- Text Size +

Chris was on his way to a dive-bar he couldn't remember ever visiting. The taxi bounced along the rough city streets his thoughts drifting. Suzanne had invited him out to meet her friends, the ones that were always texting. Meeting a girl's friends was always a slippery slope down into a serious relationship, so it gave him pause. Was he ready for this? Did he want to get more serious with her? 

Sure, she was outrageously hot, and frisky, and a successful lawyer. However, all those qualities came with downsides. Every time he met her out, some guy was coming onto her, and she didn't exactly turn them away. If it wasn't some lawyer from her office pretending to talk about work, it would be some random guy with a made-up story about the new movie he was filming or his budding NFL career. They were like moths, and she was the flame. Chris had come to see this as the hot girl's evil dark-side. Dating the hot number everyone stared at meant everyone was always staring at her, and talking her up, and hitting on her. Guys just never left her alone. She played her part well too, always flirting back with just enough sass to make them think she'd be a hot number in bed, and she was. 

A part of him snapped at what seemed like creating fictional faults. Really? Now she's flawed because she's too hot? How long had they been dating? Hardly more than a month. Perhaps the schedule on his three-month curse was accelerating. Perhaps he was just looking for something to be wrong, like he always did, like he always would. 

The cabby rolled up to his stop. Chris flipped some bills over the divider and stepped out onto the curb, slamming the door behind him. Looking at the front of the bar, it looked like more of a dive than he even thought it would. A wooden storefront with beaten up flat-black painted slats and a nondescript door. The bouncer didn't ask for, or look at, his ID as he held it out. He seemed to merely size him up, like he was trying to decide if he was the right kind of scum to let into the place. Without a word, he stepped aside. 

Chris passed through the door and a velvet curtain. When his eyes adjusted to the dark scene inside, he could see he had been completely mis-informed. Inside a building that looked like it might be condemned as a fire hazard before he could get a drink order in, was housed an incredibly hip and modern looking club, packed wall to wall with shockingly attractive patrons. The booths were black velvet tinged with chrome; the bar a black-chrome mirror tinged with bottles and opaque white lighted strips. And the people. It wasn't just the girls that were attractive. He felt like he had just jumped down the rabbit hole and landed in the backlot lounge on a hollywood studio set. He crawled his way through the crowd feeling slightly out of place, glad he'd worn his most hip threads. He wondered if he still stuck out like a sore thumb. Not yet halfway through the space, he saw Suzanne talking amongst a small group that seemed to fit right in with the crowd's casting-call vibe. He headed their way.

As he approached, he got a better look at something he wouldn't have believed was possible. The other two girls with Suzanne, presumably the friends she wanted him to meet, were a category more stunning than she was! One of them was had tossed brown-hair, and was wearing a scantalously deep-cut black dress that showed off the kind of firm and oversize cleavage that was only available on the far side of an expensive scalpel, and a skirt short enough to show off how much she dressed for attention. While he couldn't get as good a look at the blond, her dress hugged her so tightly there was obviously nothing to hide. Suzanne hadn't seen him yet, as her back was turned, and as usual, she was busy talking to a moth. He was just about to get her attention, when the stacked girl with medium-brown hair stepped in his path and greeted him. "Hey handome. You must be Chris. I'm Drew, and I've been dying to meet you." 

What had started as his instinctual once-over, turned into surprise and then staring as he took her in. She was both shorter and more petite than Suzanne, her small frame making it even more obvious just how enhanced her her monstrous endowments were. It wasn't until his eyes returned to hers that he realized she was just standing there watching him take her in. Satisfied he was finished, she resumed, "Suz has told us so much about you." Chris' eyes darted to Suzanne. She and the other girl were engaged in a conversation with two guys, who were both unreasonably attractive. "Ohh, don't mind them. They came over to hit on Allison. She'll send them away in a minute." Drew moved up very close, dangerously close, "right now I want to hear more about you. I heard you once went on a photoshoot with Gem Akinson. Tell me what it was like!"

He also got the sense that Suzanne's girlfriends knew much more about him than he knew about them. He was also flattered at the interest. "Ohh yes. She was selected for a magazine campaign my firm placed. I was over-seeing the campaign, so I needed to make sure they placed her in the shot correctly, created the right image. I hadn't realized how much work goes into it really. The shoot was more than four hours long, and that didn't count the two hours of prep before, and two-hours of teardown after. I was exhausted just watching." 

Drew gently touched his hip. The kind of small flirty touch you might expect from a girl you were chatting up in a bar, a girl who hoped to go home with you, or a girl who wanted to steal you for herself -- not the friend of your girlfriend. "Be honest. Was she outrageously hot in person?" She inched closer. Chris felt the gravity-like distraction of her chest as she moved and talked. For a moment he struggled to remember the question, then nodded. Gem Atkinson was far from his mind when he wondered if he'd ever met anyone that exuded sex as much as the girl in front of him. Drew moved even closer, gesturing to whisper to him, her protruding chest nudging him in the process. "Tell me, did you fantasize about her?" If he had a drink, at this moment he would have been spitting it out in shock. This was a friend of his girlfriend was it not? He thought to motion away in shock, but she now had a tiger grip on his arm. "I bet you did huh? I know I would. Though if she was here, I wouldn't know whether to stare at her or fuck her." 

As Drew leaned away, her gorgeous face seemed somehow incapable of the crass and forward flirtation and disclosure that had just occured. He had only known her a few moments, and he felt sure of only one thing. He had have no idea what to expect from her next. Once he was done taking in the shock, he noticed Suzanne and Allison were now alone and watching the whispered exchange. He reached out to squeeze his girlfriend to save him from Drew's next unpredictable move. He immediately noticed she was already a bit drunk. 

"Hey sweetie, so glad you could join us." Pulling away, Suzanne's eyes sparkled at him in a private moment of connection before she introduced her friends. "Chris, you've already met Drew. This is Allison." Allison was blond, stunning, and more normally proportioned, at least standing next to Drew. "Can I twist your arm to go get us another round of drinks?" He was more than ready for a drink, and gladly took their orders before excusing himself towards the bar. 

Drew spoke up first, "Suz, he's so delicious. Please tell me you're going to bring me home tonight." Suzanne just laughed and shook her head. She recognized Drew's special flavor of overly-racy compliment, hiding her true-desire in plain sight. "Aww. Sometime soon then? I miss you too you know. Life's so boring as just work work work." 

Even as she stayed friends with them, Suzanne felt the burden of having left their world for another. "Come on, I don't want to ruin the guy. I like him. Let me get through confessing his lawyer girlfriend is an ex-stripper before you encourage me to turn him into a sex addict." She looked over towards the bar, hoping Chris would take to the details with his usual unflappable nature. So far he'd seemed unphased by pretty much every twist she'd tried to throw at him. Stories of her younger days experimenting with drugs, hints at sexual promiscuity, even her unjealous curiosity at his occasional eyeing a striking woman nearby. She thought there was a good chance he wouldn't bat an eye at this one either, and if they kept dating, he'd need to find out sooner or later. 

Allison interjected, "you don't have to tell him you know. Your past is your past, your own. It's private." Each time Suz wanted to break it to a boyfriend, she never failed to express her thoughts on the topic. Of course they came from her own personal plan. She was confident one day she'd meet the man of her dreams, the man that would satisfy her mind and body enough to let go of a lifetstyle she saw as indulgant and risky, yet strangely intoxicating. When she did, she had every intention of using her expert sexual skills to seduce him, and no intention of telling him where they came from. 

Chris was back to them already, drinks in hand for each. While passing them out, he spilled some of Drew's over his hand and onto the bartop. After taking the glass, Drew took his wrist as well, pulling it towads her. Before he knew what was happening, she slowly and deliberately licked his hand clean of the spill in a move that was incredibly sexual. Suzanne, for whatever she thought of it, didn't bat an eye. The whole exchange made Chris uncomfortable, so he swiftly moved past it. "So, how do you girls all know each other?"