- Text Size +

Two hours into the Pink Ice promotional event, Chris forced his way through a packed house to check the sales results. They were not here for the profit, but the more they sold, the more sales lift would be expected in the weeks and months to come. With the loud bass pumping and people screaming, there's was no way to talk to the bar staff, so he'd worked out a system. He held up his fist until one of them noticed. With that, he slipped into a quiet corner, knowing he'd receive a text message in a few minutes. 

The scene was unlike anything he'd ever seen in a decade of promoting. Suzanne and Drew were in corners of the dance-floor, elevated above the crowd not only on platforms, but also by their 18-inch height enhancements. They both gently undulated and twirled with a calmness that seemed in contrast to the loud pumping music, while somehow also matching it. Having go-go dancers was not at all unusual, but the way the crowd reacted to them certainly was. Everyone clamored to get near them, as if a closer look at the spectacle would make it easier to understand. Some resorted to reaching out and touching their legs, as if needing to prove they were real.

Chris couldn't help notice a stunningly beautiful and tall woman headed straight for him. His eyes instinctively gave her black dress and smoking body a once-over before realizing he knew exactly who it was, Allison. She smirked a sinister smile before she reached him. The way the loud-environment forced beautiful women into close contact was one of Chris' favorite job perks. This time was decidedly different, her height advantaged body brushing into him. 

"They're done with me outside. We've been over-capacity for hours, so we've closed up and sent the line away." Chris felt himself cringe at the thought. The point of the promotion was to associate an awesome party experience with Pink Ice, not send people away. "Don't worry. Vanessa and I really 'worked' the crowd. We couldn't serve them outside, but they won't soon forget Pink Ice." He could imagine Vanessa making herself quite a spectacle. He tried to maneuver Allison to voice some thanks, but she didn't budge. In fact, she leaned in closer.

"Not so fast, I'm not done." She bumped her body against him in a sexy, teasing way, straightening up enough that her shoulders cut off half his view of the party. "Being taller isn't the only change I've noticed. The first time a guy in line got fresh with me, a tiny shove landed him and two of his friends on the pavement. You could have warned us about that." He really should have. Had they harmed someone? It could be a real liability issue. 

"Don't worry, we were careful after that. However, the other change is a bit more difficult to manage on my own." He felt every inch of her amazing body press him against the wall. The loud bass required her to be close to have a chance of being heard, but this motion went way beyond necessity. In a flash Allison's intentions became clear.

"I can't stop thinking about you Chris. It's hard to explain, but I feel this need to get you inside me again, to get more." Her hand moved down his side in a motion that was much too intimate to be anything but sexual. "I see you admiring me. Part of me wants to lure you away right now all for myself, but I know this is your big event." Her hand was already at his waistband, and her fingers slipped inside. The move surprised Chris, and while his instincts produced a useless attempt to push her away, he didn't object as her fingers found and brushed his growing reaction. 

"Mmm. There you are." Chris was as aroused as he was off-kilter as her body pulsed into him again. The motion may have looked subtle to anyone int he bar, but the way it squeezed his member against her fingers was anything but. They both felt his phone buzz, no doubt the bar tally finally coming back. "Do you need to check that?" Chris was motionless, with Allison's fingers still gently moving, he knew exactly what question he was really answering when he shook his head. "Good. Now where was I?" She left the question hanging in the air, seemingly just to prove he'd stand there and let her fondle him.

"Ohh right, the other changes. I have this un-explainable hunger for you. I don't want to take you away from your event, so I figured I'd just slip in a little quickie." His phone buzzed again in his pocket. "Alright then, we better get this moving and get you back to business!" A moment later her fingers were on his pants button. 

Chris instinctively grasped her arms, gesturing for her to stop. "Here? We're out in the open. Maybe this isn't such a good idea." It was so loud he hadn't even heard his own voice speaking. She responded as if she had heard his every word.

"Chris, I'm a professional. Nobody is going to see anything. I'll tell you what, you give me just a little bit and I'll send you back to your event. If not, I'm going to carry you out of here and fuck you senseless until I don't feel this crazy hunger anymore." Chris laughed a little, knowing the hunger wouldn't go away, knowing he could stop her with just a word, but also knowing he didn't want to. 

His nod was enough. She opened his pants and pressed herself against him. It only took her another moment for her to hike up the front of her skirt, wrap one leg around, and slip him inside her. Leaning back a little, her face and body came into view. She calmly smiled and stared into his eyes, while just inches below she ever so gently rocked her hips. The look on her face seemed to say, "I told you so. Now, pretend like we're not fucking right out in the open." 

Chris wasn't sure her actions were so un-obvious if someone cared to look, as he held her leg and felt her pelvis moving. That said, he didn't feel exposed. Someone might mistake it for sexy grinding. It was only after he found himself staring down the opening in her dress that he noticed her hand had led his eyes there. Her fingers traced her neckline and suggestively pressed into the contour of her breast, distorting the fabric. When he looked up, her tongue traced her top lip as she leaned back in, kissing him deeply before once again bringing her lips to his ear. 

"You're lucky Chris. Normally men have to work to see my soft side." He felt her grasp his free hand, pulling it between them and against her breast. Then she reached behind him. "Usually I'm a bit more, forceful." She made an abrupt hip movement to punctuate her sentence. "I'd so much rather be naked," thrust, "on top," thrust, "and riding you right now." Then her hips softened and merely rocked against him. "Would you like that? To stare up at my naked body, run your hands against me, hear me moaning your name. Uhnnn. Mmmm. Chris." She moaned, hugged, and bumped him for a minute. He could feel the pressure building. She leaned in, pressing her breasts against his chest and his still sandwiched hand.

"Well, that will have to wait." She rotated her hips before making her most overt move yet. "Right now I want you to," thrust, "come," thrust, "for," thrust, "me." For just a moment she dropped the pretense of her slow tease, as the angle and her motions pumped hard thrusts through him. It only took a few, and he felt himself losing it. "Yes." Thrust. "Yes." Thrust, and that was all it took. He felt his legs weaken momentarily, and she immediately calmed as he spilled into her. "That wasn't so bad now was it?" Those were her last words before she leaned away, a smug satisfied smile on her face. 

It didn't take long for the smugness to be replaced by euphoria. A sure sign of the Rasha running through her. Allison closed her eyes, and sure enough a few seconds later the tonyata began. She bit her lip, and he could see her fighting with the pain as her head and shoulders rose, blocking more of the party from his view. As he slipped out of her, he scrambled to grab and button his pants before they fell.

Allison felt her body quickly rise, as she half-laughed, half-cried at the pain. When her growth finally stopped, so did the pain and she let out a sigh of relief. Before noticing Chris looking up at her, his head below her shoulders, her chest half above his eye level. She also noticed the halter of her black dress felt comically short, as did the hem, which was now at her waist. She quickly tried to pull the dress down, only to have it spring back out of place. Thinking quickly, she slipped the halters out over her shoulders, and with another tug was able to get the bottom to cover just enough not to be obscene. She donned a triumphant smile while Chris looked up slack-jawed.

Allison found the experience surreal. Minutes ago she had merely been having a little fun being tall for a change. This was something else entirely. She ran her fingers across the top of Chris' head, and marveled at how small it suddenly seemed. However, that was nothing compared to how her body felt. Her hand moved with a feline grace, and she could somehow sense Chris' heartbeat and breathing as if they were in a quiet room, not in a deafening dance party. She could also hear his phone, still incessantly buzzing in his pocket. She leaned down, staring into his eyes, loving how much she held his attention. She reached with her hand, intentionally squeezing his spent manhood as if to say 'thank you', before slipping her long fingers into his pocket to grab his phone. She dangled it and quipped, "sounds like someone else really needs your attention too." 

It took Chris a moment to even notice the phone, hanging in front of Allison's gorgeous oversize neckline. He'd been too distracted watching her turn a sexy little black dress into off-the-shoulder lingerie. Chris took it from her as it buzzed again, probably for the fifth time. Chris noticed a small crowd gathering behind her as he looked down to read through the series of missed messages. The bar sell-through numbers exceeded his expectations, but the messages from Vanessa were much more pressing. "11:15pm: News crew is hounding me out front. 11:25pm: Can you come out here? 11:35pm: I'm sending them in." By the time he looked up, Allison had already turned around and was flirting with the crowd. Her appearance was probably far to risque for the brand, but right now he needed to find that news crew.