- Text Size +

As the cab sped along, Suzanne tried again to tell her friends about the growth, and again she found herself inexplicably mute. Whatever was causing the mental interference, it only further fueled her desire to turn the tables on Chris. The moment the cab let them out, Drew looked up starry eyed at the swanky uptown building, "looks like there is at least one big thing in his pants. His wallet!" She was the only one smiling at her own bad humor. Suzanne looked at Drew's outfit, comically proportioned tits flaunted for all to see, and wished Drew was a tiny bit more like Allison. A bit more able to blend in. As they strode in through the front door, she felt a moment of concern at what the doorman might think. 

The doorman waved recognition to Suzanne. She waved back as he greeted her. "Hello, Ms. Oliver." His words stuttered a bit in a double-take at her companions. It was a common occurrence when accompanied by Drew. He reached for his desk phone to call up even as they passed. It was something he wouldn't normally do, but she was too focused on the elevators to notice.

"Now girls. He has a big promotion tonight, so we should have some time to setup before he gets back." As the elevator doors closed, Suzanne had her phone out, and was texting Chris an alternate plan for the evening. Retracting her earlier invitation to meet them out in favor of catching her back at his place. She kept her companions a surprise. The floor numbers ticked by until finally the elevator opened. She flipped through her key-ring as they approached his door. The phone was ringing inside, generally a good sign nobody is home. Only she could hear something more. She stopped, hearing what sounded like voices through the door. 

She turned the key in the lock, and opened the door to a sight she totally didn't expect. Chris was on the couch reaching for the ringing phone, while a tall gorgeous young dark haired girl seemed to be playfully wrestling to stop him. As Suz and the girls entered, they both turned, faces surprised. Chris made a more aggressive move, tossing the girl to the couch and standing up, "Suz! Alli? Drew? What are you doing here?" 

Suz could see now that the girl's blouse was wide open. Who was this woman? What was Chris doing? She didn't have a jealous or possessive bone in her body, but she did expect honesty. It didn't seem like something honest was going on here. "Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Who is this?" The girl stood, a bit taller than Chris in her heels, and casually fastened the buttons of her blouse. She appeared to have no intention of leaving.

Too many thoughts were flying through Chris' head. He might lose his job; he should be leaving for Pink Ice promotion; a slip of paper in front of him was supposedly worth a fortune; and he felt caught between the real-life girl of his dreams and the fantasy girl who could push all his buttons. He reached for the paper in the briefcase, and headed towards Suzanne, hoping it would provide a better explanation than he could. "You are never going to believe this." He handed her the papers. "This is from the resort." He looked at Drew and Allison briefly, reminding himself to be careful with word choice, hardly noticing Drew's shocking outfit. "They asked Vanessa to deliver it to me. She. We met while I was there." 

Suz looked down at the paper, immediately recognizing it as a legitimate looking bank note worth three million dollars. Her face flushed with shock, then she flipped to the next page. It was a memorandum of sorts, apparently stipulating the terms of a generous cash offering. The wording was a bit obtuse, offering Chris 'sizable cash bonuses' as long as 'information of great importance' is kept out of the public eye. Having already experienced the amazing transformation herself, she had a pretty good idea what information they were referring to. She wasn't sure what it all meant, but it no longer seemed as simple as catching Chris in the act. She handed the papers back, "Well, you should deposit that quickly. It's probably going to be your last and only payment. That crazy billionaire, Varden something, was on the news an hour ago with two amazons."

Drew and Allison had drifted back towards the front door, waiting for the whole scene to play out. Suz wondered if she should just send them home. Her devious plan seemed rather dashed at this point. Then as if the situation wasn't already crazy enough, the phone rang, again. Chris headed towards it as the girl from the couch approached and engaged her. "So, you know about the resort then. Are you three also former patrons?" Her question answered more than it asked, as Suz now had a better idea why this girl was throwing herself at Chris. She must know about the growth.

"No, we are not former patrons. I'm his girlfriend." Good. At least whatever mental block was affecting her didn't prevent her from answering that question. "These are close friends of mine, Drew, and Allison." Vanessa seemed taken aback, not having expected that response. Suz took the opportunity to size this girl up. She was quite stunning, and young, in her early twenties. What's more, her outfit was clearly chosen to ride the line between sexy and trashy. Across the room Chris looked like the phonecall was quite serious and would last a while longer. The girls had drifted back to her at their mention, so Suz quizzed them, "what do you think girls?" 

"She's young. I bet she clears 3g a night easy," Drew offered, believing she was sizing up the competition. "If we're still doing this little fantasy night for your boy, I say she stays." Vanessa's facial response showed curiosity as she admired Drew in return. Suz hadn't intended to stir up that love fest, but she should have known. She noticed Chris had hung up the phone and was sitting on the couch, dejected. 

"Chris, what happened?" Suz made her way to him, removing herself from the girls. He looked extremely frustrated, hands in his knees. She sat down next to him. "What is it?"

"It's the promotion. The attendance is horrible. They said if it doesn't pick up there is no point in my even coming down there." He pulled his head up to look at her. "Suz, I think I'm going to lose this one." 

She knew he'd been concerned about his job for a while now. He had promised Pink Ice something big without a clue what that might be. This past week he'd pulled out all the stops, promoting every night. It was heartbreaking to see it not turning out the way he planned. She wanted to help him, but she knew nothing about marketing. It might be best just to get his mind off it, which she was sure she could do. "Chris," she looked back at the girls, preparing to restart her evening mission. Then suddenly, somehow, it clicked. She paused, quickly rechecking her thoughts. "I think I know a way to solve your marketing problem."