- Text Size +

Wendel was seated at his chair behind his new black-anodized steel executive desk, and Derek, the head of his lab, sat across from him. The previous oak desk had been inadvertently ruined by his first test of the Rashja. Since then, the lab had made steady progress, and was supplying a small steady amount of the substance each day. He was pleased, but they had so much further to go to achieve his plan. The demonstration he had planned was intended as a motivator, though he hoped it might also be a bit of a reward. Despite working on his project for years, Derek still didn't know what the substance was for. Nobody in his organization did.

"Derek. I want to thank you. It's been years in the making, and you've been my loyal right-hand man this entire time." Wendel instinctively stood from his chair, preferring to deliver his monologues standing and in motion. "There is still much to be done, but I couldn't be happier with your recent progress. Of course I've arranged for a substantial bonus for you and your team." He slipped a piece of paper summarizing the two-million-dollars he'd distributed to the team-members, and Derek's eyes bugged wide at the figures. 

"Sir. Thank you. We all appreciate your generosity. In truth it's been challenging and rewarding work. Everyone is very..." Wendel held up his hand to cut Derek off mid-sentence.

"Please, please. No need for gratitude. It is I who need to thank all of you." He walked over and stared out the window. "For decades now I've held a dream. A dream of recreating a piece of time's past. A dream of unlocking a great mystery." He turned to face Derek. "You and your team are helping realize that dream. Few in the organization know it's purpose. It has been an unfortunate, but necessary burden. However, I'd like to share a piece of it with you now. I'd like to show you the purpose of the Rashja. Of course it must be held in the utmost of secrecy, something I know you will do. Would you like to see it?" 

It wasn't the first time Derek had been told to keep information tightly held, and he knew Wendel. This was no casual request. Disclosing company secrets did not come with a slap on the wrist and the loss of a job. No, Wendel was a man of amazing means, and he would use every method necessary, some legal, some illegal, to punish anyone who broke his need for secrecy. Derek had watched more than a couple of the lab's employees disappear into obscurity after Wendel found them sharing information that seemed completely unimportant. Perhaps as merely a test. He knew how serious the responsibility was as he nodded his head. 

"Excellent." Wendel lit up with a smile and seemed to almost glow. "I'm so glad to have someone to share this with. What you are about to see may come as a bit of a shock. The plant you have been working with is an ancient secret of the Aztecs. Centuries ago, as their rulers rose and fell, their society revolved around the substance we call Rashja. We don't yet know how or why, but somehow it's a key to a hidden fantastical, almost mythical power. Let me ask you, Derek. Have you heard of Amazon Warriors?"

Derek was caught off-guard. What could this possibly have to do with horticulture and plant biotics? "History and anthropology is not my area of expertise. As far as I know, they are mentioned in elements of Greek Myth and Legend. Great Amazon Warriors, always female, were present in many battles. They are given prominant interactions with the Greek Gods, and some refer to Queen Adromache. The source of the Myths are unknown, perhaps an attempt to remind us of the inner strength of the female will." Derek surprised himself at how much he remembered from his university studies. 

"What if I was to tell you they were not myths? What if I was to tell you that in a time before time, Amazon warriors walked the earth, swaying battles, inspiring worship, possibly even inspiring stores about the Gods themselves?" Derek looked doubtfully puzzled, unsure how to respond. Wendel was walking away towards the double doors fifty-feet away at the far end of the room. "However impossible it seems, you will believe it when you see it for yourself." His voice almost shouting to cover the distance. 

Derek watched him pause at the doors, expectation hanging in the air, but of what? He knew Wendel as a man of science. A wealthy and eccentric benefactor, but one of science none-the-less. This theatrical discussion of myth and legend seemed strangely out of character, and Derek didn't know what to make of it. Wendel turned the door nobs, pulling both doors open. It was darker near the far end of the room, and the darkness partially obscured two tall shapes stepping through the doors, only tall was an understatement. They each appeared to tower several feet taller than Wendel! Even across the room, Derek could see they were both stunningly beautiful women, dressed in modern looking two-piece outfits that vaguely resembled work-out gear. More coverage than bathing-suits yet less than anything he'd call clothing. His animal brain found them attractive before it returned to shock at their impossible heights. 

Wendel took each of their hands, and began to walk them across the long room. "Derek, these are my first two modern Amazon Warriors. Though I find that term a bit too aggressive. I think perhaps Amazon Protectors would be better for public relations. Soon, when your team has perfected the Rashja extraction, we will grow their ranks to dozens, then hundreds." The threesome was still walking towards Derek. Each step brought the reality of the situation towards him. What seemed like an impossible and ridiculous bit of theatrics was becoming bone-grippingly real. As he watched their oversize forms approach, he wondered if he was really feeling their steps through the floor, or if it was simply a mental manifestation of what he was seeing.

"The world's bureaucratic governments have become corrupt and stagnant. The world is at the edge of political and financial meltdown." The two Amazons took large slow steps as they kept pace with Wendel. As Derek's shock began to fade, his mind let him perceive them as individuals. One of the women had striking dark black hair, while the other was a very busty redhead. Both of them were shockingly beautiful. Derek was still seated when they reached him, still stunned as Wendel wrapped up their grandiose entrance. "The Amazons can be not only a symbol, but a stabilizing force. Ending conflict, and inspiring unity, as they once did for the Greeks." 

There were not simply taller than Wendel, they were bigger, massive. Their hips flairing at Wendel's chest height seemed wider than his shoulders. Even their halter tops were above Wendel's head, their shoulders and faces towering even higher. How tall were they? Eight-feet? Taller? The women were like statues. Living moving, huge statues. With them standing so close, he found it hard to focus on Wendel's words. "However, today we don't need to concern ourselves with the world of men. Today we enjoy the company of Gods. Derek, meet Kat and Sarah. Amazons, meet Derek." 

With that, the redhead began to kneel in front of Derek. From Wendel's gestures this was Sarah. Her form descending towards him made him even more aware of her proportions. Even at normal size Derek would have considered her stacked. At this impossible size, her breasts were simply massive. Even when she finally came to rest on her knees, Derek still felt her presence towering over him, though now much closer. Her voice took him off-guard, as if he still didn't believe she was real. "Hello Derek. I understand that I have you to thank for this amazing gift." He felt unease as one of her large hands gently fell on the arm of his chair. She offered the other palm-up infront of him, as if to set him at ease. It didn't. 

Derek's mind raced, only able to get out some jumbled words of confusion. "But how? What is this?" Seeing Sarah this close was shaking the very ground upon which his reality was based. He timidly reached up to grasp her hand, his mind struggling to believe what he was seeing. 

Wendel responded, "Derek. Derek. All will be answered in due time." As his mind reeled, Kat, the dark haired Amazon, also knelt beside his chair. Their oversize forms in such close proximity created an innate sense of danger, of being trapped. However, as they made no aggressive moves, their stunning femininity began to stir uncontrollable male responses. He felt an urge to reach further up Sarah's arm, to touch Kat's sleek and slender shape. While Wendel continued, Sarah let her oversize hand rest onto his legs. "Now is not the time to wonder about how or why. I'm introducing you to the results of your labor for two reasons.

"First, I want you to see how important it is that we have more Rashja, how great an impact the Rashja can have, so that it may motivate you." Derek found it a little hard to pay attention with Sarah's massive breasts on display in front of him. He forced himself to face Wendel for a moment. 

"Second, I must regrettably ask to you to remain on company property for the time being, for your own safety. When you signed up five years ago, I let you know there might be a moment like this. You are now simply too important to the project to be at risk. In fact, I'm placing one of our two only Amazons with you for your own protection. In addition to watching over you, she will also make your stay on premesis more... " Wendel glanced at the women as if searching for words, then finished his sentence, "comfortable." His eyes and attention lingered for a moment before returning to Derek with an almost upbeat chipperness. "Therefore, you have a decision to make. Would you like me to give you Kat, or Sarah?" 

Derek looked at them both as his mind raced in conflict. He felt disbelief at having been told he was under house arrest. The company couldn't just keep him there, could they? Still, one of these women was to stay with him? They were both stunning, and the suggestion made him giddy like he hadn't been since he was a child. Suddenly he was at a toystore picking out his first bicycle, with an expectation of an indescribable excitement. Whatever the women had been before the Rashja, it had changed them into Amazons. Another conflict entered his mind. Was it his place just to pick one, like she was property to be handed out? He looked at them each and the giddy child got the best of him. "Sarah, I choose Sarah." He started into her eyes as she smiled, still kneeling motionless in front of him. Kat immediately rose in response, standing next to Wendel. 

"Excellent. Excellent. Sarah, I want you to protect and serve Derek. You are to remain on the premesis, and keep him within eye-sight at all times, except when he's working in the lab. Aside from those constraints, please do as he wishes, his will is my will." Wendel faced Derek directly. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some matters to attend to. Sarah will properly introduce herself. My assistant will assure you have complete privacy until you leave, so take your time." As soon as Wendel had turned and headed for the double doors, Derek's attention settled back on Sarah and the impossibility of this all.