- Text Size +

Wendel had been sitting at his desk for promptly an hour when a woman entered through the double doors. "Please, please." Wendel held his hand up and motioned her in from far across the room. 

Her long walk across the office gave him a chance to get a good look at her. As he expected, Judy had delivered as always. She was stunning. About five-foot-eight, dark hair, fitness petite in a way only two types of LA girls were, models and escorts. However, on specific instructions, she was silicone free, having a hot yet unenhanced profile. She wore a black cocktail dress that was classy enough for a dinner date, but not so sharp it would look out of place as a hipster bar. Wendel gestured to a chair opposite him, but she ignored it, provocatively passing inches from him before scooting herself onto his desk. "Hello Mr. Varden, I'm Kat." She held her hand out, and upon reciprocating her handshake, she placed his hand against her leg and began petting it suggestively. Wendel wasn't easily led, but he liked it, and made no attempt to break her approach.

"Hello Kat. You're here for something more than a typical engagement. An interview of sorts. I understand you're available for travel and extended companionship." It was a rhetorical question, her hand still calmly stroking his. "You also need to be comfortable with fluid transfer. I trust Judy has provided you with medical reports to satisfy any concerns." At the price he was paying, she'd follow him around and fuck his whole staff unprotected if he asked her to.

"She has. Would you like me to start now? So you can evaluate how good I am at..fluid transfer?" He looked to his watch, it had been well over an hour since he took the Rashja. He wasn't sure how long it would take to saturate his system, but that was part of what he wanted to find out. However, there was something he needed to do first. He stood, leading her towards a measuring tape stretched against the wall. 

"Before we begin. Please remove your shoes." She did, and he gestured her up against the wall, making a mental note that she stood five-foot-seven even against the tape. Her hands were already on him, touching and flirting. The way her eyes looked through him made it seem as if she somehow already knew him. Even in just a few moments, he found her attention somewhat bewildering. 

"Would you like this dress off too? Could you help me with this zipper?" She turned, and as his hands reached for the zipper, she spread her hands and legs suggestively. She removed her hands from the wall, allowing the dress to fall down in front of her, leaving her clad in a sexy black lace bra and panties. Turning around, her body was stunning, and her hands were against him. One on his cheek, the other pressing up into his crotch. She drew him in for a kiss, and he lost the battle with his better judgment as she taught him how good a kiss could be. Her every motion, every move excuded sexiness. He forced himself to remember she was a professional to keep from losing himself to it. He lead her back over to the desk, kicking his shoes off, dropping his pants to the floor, and sitting into his chair. A moment later, she was kneeling, fondling him and leaning in to lick at him. 

She made no hurry of it. Letting him enjoy the sight of her as she slowly progressed from teasing, to licking, to taking him fully in her mouth. Eventually she was thrusting her mouth down against him, her hands touching his legs and chest in a way that heightened the experience. Wendel enjoyed the experience, as much as he could enjoy it with his mind racing about the Rashja. It was all he could think about. His dream, the power of the Rashja, was more intoxicating than any woman, any blowjob. He let himself go into her in a release that would have rocked him if he had been able to focus on it. Kat sat back, a sly satisfied look on her face as she swallowed his come and stood, kneeling her body in close to him. "Do you want to fuck me, or should I just get you ready for some more fluid transfer?" 

Wendel stood, gesturing her onto his desk, trying to maintain the sexy mood despite his alternate agenda. "Right now Kat, I'd like you to watch." He reached over, pressing the intercom button to Judy out in the other room. "Please send another in." If Kat was surprised at his response, she didn't let on. She just slinked back on the desk, and began rubbing herself through her panties, staring up at Wendel in a way that made it hard for him to do anything but watch her. She didn't turn or skip a beat when the door far across the room opened. 

Behind Kat and her sexy show, Wendel could see a stunning redhead entering, the waves of her hair spreading it out into a sexy mane. Halfway across the room, she was already unbuttoning her blouse, no doubt responding to the half naked girl on his desk. As she reached them, Wendel finally tore his eyes away from Kat's show to really see her. She was a bit taller and bustier than Kat, now already in only a bra and miniskirt. Wendel approached, intending to bring her to the measurement tape. Noticing she was already taller than him in her heels. She interrupted him with a sensous kiss. Her hands finding their way to fondle his recently spent appendage. His mind blanked at the sensations, enjoying the moment. When lips parted, she introduced herself. "Hello Mr. Varden." Her hands were still on his cock, playfully squeezing it. "I'm Sarah."

"Hello Sarah. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to quickly measure your height before we begin. Would you please remove your shoes?" She did show a brief look of curiosity, before bending and slipping her heels off. He led her to the wall, and she kept up her flirtations, shimmying out of her skirt as he checked the tape. Her hands returning to fondle him as soon as they could. He made a note of her height at five-foot-ten, only an inch shorter than him, before leading her towards the desk. "Sarah, this is Kat. She's just going to watch us for now." 

Wendel pulled at Sarah's panties, and they were quickly removed. Her body was stunning, even moreso than Kat's. Both of them impossibly trim while still fit, as if not a shred of typical fat were allowed within. Except of course, for Sarah's creamy breasts. Still in their lace bra, they were full and perfect. He would have suspected them not to be real if he didn't completely trust his assistant to follow his instructions. She encouragd him as he caressed one, sitting back on the desk and pulling his face against her skin. A moment later he felt her bra slip away, her breasts firm enough to deny much change in shape. Her legs straddled around him, pulling him in as he suckled at her, his body already responding. As soon as his lips broke free, she slipped him inside her. He glanced momentarily at Kat, who was in her own world fingering herself, her panties gone somewhere out of view. 

His attention back on Sarah, he thrust repeatedly, watching her gorgeous body on display. He put his hand against her firm abs as he kept his rhythm, working his way up her body. As he again cupped her breast, her face projected a sexy stare that was more an expression of dominance than of pleasure. Still it worked, as he felt himself nearing the goal, surprisingly quickly after his previous climax. She shifted the angle of her pelvis a few times, and before he knew he was ready, he shot into her, his mind finally returning from wherever it was. 

A moment later, Sarah's face dramatically changed. Part surprise, part euphoria, she let out a moan, "aunnnh. Fuck. Yes." Her hand came down to her sex, frantically rubbing it in obvious response to something she was feeling. A midst the sexy scene of two stunningly beautiful call girls fingering their clits, he almost missed the impossible moment he had been testing for. It started as just an eerie sensation, like something was happening he couldn't process. Sarah's body seemed to shift, like a zoom lens shifting perspective, yet the scene around her remained the same. "Auhhh," she moaned as it progressed. He could see her frame swelling, her body lengthening, the tight flat muscles in her body showing slightly more definition. Meanwhile her head was cocked back, and her hand even more frantically vibrating against her crotch. A few seconds later, her hand slowed, then stopped, and her mind returned from wherever it was. "I have never.." She didn't complete the thought. 

Despite the impossibly sexy scene, Wendel's mind was somewhere else. The Rashja had worked! After all these years, searching, being crossed by the research team, his devious plan to finally get ahold of a plant. The months of work by his lab team. It had actually worked! His mind was finally consumed with excitement. He didn't explain himself at all as he rushed to put data behind what he already knew. "Please, we must measure you." He gestured at her hand and pulled at her, finding much more resistance than he expected. Her face filled with a look of awkward surprise as she stood off the desk. The dramatic change was already visible as she stood almost a foot taller than Wendel. She stepped up to the tape, and he struggled to read the six-foot-nine result above her head. 

"What is happening here. Am I drugged?" She looked about for a moment before patting the top of Wendel's head in disbelief. Shocked that it was below her shoulder blades. He was hardly paying attention. All he could think about was the Rashja. Why had only Sarah changed? He knew the resort was based on oral-sex, so certainly it should have some effect, but clearly the effect on Sarah was much greater. While his scientific mind pondered, his animal brain stared at breasts held up almost to eye level by her expanded frame. It was an unusual feeling looking up to meet her eyes.

"Don't be alarmed. You are the first to experience an amazing new transformation here in my lab. Everything will be explained in due time. Do you feel alright?" As he waited for a response, he started to realize how much her beauty was amplified and expanded. He had the urge to kiss her, but he realized he couldn't reach if he wanted to. They were both startled by a cry from behind him. Sarah's eyes stared over his head with a look of concern.

Turning to look, Kat was curled up against herself on the desk, looking and sounding in pain. Just a few steps and he was near her, watching for any telltale signs of the Rashja's effects, but if they were there, he couldn't see them. Her body was completely tensed, hardly breathing. Several seconds later he saw it relax, and he set a hand on her arm. "Kat? How do you feel?" 

She uncurled with a surprisingly happy look as she slid off the desk. "Wow. I don't know what that was, but now I feel fantastic." He immediately noticed she was taller, standing eye-to-eye with him. He found it fascinating. Why had one grown so much and the other so little? Was it the time difference, or perhaps method of delivery? If it was the method, why would the resort be based on oral sex if it had such diminished effects? He took her hand, leading her towards the measuring tape. He felt her resist and turned to see her staring up at Sarah, "whoa, I've never seen anyone so tall." Wendel led her the rest of the way to the wall, quickly confirming his suspicion. Kat was now five-foot-ten, three inches taller than earlier.

Kat glanced at the measuring tape, and then at Sarah, and then back at the measuring tape. She was looking the five-foot-seven measurement in the eye. Knowing she was only five-foot-seven herself, it should have been over her head. Clearly the measuring tape was setup wrong. Now that she noticed, her client seemed kind of short, possibly shorter than her. She guessed the other girl must be six-foot-three at least. She started to put the pieces together. The measuring, the tall girl. This must be the guy's kink. She decided to improvise. She started right through him, "well, it's my turn now little man." She walked and pushed him the few steps until he was pinned against the desk, sinking her lips into his. 

Wendel was a little taken off-guard. His mind was still racing about the Rashja, reorienting to the new world he had hoped would come but somehow still wasn't prepared for. Before he knew it, Kat had pinned him hard against his desk and was treating him to an intoxicatingly passionate kiss. What did she say? It was her turn? Did she realize what was happening? She was only in her bra, and the pressure of her near naked body held him captive. When the kiss parted, she put her hand to his chest and pushed him to lay back on the desk. It turned into more of a violent shove. He found himself on his butt, sliding a few inches, awkwardly falling back. If Kat was surprised, she didn't seem it, as she turned over her shoulder towards Sarah. "Hey wonder woman, come hold him down for me." Then she was staring back at Wendel again. "I watched. You think I didn't see what you did to her? You think I didn't see how much she liked it?"

Before he knew it Sarah was aside him, and he was stunned at her appearance. Her hand pressing him down and sliding him against the desk, the force much firmed than it should have been. Kat had climed atop the desk and was straddling him now. Grabbing his wrists, she lifted them to Sarah, who held them with an uncomfortable amount of force.He looked up to see her body posed over him, looking down with a sexy and devious smile. His attention was pulled back by Kat's anctics as she started not-so-dry humping him. "Yeah, you like this don't you." Her arms were on his chest as she slid her wetness against him. "Two tall sexy girls having their way with you. I'm going to fuck you so good. Mmmm." The amazing amount of overstimulation had him already stiffening, her motions plugging his mind with the sex that was soon to occur. She didn't have to keep it up for long before they both could tell he was plenty hard enough. She reached down, and made a show of slowly slipping him into her. With the physical and visual sensations the two stunning women were creating, he didn't have time to think. 

Kat began slowly, drawing herself up and down on him, inching the pace a little faster each stroke. "MMmmm." This was her thing, she knew how to make men cry out and beg for more. She went easy at first, as she could tell he wasn't quite hard enough yet. She stared down at him, making eye contact whenever he wasn't distracted looking at her body. When he was, she drew her hands to touch herself. She could feel him more now. Most men couldn't handle more than a few minutes of what she was about to do, but the fact that he had already come two times gave him a better chance of holding out to enjoy it. "Mmmm. Now you're really ready for me." She bounced on him for a few harder thrusts, then she gyrated her hips on him, trying to feel him inside her. Not quiet. Bounce thrust, bounce thrust. Hips. She felt him for a moment, then lost him. Another round, bounce thrust, bounce thrust. Hips. There he was, she could feel him dragging up inside her, and from the instant widening of his eyes, she knew she had him. "Aww. You like that do you?" She kept her hips going, just teasing the head of his cock inside her. "Mmmm." Bounce thrust, Bounce thrust. Hips. Again teasing him inside her, she tried to get her clit rubbing against him at the same time. She couldn't always do it, but when she could, it was a nice bonus. 

Wendel's attention was fractured into pieces. Held captive by the two women, Kat was doing something to him he'd never experienced. Her teasing gyration was driving him crazy. She punctuated it by only occasional thrusts. When he heard himself involuntarily whimper, he wasn't sure if he wanted her never to stop, or to just give him a couple more thrusts to get him there. His mind was lost when the dark shadow of Sarah loomed down over him and her lips planted against his. When she stood up again, she forced his hands against her, sliding up against her torso. Then came Kat's thrusts, and his involuntarily response "Uhhn, Uhnn, Uhnn." Sarah rubbed his hands against her breasts, and he felt them for the first time since she'd grown. The sensation was unexpected, as they felt much larger than they appeared on her trim athletic frame. His eyes rolled in their sockets at another set of thrusts. This time coming quicker. Then a moment later another set, and another. Kat was clearly upping the pace, and it didn't take much, another set and he shot into her moaning out his release. 

She stared down at his blissful exhaustion, satisfied she had performed like the expert she was. "What's next little man? I think it might be time to put you up against that measuring tape." She was just about to climb off him when she felt it. It was like a dull burn inside her, only immensely pleasurable. This time her eyes went wide as she stared down at Wendel. "Ohh wow." Her body unable to resist adding a little grinding motion in response to the pleasure. She felt it filling her, like a climax with no punch. It just kept building, and building. She slipped her arms to the desk beside him as she moaned, "ohhhhhmyyyyohhh". Then something even stranger happened. The world seemed to shift around her. It was disorienting, and combined with the pleasure, she grapped with her fingers as if trying to hold onto something. It continued for several seconds, perspectives shifting around her, until finally the waves of pleasure stopped. When her mind grabbed ahold again, Wendel felt somehow smaller, less substantial, below her. She looked at him curiously before realizing she'd somehow put her fingertips right through the top of his desk. She lifted her hands, wondering why anyone would have a desk so flimsy. She hadn't even noticed that her bra was now gone. She hadn't even felt it tear off. 

Wendel was looking up at her with a satisfied smile. Whatever pleasure he had experienced was dwarfed by the immense power of the Rashja demonstrated before him. "Kat. Please go measure yourself." Without any hesitation, she crawled down off him. Sliding off the desk himself, he reached for Sarah's hand, leading her over to the wall where Kat stood looking at the measure. Kat was looking at the tape with disbelief. Her look turned to shock when turned toward them. She was at least a few inches taller than Sarah now, and the way she stood more than a foot taller than Wendel was impossible not to acknowledge. 

"What?" Her words were stuttered and separated. "It says I'm seven-feet-tall. Can that be right? What happened?" Wendel marveled at her before answering. The process retained, even enhanced, her stunning beauty. Only now she was inhumanly sized. Her breasts staring him in the face. Her shoulders cresting above his head. Her hand raised, and came to rest on his shoulder, touching his neck as if to somehow verify this all was real.

The three of them naked made an unusual sight for the monologue Wendel had imagined giving all his life. "Please don't be alarmed. Kat, you and Sarah have just taken part of an ancient tradition. It is a ritual of the Aztecs. A ritual that was lost for centuries. Amazon warriors are not myth and legend. They existed, and now you see how. We call it the Rashja, and I have given it to you. Already you have grown substantially, and you are much stronger than you realize. You saw how easily your fingers went through solid oak." Kat's eyes looked to the desk as if to investigate his claim. "You are also bound to me." One of the benefits of Wendel's spies within the Goddess Resort was his now extensive knowledge of the Rashja effects. He knew the mystical compulsion would not only cause them to trust his explanation, but obey his every desire. However, he was still surprised he had never heard about such dramatic growth from vaginal-delivery. Surely they knew of it. "All of this will last only for a time. However, soon we will have enough Rashja that if you choose, you may stay a Goddess, serving me as your ancient king." 

Sarah spoke up, "incredible." She was reaching and flexing her hands in front of herself. "Just incredible." She stepped towards the measuring tape, Kat stepping out of her way in the process. She stared at it as if it would help her believe she was really six-foot-nine. Kat seemed to gain some confirmation from seeing herself now taller than Sarah, and she immediately looked hungrily down at Wendel. The two of them looked stunning. Sarah facing away as she pondered the measuring tape, and Kat looking down at him wearing a devious smile. Sarah spoke still facing the wall. "So what now?" 

As if triggered on que, Kat took a step towards Wendel. Her boobs hung inches from his face before she reached under his arms and lifted him up. Her stance suggested she expected him to be heavier, and she let out a sound of surprise as he easily left the floor. "Oooh. I'm so strong now." She easily held him up, his body bumping against her chest, her lips briefly dragging across his face in a sexy tease. "I could get used to this, but this little interview of yours is just getting started." She drew her tongue along his cheek, licking him in a suggestive motion. Wendel's grand plans of world domination and his Rashja army were temporarily gone from his mind.