shake away the thoughts. She had no idea what was going on. All she knew was that she needed to see him. Both their work lives were incredibly busy, so it was typical to wait for weekends. This week she had shamelessly flirted and enticed him in for a lunch date, just to get a few minutes with him. She took a deep breath, regaining her composure to prepare for their pending arrival. It was not a moment too soon, as her assistant squawked on the intercom, "Miss Oliver, your guest is here, shall I send him in?" 

Chris was fascinated with all the formality. He spent his work life mostly outside the office. Running marketing for Pink Ice Vodka was about networking, communication, glitz and glam. Lots of drinking, lots of bars, and no staff calling to announce a visitor. A moment later the assistant set down her phone and was quickly at the door gesturing him in. Suzanne called out from behind her desk as he entered, "Judy, hold my calls. Also, can you get me a copy of the Pickens brief, I need to begin reviewing it before I leave today." He looked around the office, expecting the exchange to continue. However, her assistant barely let out a nod before pulling the door closed behind him. Her curt behavior so different than what he was used to in his world.

"Nice digs," Chris admitted as he finished looking around. In addition to a great view of the city, it was rich with natural wood and leather. A bit too old-world for his taste, but opulent. Suzanne was on her way to him from her desk. A small couch and coffee table filled most of the remaining space. On the coffee table sat a neatly placed paper bag which he expected was probably their lunch. Suzanne tucked up close and planted a soft kiss on his lips, her quick transition from office efficiency to personal connection catching him a little off-guard, yet reminding him how much he liked her, "it good to see see you too." She just smiled back with what he could swear was a tiny bit of unease. 

Tucking against him, smelling his smell, tasting his lips, Suzanne felt the distracting flutter running through her amplify. Thoughts of it's cause were distant from her mind now, as were thoughts of lunch. She didn't care for either. She wanted him, to pleasure him, to taste him. She looked to the door as she thought about her coworkers beyond it. Could she risk it? In the office? Years ago she would have fucked him in Times Square without hesitation, making a show so everyone could watch. Today, the desire running through her seemed to go against everything that her return to a normal life represented. Increasingly, it was a sensation she couldn't resist. She moved to the door without thinking, locking it. Her body felt simultaneously charged yet numb, as if on auto-pilot. 

Chris didn't find it unusual that she locked the door. He understood how an office worker seeing even innocent personal interactions could be incredibly awkward and was glad for the small increase in privacy. He situated himself on the couch, shuffling through the lunch bag. Nicely wrapped sandwiches. Her favorite turkey on wheat, and a roast beef on rye. He set the bag aside and placed the sandwiches neatly on the table as she sat next to him. He was starting to notice something peculiar. She was staring at him with unusual intensity. Her eyes contained what looked like hunger, but not for the food laid out on the table. She hadn't so much as glanced at it. He spoke up in an almost awkward attempt to break the tension. "Thanks for picking up lunch. How has your week been?" 

She couldn't care enough about his pleasantry to respond to it. She needed him. She slid herself towards him until they were touching, then she opened the top button of her blouse. Her words were a barely audible whisper. "Baby, I've been dying for you all week." She reached down towards his crotch. He obviously wasn't ready for her, but she knew all too well how to get him there. His eyes showed shock, but he made no move to stop her. 

"Did you get my texts?" His reflexive smirk confirmed it, oh he certainly had. Every day she had texted with lewd sexy messages about exactly what she wanted to do to him. He wondered how much of it was the Rashja. "And you stayed away this long? You know a girl could get the wrong idea." She could feel him stiffening up and moved to open his pants. "I want you to know, I've been thinking about that last....project we worked on." Her voice tone shifting with her out of context word-choice. "I think my work was really below par. I think with some extra effort I can get you a much more impressive result." She had much better access now, his pants open, her fingers slipping down to his bare cock. 

Some part of him wasn't entirely comfortable with this happening here, in her office. However, that part of him was not in the driver's seat. Her head had already descended, her tongue already on his still growing erection. He even felt a little sloppy and soft in her mouth, but that didn't last long. Her tongue twisted and twirled at him, and in no time he was biting his own hand in an effort not to make a sound. God she felt good. He gave in, having no objection to a quick blowjob before lunch. Just as as he thought she was going to fast-track the event, she seemed to pace herself, alternately licking and then stroking herself up and down on him as if to draw it out. 

She loved the feeling of him in her mouth as she continued her rhythm for several minutes. During that time, she became increasingly aware of her own dripping wet sex, almost burning for him between her legs. She was conflicted. Her memory of their last session was foggy, but it felt so strangely good to have him come in her mouth. Her plan had been to repeat it. However, right now her body wanted something very different. Her legs wanted to jump up and pounce onto him. Could she do it? Right here in the office? He was doing such a good job keeping quiet, but she wasn't sure she could do the same. The fact that their sex would be unprotected was far from her mind.

She pulled her lips away for a moment. The look in his face was pure pleasure. His teeth were softly clenched down on his own hand. He looking like he was dying to come, and somehow it sent her over the edge. She stood, pulling her panties aside as she quickly knelt into his lap and fed him into her. She wrapped his head in her hands as she gyrated herself against him. She didn't think she could keep this up long without her assistant hearing something, so she had no expectation of getting herself. She just wanted to feel him come into her, and it had to happen fast. Her hips were tipped in, knowing she'd bend and rub him more than he could handle in only a few strokes. The look in his face was a fascinating mix of pleasure and lust, terror and shock. Just two more thrusts and she felt him silently pump into her. It felt warm and good, better than she expected actually. 

Chris was in shock as she climbed off him. It had all happened so fast, he didn't even have time to think. He buttoned his pants as his mind raced with concerns. If he really was still carrying the Rashja, and she had just received it via sex. Oh fuck! His mind screamed at him, and for once he felt glad not to have shouted it out loud. He grabbed her wrist. "Suzanne. Listen to me. We don't have much time. Is there a nearby fire escape?" 

He saw her look of confusion. Obviously she had no idea what he was reacting to. He didn't know how he would explain this all to her, but he knew they had little time. He had to get her out of here. He stood, holding her shoulders. "Suzanne. You have to trust me. We have to leave here right now. Where is the fire escape?" 

"Chris, you're acting really strange. What does that matter." She was rebuttoning her blouse, making herself look presentable, when he grabbed her wrist again. 

Was the Rashja already affecting her? If it was, she'd have to listen to him. But there was a good chance it wasn't. He didn't know how, but he had to get her out of there before the sernasa happened. He guessed he had less than a minute. "Suzanne, you have to come with me right now. Tell your assistant a family matter has come up, I'll explain when we're in the fire escape." He pulled her wrist towards the door, and was happy when she let go of her resistance, finally following him. 

Outside, Suzanne did as he asked, more calmly than he would have given his impatience. "Judy, I have to handle something urgent out of the office. Reschedule my afternoon appointments. I'll call you in a few hours." 

Her assistant nodded back without any hint of surprise, as if darting out after having sex with your boyfriend in the office was completely normal. Suzanne immediately turned to walk away with a pace that was more calm than he would have liked. Her assistant called from behind, "and the Pickens brief?" Suzanne waved her hand over her shoulder at the question, continuing her slow pace towards the fire escape.

From behind her Chris could already see the early signs of her starting to swell. Did she know something was happening? How much further was it? In a few seconds, if they didn't make the fire-escape, her coworkers were going to get a front-row seat to something they were really not ready for. He could see her reaching for a doorknob, while he also could tell she was fighting to restrain something. The doornob made a creaking sound as she inadvertantly bent it, moving through the door and into the fire escape. Once inside, Chris closed the door behind them and quickly dragged her down a flight, worried she was going to vocalize still well in earshot of her office-mates. 

When they stopped, she leaned into the wall behind. He could finally see the look on her face, the pure pleasure of the sernasa breaking through. "Ohh Chris, what is this?" Her hands went to her crotch in a very un-ladylike gesture as she momentarily bent at the waist. "Uhhnnnhh! It feels divine!" When she stood up straight, he could see she already stood a couple inches taller than him in her heels. She placed a hand against the wall, showing her disorientation. She looked down at Chris with surprise. "Chris what is... Uhnnnhhh, it feels so good!" 

She had no idea what was happening, but she knew where it was coming from. There was a warm swelling of pleasure unlike anything she'd ever felt coming from her crotch. She still had one hand sqeezed between her legs in an attempt to calm or control the feeling. Though she had no desire for it to stop. She was equally shocked looking down at Chris. How was she looking down at him? Chris was much taller than her, yet he seemed smaller by the moment. She felt one of her feet fall out from under as her heel broke, and looked down to see the straps on both of her shoes had somehow snapped. She awkwardly stepped off the broken soles, now barefoot next to Chris as he continued to look smaller in front of her. "Uhnnn Chris!" Another wave went through her as her hand clawed at the wall, wishing for something to hold onto.

Chris had seen this display countless times before at Goddess Resort, but somehow this was the most sexy it had ever been. Something about the danger, the way it almost happened right in her office; something about the way she hadn't expected it, and had no idea what was happening; and something about the way her normal clothing was straining and breaking as it progressed. Now barefoot on the concrete, he guessed her to be two inches taller than him and still growing. Her body strained at her blouse, the fabric stretched to gaping openings between the buttons. The hem was nowhere near her waist, as she had grown almost five inches already, with still more to go. He reached out for her arm, and she let it away from the wall hold his shoulder. "Suz, it'll be just a few seconds more. Just a few seconds more." 

She watched the top of his head crest into view. Was she getting taller? That was not possible. She would have to be six-foot-four to see over her boyfriend's head. Yet the impossible seemed to be happening with every moment. She heard several buttons on her blouse snap free, first one, then a few more. Then she heard her skirt tear at the hip. She felt fortunate not to be concerned about modesty, even if they were alone in the fire-escape. The pleasure waves running through her were slowly calming, as she looked down at a boyfriend she now towered over. Towered over! The top of his head hardly made it up to her chin. 

What had he said? Just a few more seconds? Did he know what was happening? When the sensation finally came to a stop, she was silent, looking down at Chris with a stunned lack of any understanding. "Suz, I think it's finished, let me explain. You see. I uhm. I went to this Resort about six months ago.."

She was standing there half naked and disheveled, her growth having damaged most of her clothing. Her shirt was gaped open; her bra was hanging loose but still oddly draped around her; and her skirt was torn and hanging low on her hips. "Chris! Am I taller than you?" She cut him off mid-sentence, looking down at herself, "I'm fucking huge. One minute we're having sex, the next minute I'm standing in the fire-escape, my clothes ripped off, fucking half-a-foot taller than you. And you KNOW what caused this? I'll say you have some explaining to do."

He was incredibly turned on, just as much by the sight of her as by her frustration. If he hadn't just come, he would have been already ready for her. He wasn't sure how to explain, but as he stood there he became increasingly concerned about being seen. There was nobody in the fire-escape, but that didn't mean there couldn't be. "I'll explain everything, but first we have to get out of here. Follow me and be quiet." He turned, expecting her to follow, hoping the Rashja would help him out. Her face looked to object, but she didn't. A moment later she was following along behind quietly, step after step down the stairs. He had to think. His car was in the parking garage. If they were lucky, they could get to it unseen, then figure out how to cover her up and get out of there.