- Text Size +

Lights inside the party bus looked like twinkling stars as bass heavy hiphop pounded through Chris' head. Allison was riding him, her stretchy little black dress still on, the bottom rolled up around her waist. "Come on baby, give it to me! Make me big like her!" She was referring to Suzanne, who had gone first to demonstrate to the girls. Once they saw it happen, it took no time for Drew and Allison to jump on board. The idea was genius. With the newscasts still running footage from the Protectorate's press conference, four hot amazons promoting Pink Ice was sure to draw a crowd. 

Allison's hands braced his shoulders, and she did her best to keep rhythm as the bus tossed about. He hadn't seen her sexy side until that moment. She had always just seemed a bit tiny, mousy. Not that she was by any means short. In fact, she was the same height as Suz, Suz's normal height anyway. However, her arms, legs, and even her waist and butt were tiny and waify -- all of which made her modest curves seem sexy and feminine on her. She reached down for the bunched fabric of her dress, starting to pull it over her head. He stopped her. He wanted to see it, to see see her get bigger in it. 

"Oooh, you like my little black dress." She leaned in, pressing her body against him as she continued gyrating her hips. "You think it'll still fit when you're done with me?" Despite having just performed for Suzanne, the thought of Allison growing pushed him ever closer to the edge. She unexpectedly slowed her motion, drawing up and down, milking him as she whispered into his ear. "When I saw it on the news, all I could think of, all any woman could think of, was how we wanted it to happen to us." She grasped his hands and pulled them to her firm chest. "Here we go baby." 

Her pumping resumed, with even more intensity this time. She sat up and chanted, "uhnn, uhnn," in rhythm. She was braced by his hands. Fabric rubbing under his palm as he encouraged her. The dress had a square cut halter, and was fortunately stretchy enough that it just might survive what was to come. At least he hoped it would. He thought about how hot she'd look a few feet taller. The mental image and a few more thrusts were all it took. He felt himself shooting into her. "Yes baby! Yes! Mmmm." She calmed immediately, gently finishing him before coming to rest.

She didn't move an inch in the seconds it took. Her tonyata climax was first, she moaned with pleasure and a look of shock. "Ohh my .. Ohh my.. Uhnnn!" She hadn't been ready for it, they never were. Her sounds suggested waves running through her, and gradually they became more intense until it was no longer all pleasure. He could feel it now, the fabric shifting as her body stretched beneath it. Her moans of pleasure turned to moans of agony, as her body strained under the transformation. Her grip increased, first tight, then crushing, her growth pulling his hands upward. 

"Aaaaah!" He winced as his fingers creaked in pain. His shout got her attention, and she let go, opening her eyes. She held her breath just as Vanessa had coached them to when the pain became too much. With her dark dress in the dim lighting, it was hard to see some of the effects on her body. Her increasing height, however, was very apparent. Her head moved away from him like she was standing up, only she wasn't. His hands felt the subtle but obvious inflation of her chest as it also slid upwards away from him. He felt weight lift off him as legs and thighs elongated, eventually dropping his spent member out of her. With his grip slipping to her torso, she felt frail and tiny compared to Suzanne or Vanessa, though the growth was subtly increasing even that proportion. He let his hands slip past the bunched up dress fabric as it rode up just under her breasts. Her tummy was smooth and just as tiny as the rest of her, even after the transformation. 

"Phew..." She let out her held breath in a rush before kissing his hand while stepping back off him. "Thanks sweetie." The bus hit a bump and she stabbed for a hold on the silver pole mounted in the back. He heard it creak a little as she grabbed it and bumped her head on the ceiling. After she caught her balance, bending down for lack of headroom, she started pulling the fabric of her dress back into place. It looked ravishingly sexy. The halter held the neckline a little too high, causing the previously knee length skirt to barely make it to mid-thigh. She was looking down and trying to admire herself. Chris pulled up his pants and stood up to test himself against the new Allison when she turned and called out, "Drew baby, come here and make me feel tall." 

In the front of the bus, transformed Suzanne and Vanessa were sitting spread legged on opposite benches, each already having changed into trademark Pink Ice Vodka bikinis. All black, a few sizes too small for them, with small brand-logo squares of pink ice painted sparingly. Drew was standing between them talking eye-to-eye with Vanessa, when she heard Allison's call. A moment later she was standing next to Chris, even more dwarfed by the new Amazon than he was. As the bus bumped, Drew grabbed for balance and her huge tits smashed into Allison's hips. Chris had grabbed for balance too, and their hands had collided on Allison's butt, as Drew craned her neck back, looking almost straight up. "Damn girl, you look even taller than Suz!" Her slim profile combined with nearly four feet of extra height made Allison appear to be the tallest of them. Chris, in less shock over the experience, knew it was just an illusion from her being so impossibly thin. Even after being enhanced, Allison's legs were still more slender than Drew's. 

Chris was so focused on checking out Allison's new dimensions, he didn't notice Drew turn her sights on him until he felt giant breasts press into his side, still barely covered in a trashy white blouse. A moment later her hand was on his crotch. "Looks like you saved the best for last." She didn't waste any time. She pushed him back, and an ill-timed green light sent them both off balance and crashing onto the seat. Drew burst out laughing as she righted herself. 

Their clothes were still on as Drew straddled him and started into a well practiced lap dance, gyrating against him in a variety of moves which each brought her fake tits dive bombing by his face. Chris didn't need an invitation, he rubbed them as best he could. "Mmm," her hands grabbed his, smashing them against her. "Suzanne tells me you've been a naughty boy. Dreaming about my tits without telling me." She rose up, smashing her tits onto his head, and dragging them slowly down his face. The friction rode her shirt up. Across lips, he felt raw lace and patches of her soft skin. As she rose for another pass, pulling her blouse free, he realized her tits seemed even bigger up close than from afar. This time he felt raw flesh against his head, then his eyes, then his cheeks. She leaned in, wrapping his face in firm cleavage, and he brought his hands up to to help. They felt so perfect, too perfect. The paradox of round, soft, firm, and huge that was only possible through science, not nature. 

When she backed away far enough for me to see, they looked as alluring as they felt, if a bit impractically oversize. He wouldn't want a girlfriend with tits this big, they were just for play. He felt an unexpected wash of feelings for Suzanne. His perfect girlfriend, who was sitting across the bus, orchistrating this situation for him, without possession, without jealousy. Suzanne who challenged him, who supported him. He realized he'd never met anyone like her. He almost found some deep meaning in the thought before Drew's sexy flirting continued. 

"Now, no biting. My nipples are *very* sensitive." She leaned in, planting one against his cheek. As he moved to take it in his mouth, her hands were on her tit, pushing it around his face, mockingly making it difficult for him before finally planting the target between his lips. When her skin landed on his tongue, she let out a sexy sounding groan that made him want to own her. Then she seemed to relax, making herself comfortable, stroking one hand through his hair. "There's no rush baby. You've been busy. You can suck that titty all night if it takes you that long to be ready for me." He sucked harder, and she let out another convincing moan of pleasure. "Mmm, careful, we don't want my cunt so dripping wet as to make a mess all over these nice pants." He realized she'd already unbuttoned them, and was slipping her hand down against him. 

"Ohh Chris, you're such a stallion." She grasped his spent manhood and rubbed her fingers softly against it. "Not one, but two performances and you're still *this* hard? Now I'm really jealous. I want you all to myself!" Her compliment seemed overplayed, yet somehow it still worked, kindling his interest. Then she changed her position, kneeling onto his lap. She locked eye-contact, layed on him, and then there was only Drew. She was eternally sexy and entirely focused on him. She stared into his eyes silently. Her body gently rocked, dragging lace against his naked cock. As she reached down, her gorgeous breasts came away from his chest. He felt a finger caress, then press him into her skin, her sex, her warmth.

"I can give it to you so slow, so soft, so good." Her voice was as unhurried as her motion, fingers holding him against her wetness. "Or I can ride you and pound you hard and fast." The sweet calm of her voice seemingly at odds with her offer. The bus hit something, jostling them off-balance. Drew giggled as he instinctively hugged her close, her head over his shoulder and tits smashed against him. Her lips were so close to his ear, even her soft words came out loud, breathy, and sexy, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." Chris eased his grip, letting his hands fall to her ass. He held her butt as her hips rolled, her fingers again holding him against her wetness. 

With the bus back to a manageable level of motion, she leaned back again. She kept one hand on him, while the other cupped a breast, pressing it inward. "Mmm. I love to play with my big beautiful tits." Her hand and arm worked a path that seemed extensively practiced, shifting and rubbing, hiding and exposing her breasts in a sexy display. Her fingers slid between them, "ooh, your cock would feel so good right there." Her suggestion invaded his mind, and as she against smashed them together, he couldn't help imagine it. His cock, trapped in that massive cleavage. It was the remaining push he needed, as he felt himself drooling and aching for her.

"Ohh ya baby. You're ready for me now." She slipped him inside, settling down onto him. "Mmm. Your cock feels so good." Her motion was subtle, barely rocking into him. "Now, do you want it hard and fast?" She leaned in, her tongue diving into and probing his mouth forcefully. He responded, their tongues tangling a bit awkwardly. "Or, soft and slow." This time their lips met softly. She nibbled, then lapped, then teased her tongue at him only to retreat. He leaned in, wanting more, and she gave him a little more, letting her tongue slip inside his mouth, moving slowly and softly. Then she retreated, licking, nibbling again at his lip. "Soft and slow it is. This time." 

Chris felt her slowly rise and fall against him. His gaze wandered down to her tits and body, before returning to watch her stare intently into his eyes. As her rhythm continued, only slightly compromised by the occasional pavement imperfection, Chris felt completely taken in by her.