- Text Size +

Chris was at home, just changing clothes before heading out to his evening Pink Ice promotion. Ever since that run-in with his boss last week, he'd been putting in overtime, promoting the brand day and night. Thankfully, Suz had also been consumed with work after her extended absence. As much as he wanted to forget life, take Suz somewhere private and recede into fantasy, he knew this world wasn't free. He needed money. He needed his job.

When the doorbell rang it was unexpected. Suz was out with the girls tonight. She had just texted him and reminded him to meet up later. He was at a loss for who could be visiting him right at the moment. He grabbed a white shirt with an embroidered pattern and started buttoning it as he walked. 

Swinging the door open brought quite a surprise. The woman standing there was completely stunning. She wore a sexy black leather skirt and a fitted white under-buttoned blouse that showed off every inch of her body. She was carrying a small briefcase, and she was tall. In fact, a bit taller than him in heels. Young. Too young to be wandering alone in a city or randomly ringing doorbells. Did he have a new neighbor? Straight, jet black hair. Then something clicked and he realized he knew her. The last time he saw her she looked very different, but it was her. "It took a while to find you. Well? Aren't you going to invite me in?" 

"Vanessa! Wow. Of course." Chris opened the door wide, unsure what type of greeting was appropriate for the woman he most recently worshiped and was pampered by as a naked fifteen foot amazon sex goddess. A part of him wanted to hug her hello and pretend everything was normal, another part of him wanted to rip her clothes off and relive some old memories, reality be damned. He struggled to get some words out. "How did you? I mean, what are you doing here?" He looked at his watch, as blowing off this promotion might mean an even quicker end to his job. He decided to avoid even the hug, for fear his male instincts might move too fast to control. He'd have to make this quick, gesturing her to the couch.

"I'm here for two reasons really. First, I want to say thank you." She sat, crossed her legs, and slid herself a little closer. She layed a hand on his leg, which he instinctively took in his own. A sign of their previous intimacy. "You wouldn't know this, but before our little, vacation... I was quite a bit shorter than this. Maybe five-foot-five on a tall day. It seems the resort left me with a five-inch gift. She gestured her hand, as if waving a magic wand over herself. They say this doesn't normally happen. They also tell me I have you to thank." She leaned in, pecking him on the cheek. "So thank you." It took all his will to avoid meeting those plush lips with his own.

"Second, they offered me an obscene amount of money to come talk to you. Seems you know something they want you to keep quiet about." She set the briefcase on the coffee table, and opened it. "This is a first installment. They think a cash incentive and a visit from me might affect your sensibilities. " She squeezed his hand, moved in close, as if to make her words even more private, "I had no idea what that secret might be, but after seeing that crazy billionaire on the news earlier, I have my suspicions." 

Chris' mind was still back a few pages. They know? They were spying on him? He looked into the briefcase. It wasn't filled with stacks of bills like in some cloak-and-dagger movie, but a single official looking bank note with a seven figure dollar amount written out across the middle. He turned back to Vanessa, almost in disbelief, not sure what to ask about first, only to find her biting her lip in a sexy way that made it hard for him to think about anything else. 

His mind struggled to click together the facts, adding it all up. He already knew the Rashja stayed with him. Of course they wanted to keep him quiet. Why would they send a guest? It had to be someone he could trust. Then the payoff. With the size of that bank note, he could certainly live a little easier. Could it really be that easy? He considered how much a resort visit cost, the hundreds of guests he saw there, and realized the check probably wouldn't put a big dent in their profits. Only one thing didn't add up. "What crazy billionaire?"

"It takes a lot to get your attention, Chris Rothchild. That check will turn you into a multi-millionaire; I'm wearing an outfit with fuck-me written all over it, and you want to know about a news program. A girl could get the wrong idea you know?" Her lip curled into a sexy little smirk that seemed all too familiar. She gracefully moved in, setting a knee on the couch then straddling him, pushing him back against the cushions. It took only a moment for her to open the few remaining buttons of her blouse. "Now, I think it's time to thank you properly."