- Text Size +

Wendel waved the next candidate into the small office he was using for interviews. All afternoon he'd been screening for his new Protectorate. At the moment, he was reconsidering his strategy. 

The fact that sernasa required the Rashja to be delivered via sex was not only an awkward job requirement, but one with legal complications. To side-step the issue, he had decided to source early recruits from sex related professions. He figured this would streamline the initial transition, and it had certainly worked well for the first two Amazon Protectors, Sarah and Kat. It also had the added bonus of bringing in extremely attractive candidates. 

Today, however, his strategy was not fairing so well. The women made him wonder if they were the product of a grand science experiment in single trait over-selection sampling, most of the candidates having more fiery beauty than common sense or personal presence. 

The next prospect looked to be no exception. When she entered, it was obvious she had ignored his paragraph on appropriate attire. Brunette, medium height, her body slightly more tight than curvy. She was wearing a one piece black dress that was cut to show off absolutely everything. The bottom hem was barely low enough to be considered even a mini-skirt; and the chest was opened up with mock-laces, showing off not just cleavage, but the inside hemisphere of each of her admittedly perfect breasts. He had waved off more than one candidate immediately for failing to dress casually as requested, but this one was incredibly attractive, even among women paid for their beauty. 

"Please have a seat. Gia is it?" The girl nodded and sat on the edge of the chair, her legs swung in his direction. As he flipped through her file, she fidgeted on her chair, drawing his attention like a lit firecracker that was about to go bang. With such a short dress, it was obvious even a small move of her legs would give him a show. She perked up when he focused his full attention back on her. "We require our employees to be reliable. It says here you have a volatile relationship with a past boyfriend? Multiple domestic noise complaints from your neighbors, and some kind of altercation. Would you care to explain?" The file said much more than that. He wanted to see her reaction. 

Her face registered surprise. "I didn't write that," her voice a bit defensive. "Are you sure you have the right application? Besides, what does it matter? I thought this was for some kind of sexy security gig." She reached into her bag, and pulled out a set of real looking metal handcuffs. She stood up, spread legged in front of the desk and reached for the file in Wendel's hands. "How about you put this down and conduct a proper interview." The day had been filled with antics like this, and Wendel was becoming accustomed to it. He had guessed that the lucrative compensation posted for the job brought out the a-list performances. Wendel let the file go, and she set her handcuffs on it like a paperweight. 

Gia moved like a cat, quickly climbing into the desk, propping on all fours, face to face with Wendel. He did his best to ignore her antics and continue the interview. "This position requires discretion and involves a position of authority, so we need candidates who are calm under pressure." She gracefully crawled forward, bracing on her arms she swung her legs out and sat on the edge of the desk nearest him. They quality of her movement was very gymnastic. Her hands on the desk prevented a clear view, but she was clearly not wearing anything under her dress. 

She pursed her lips, and dragged a finger against his cheek. "Are you going to be calm, when you feel the pressure of my cunt squeezing down on your cock?" Even among the select participants of the day's interviews, Gia was extremely aggressive and sexual. Even trying to keep his cool for the interview, Wendel showed subtle signs of being drawn in. Still, he had an interview to conduct. He slid his chair back, reached into a drawer and pulled out his mock pistol. Wendel showed his hand, lifted the gun prop, aimed it at her, and cocked it. She didn't even flinch. "What would you do if this was a real gun?"

"That depends." She reasserted her two-handed grip on the edge of the desk, and in a slow and controlled motion lifted herself off the surface. As she rolled her hips forward, she set herself back onto the desk in a flat-split. She had held her eyes on Wendel the entire time, but he realized he was distracted by the exposure as fabric was pushed up towards her hips. "What do you intend to do with it?" 

"I intend to shoot you with it." He gestured his gun and eyes to her right, "and then I intend to shoot the person you're protecting right there." Wendel had tried this routine several times during the day. It was intended to assess their self-defense instincts, not their role play. The ones putting on a sexy show like Gia generally toned it down about now.

"I could take you down. I assume I have a weapon of some sort? A gun?" Wendel nodded in response. She held one hand like a gun, bracing it as she pointed it at the ceiling. "So boring though, don't you think?" She returned her hands to the desk, behind her this time. "Wouldn't you rather I just take you?" Her legs slid down off the desk. Her hands came to the bottom of her dress, not to cover up, but to neatly pull and fold it waist high. Wendel admired how incredibly sexy she was as she took a step towards him. 

Then he realized his mistake. Her eyes had been locked on him, but in a smooth motion, she struck his arm, grabbed the top of the gun and turned it it to the outside. The maneuver was quick, and if the strike wasn't painful, the way his hand and fingers were twisted certainly was. He heard the click of the prop-trigger going off mid-motion, and then the sound of the gun hitting the floor. 

Her motion continued, and he winced in pain as she twisted his hand. Her knees quickly landed between his legs on the seat, too close for comfort. Somehow she still had his hand twisted backwards. "Stop. Stop. That's quite enough." She leaned over him, his face filling with her dark hair. Wendel tried to raise his opposite hand, but it woudn't budge. He felt something pinning it to the chair arm. His mind finally recognized the sound he had just heard. It was a plastic ziptie. She stopped twisting his opposite hand, but to his dismay it was now handcuffed to the opposite chair arm. 

Her flurry of motion had ended, as she turned and sat into his lap, her head tilting back over his shoulder to offer a view down the front of what little there was of her dress. She let out a sultry whisper, "Ohh, that's not nearly enough yet." She gyrated herself into his crotch. "It'll be enough either when I make you come, you give me the job, or both."