- Text Size +

The black transit bus came to a stop in front of their destination. Drew had only settled into gently riding Chris moments before, and he was just feeling the rhythem. "Awww, it looks like we've arrived already," a lilt of disappointment in her voice. "I'm sorry, Chris. I promise I won't rush next time. I'm going to finish you now." She paused, making her apology seem sincere, almost asking for permission even though she wasn't. 

Then Drew's expression changed, showing a kind of sexy commanding hunger. She rolled her hips, and in three thrusts Chris felt like he had to fight to hold back a climax he didn't even know was coming. She grabbed his head and hair, and vocally writhed against him. "Yes! Ohh, yes! Right there." Her body was in a rhythm. With surgical precision she seemed to be pleasuring herself against him. "Uhhh. You feel so good." A couple more thrusts, and he came.

Drew snapped out of her sultry expression of pleasure so fast it became instantly obvious it was an act. Seconds later, she was propped on him like he was just a comfortable place to sit, every ounce of connection gone. "Wow. I think I feel it already." Her face showed genuine surprise. "Whoa. This must be it. Here it comes baby. You're going to want to feel this." With that she grabbed his hands and wrapped them onto her tits. 

Then Drew's face turned sour. Chris could see her frame start to expand, but he also felt an unusual amount of heat coming from her skin. "Owww! It burns!" She tossed his hands off her and started shaking her palms. "Holy crap that burns. My tits are fucking on fire." As her shoulders rose higher, she closed her eyes and started weeping, her words coming out in staccato bursts. "Owww. No. No. Make. It. Stop." A pit sunk in Chris' stomach. 

"What's happening?" Suzanne and Allison were upon them now and concerned, Drew's pain and commotion had signaled the end of their mock privacy in the back of the bus. Even in the dim light, they could all see her chest turn an inflamed shade of red. 

"Ohh crap," Chris exclamed. "It's the implants. No women at the resort had implants. This must be why." He had no idea what was happening, but he was starting to worry for his own safety. Drew's legs were tensing on him through her pain, and she was getting bigger and stronger by the instant. He reflexively put his hands onto her tummy, trying to push her off, but she didn't so much as budge. "Off. Get her off me! She could crush my legs. Suzanne!" He looked to his girlfriend, the panic forcing actions into slow motion. Drew looked catatonic as they both pulled and pried off Drew, setting her on the far side bench. 

With a moment to think and button his pants, Chris could see and hear a small crowd rumbling outside. He realized they must be at the promotion venue. He was impressed that a few tweets, forty minutes, and the promise of a spectacle had brought anyone out. What if Drew was hurt? This whole thing could go so terribly wrong. Could hospitals even help her? Only the resort would even know what was happening, and that was five thousand miles away. He suddenly felt stupid for being so arrogant. For using the Rashja at all without fully understanding it. Vanessa's fearful glare from the front of the bus said she was thinking the same thing. 

He looked back at Drew, panting and weeping across the aisle. Her body was incredible, easily over six feet tall, her strained clothes accentuating the increase. Only the skin on her chest was still red. It looked like it was sweating. He noticed her hands were clenching the bench and heard uncomfortable sounds as her grasp tore through the laminate and bent the metal frame. Allison and Suzanne were hovering over her with concern. "Drew? Are you alright?" Drew?" 

Finally she seemed to relax just a little. Her face lost its grimace, her hands eased off the damaged seat. Faster than anyone expected, the crisis seemed to pass. "I think... I think it's over." Her eyes shot a stern look of displeasure over at Chris. "You might have warned me about that." Her chest was still red, but the color seemed to be subsiding. Her fingers gingerly poked her skin, as if checking a piece of meat just out of the oven. "Holy fucking hell that hurt." Then, as she turned attention to the other changes, her face seemed to light up. Her hand ran down her thigh as she extended the leg. "At least it was for a good cause. Holy crap I'm tall. Let's see girls." 

A moment later they were all on their feet. Drew was still a little shorter than her friends, but proportionally less so. The three of them were a sight next to each-other, Allison in her undersize little black dress, Suzanne in a pink ice bikini, and Drew still topless. So much of a sight, it took a moment for Chris to notice Drew's finger taunting him closer. "I'm really sorry Drew." He pulled himself up by the center pole. "I had no idea that would happen." 

As he approached them it became clear Drew was now at least four inches taller than him, and the sassy smirk on her face seemed to say, 'all is forgiven'. Next to her, Allison stood a few inches taller still, and Suzanne nearly another six-inches taller than that, her chin over his head and her bikini top up at eye-level. Normally he might have lingered longer, but with Drew still topless, his eyes were elsewhere. He felt a patronizing pat on the head. "It's okay shorty, looks like everything turned out in the end." Drew cupped her gargantuan tits, the red color seeming to have finally drained out of them. "Holy crap." Drew squeezed herself firmly. "They're gone. My implants are gone!?" 

There was a moment of silence, then Allison said what they were all thinking. "Uh, if they are gone, how are you still so huge, babe?" Drew was still touching and probing herself, as if trying to figure out the answer to the exact same question. As they all stared at the mystery, Chris admired that her tits appeared every bit as artificially buoyant as they were moments before, maybe even more-so. 

"Ohh god." Her breasts twitched in her hands. "They're solid fucking muscle. Feel them." Chris was the last to reach them, just because he had to cover more distance. He cupped the huge side of one breast. It felt every bit as paradoxically soft and firm as it had moments ago, just bigger. Then suddenly he felt the huge muscle tense and move underneath. For a moment, it was a rock solid sphere which a firm squeeze didn't even budge, then it softened again and his fingers sank in. Her entire implant had apparently turned into solid muscle. 

Vanessa shouted from the front of the shuttle. "Look people, if she's okay, we came here with a purpose." They all realized the small crowd was softly chanting. "A-ma-zon, a-ma-zon." Chris would have been happier with them chanting about pink-ice, but he could work on that. By the time they reached the front of the bus, Drew was already tying on a pink-ice bikini top that was so insignificantly small, it looked like it was being held up by her chest, not the other way around. Probably because it was.

"You ready?" Chris asked.

Suzanne lead the response, "ready as we'll ever be."