- Text Size +

After having missed half of the previous work week held up at Chris' apartment, Suzanne hardly had time to be skipping out at 7pm to meet the girls. She hadn't even had time to see Chris again, but she just had to have someone to talk to. The whole thing had been like a weird, twisted, amazing dream. Even now she could hardly believe it had happened. And it wasn't just the feeling of growing several feet taller than humanly possible, it was also how strong she had become. Crushing and twisting the metal of a doorknob in her bare hands. Despite being under strict orders not to say anything to anyone, she just had to talk to them. 

As she approached the door of the bar, she reveled in her excitement, the lightness in her feet. Pulling at the door, she marveled at how easily it flung open. She wasn't exactly bending metal anymore, not that she hadn't tried. But somehow, ever since her transformation, everything just seemed lighter and easier for her. She waded through the crowded bar. It was by no means upscale, and she felt a bit out of place in her lawyer dress-suit. This was a middle ground for her and the girls, as they would undoubtedly be out of place in some uptown scotch bar. She spotted her friends, and as she made her way, she found pushing through people just that much easier than she expected.

When she reached them, she could see Drew had come right from work without so much as an outfit change, her DDDs popping so far out of her white blouse it was clear there was no way she could button it up even if she wanted to. However, Suzanne was more focused on how short Drew seemed. Drew noticed it too. "Next time I'm staying in my hooker-heels, tall bitch," Drew's language was affectionately colorful, but she didn't know how right she was. Suz had measured herself, and somehow even after shrinking back to normal, she was still a whole two inches taller than last week. She had measured it twice. She crounched down for the hug, making those extra inches less noticeable. 

"Hey Allison," Suzanne turned and gave her a quick greeting squeeze, glad at least she knew how not to dress like a harlot. Her little black dress would fit in anywhere. Only if you looked closely would you notice the sexy edge of a size 0 too short for her height, and the telltale signs that her perky tits were staying there all on their own. "Listen up you two. The most amazing thing happened to me. Astonishing. Like you're not going to believe it crazy." Allison peaked up in interest, Drew had already turned back towards a guy across the bar who had been staring at her. 

Allison swatted, "please Drew. Don't tease the animals." They all looked over. He was sharp looking, dark hair, mature but not old. What's more, it was clear he had her number. He was casually holding a folded hundred-dollar-bill in his fingers, tipping it in a way that most wouldn't notice. Obviously Drew had, she was already teasing at her collar, drawing attention to her rack as she stared back at him. Allison swatted harder. "Drew. Down girl. You can work another night, Suz came all the way down to meet us." 

Drew broke off her sexy stare in a huff, "whatever. I was just having some fun. What's this big news of your's Suz? You finally found a guy that can make you come? We know, he's delicious. We're both jealous." Despite her response, Drew clearly hadn't stopped flirting with the man waving the hundred dollar bill.

"No. Well, yes, but... That's not the big news." Suz was caught-off-guard by being tricked into Drew's question unexpectedly. From her stammering, the girls could tell Chris was giving her what she needed, which peaked both of there interests. She began again, "Last week, I. Something amazing happened. I. This. Chris." The closer she got to spilling it out, the quicker she found her words disappearing. She tried again, found herself mute, and let out a frustrated grunt. "Arrrrh!"

Allison dove in this time. "Don't tell me he proposed to you!" Suz shook her head, still frustrated and confused about where here words had gone. "Phew. Not that we wouldn't be happy for you. I mean. It's just," she was now covering to hide her jealousy, "it's just you two have only been together a little while. That would be way too soon." 

Suzanne took a deep breath, "I do not know what is going on with me. I'm trying to tell you what happened, and then the words just won't..." she hadn't even finished her thought when a loud whistle and shout interrupted the noisy bar scene. Someone turned up the TVs to make them the center of attention, and the bar started hooting and hollering. Suzanne figured it was a sports team. She was deep in thought trying to figure out why she couldn't tell them. Chris' words rang in her head. He hadn't told her she shouldn't tell them, he said she wouldn't. As if it was an indisputable fact. She tried to blurt out something about getting bigger, and again nothing came out. Now she didn't have free will anymore? The realization kind of ticked her off.

"Now there is a movie I'd like to see." Drew was watching a TV mounted across the bar. Suzanne took one look at a screen and realized she wasn't the only one getting a transformation recently. A man on screen was dwarfed by two huge women, easily three feet taller than him. It was impossible to hear the TVs over the clamor of the bar, but the subtitles flashed words across the screen... '...METHOD ARE A TRDE SECRET, BUT RST ASSURED, PROTCTERATE IS A FORCE FOR GOOD." 

Despite the newscast titling on the bottom, despite the familiar anchorman, the images on the screen were simply unbelievable to anyone who noticed them. Every except Suzanne. Somehow this public disclosure made the events she had experienced that much more real. She somehow expected people in the bar to hush in shock as their world changed, or clamor in panic. Instead they practically ignored it. The news segment ended. 

Drew turned back from the screen, "that is some kick-ass girl power." Suzanne wanted to tell Drew it was no stunt, no ad-campaign, no movie preview. She wanted to them it was real, tell them it had happened to her, but somehow she couldn't. "What I wouldn't give to be just a couple inches taller. Now, what was it you were going to tell us Suz?" Drew seemed to be dismissing the whole thing as a farce. Suz wanted to shout at her. Tell her that the world as they knew it was about to change, but her lips just wouldn't move. It made her feel disconnected, like she was watching herself talk to her friends. She let out an exacerbated sigh. "Better yet, don't tell us. You're probably engaged or something. We're jealous enough of you already." There was just a little bit of truthy bite to Drew's sarcastic humor.

"No. I'm not even...Gosh, no." Suzanne's thoughts snapped back to Chris, as she professed a denial that some small part of her realized was overplayed. Allison and Drew were now staring at her with even more interest, as if they could see through her protestations. Truth was she did care for Chris, but at the moment, she was ticked at him. She would never let a man control her. The budding anger, her disconnection, and a bit of alcohol caused old Suzanne to surface. The Suzanne that wanted to get what Suzanne wanted. They needed to know the world had changed, that the news program was real. If she couldn't tell them, she'd just have to show them. It was time to bring the girls home. "Let's see Chris control that," she thought to herself.

"Well, you might be a little jealous, Allison. Turns out Chris and I had that little chat. The one about my former profession." She could see she had them interested now. "Turns out he doesn't mind at all. In fact, he thinks it's kinda hot." Allison had long ago given up any hope of finding a partner who would accept her profession. The suggestion that Chris could, brought out a mixed look of anger, envy, and disbelief. "Ohh and Drew, I think you got a little under his skin. Or at least those babies did." Drew knew which babies she was referring to and let out a little giggle. "Chris is the first guy I've cared about, basically ever. So I was thinking. Why not go all the way? I'd like to really hook him, show him how good it can be. You girls up for a little overtime tonight?" 

It wasn't really a question. She knew how they would respond. Allison was still a bit bent, but she would be over it in a minute. Drew simply smiled and licked her lips. "It's about time the girls got back together."