- Text Size +

Chris held the apartment door open as Suzanne moved through. He watched her for signs of uneasy steps, wondering if she was still as tipsy as he was. "I still can't believe you all went to the same high-school." Earlier that night he had met two of her girlfriends, and his mind was still stuck on how smoldering hot they were. In a semi-drunk state, it rotated through conjured fantasies of the trio. "That must have been quite a cheerleading squad." 

After locking his front door from the inside, he turned to find Suzanne staring him down with hungry eyes. A moment later she was against him, playfully mocking a nibble at his bottom lip, her body pressing him into the door. "Ohh, I bet you'd have been at every game checking us out. Trying to get a peek up those short skirts." With her voice was sultry and sexy and her proximity pushing his buttons, the feeling of her fingers jabbing into his side caught him by surprise. Her next words were biting, "especially Drew right." He felt a wash of guilt ride over him. 

His mind was filled with conflict. Drew had shamelessly flirted with him all night, and while he can't say he disliked it, he did his best not to provoke it. However, hours earlier he had wondered if he was getting too close to Suz. If he was ready to get more serious, even to meet her friends. Now he was feeling guilty? Something defensive surged in him. "Hey, it wasn't my fault. She's your friend." A moment later, he wasn't sure what to make of the situation. Suzanne was still pressed up against him, a smirk across her face, as she again nibbled at his lip. She wasn't mad, she was teasing. She was really unlike any girl he had ever known. He teased back, "next time you'll have to protect me from her." 

"No chance of that." Suzanne knew she'd practically encouraged Drew's flirtations towards him, and in truth she enjoyed them too. Somewhere deep inside she bargained that she owed Chris something for her lie this evening. The girls hadn't really attended high-school together. Drew and Allison were friends from her former days as a stripper. She wanted to tell him, but Chris was the first real-boyfriend in her new real-life, and she wasn't ready to risk the truth yet. Yes, she owed him for the lie. "No chance, but maybe next time I'll let her come home with us." She repeated her nibble at his ear, the response she felt growing in his pants both setting her pulse racing and washing her guilt away. Her arousal was to be only playful torture this evening, as it wasn't right the time in her cycle for her to get what she really wanted. Still, it didn't curb her intentions. She really liked Chris. Tonight would be all for him. 

Her whispered teases were sending Chris' imagined fantasies into overdrive. If Suzanne was classy and sexy, Drew was dirty and sexy, and even the joking mention of her joining them almost sent him choking on his own tongue. Was she kidding? Should he ask? Would he seem too eager? Nothing he could think to say seemed even remotely appropriate. After another nibble at his ear, Suzanne backed away. She began unbuttoning her top as she enticed him towards the bedroom. He moved to follow her, almost forgetting about Drew in the wake of her seduction. 

By the time they reached his bed, she was down to her panties and he was pulling his jeans to the floor. When he broke their kiss to reach for his bedside table, she gently stopped him from fishing out a condom. "No no sweetie. It would be a messy night for me. Tonight is all for you." She crawled up on the bed, patting for him to sit next to her. Understanding her meaning, he finished undressing, joining her in the bed. So far their intimacy had been exclusively sex. At times quick, at times mind-blowingly long and erotic, but always sex. He realized he wasn't sure what to expect. She immediately straddled him as she sat up stroking him between her legs. 

She looked impossibly sexy. Her hair falling down over her bare shoulders. Her breasts perched perfectly on her frame. He couldn't help but reach up and caress her body. The curve of her breast felt perfect, and he immediately felt her nipples respond to his touch. Her face showed it too. Then she startled him. Forcing his hands away, pushing them to the pillow, she fell towards him. Her tongue dove into his mouth, forceful, exploring. When they parted, her voice was pleading, "sweetie, don't rile me up like that. I already want you inside me, and that is not helping." He let out a small nod in understanding. "I'll make a deal with you. If you can keep your hands off me tonight." She didn't finish her sentence. Instead she suggestively licked an outstretched finger before drawing it in and out of her lips. 

His ear-to-ear smile showed the excitement his casual words wouldn't, "Okay, I'll try." She smirked at his playful quip as she sat up again. It wasn't planned, but now that the deal was in motion she knew she had to torture just a little. As she resumed stroking, she tightened her frame an extra bit to pose and considered her options. Of course his eyes immediately gawked at her breasts. Now that he could look but not touch, he seemed to do nothing but stare. She almost laughed out loud at how endearing she found it. 

She brought one hand up to her chest, suggestively cupping herself. His eyes immediately focused on her motion. "At least I know you're a boob guy." She glanced down at her own perky chest. "With Drew's recent enhancements, I'm sure you were powerless to stop all the gawking you were doing this evening. You're just lucky I'm not the jealous type." Her opposite hand was still playfully stroking him as he nodded. Chris was only a little surprised at her strange sense of humor, the majority of his attention focused on her rhythmicly stroking him.

A moment later she shifted her position, sliding down his legs until she was straddling his knees. Her witty banter ended as he felt the wetness of her tongue lick and lap against him. She was slow at first. Drawing him in and out just to warm him up. A minute later she quickened the pace, letting his audible breathing and subtle moans lead her on. She could have drawn it out, tried to keep him teetered at the edge of explosion, but the more she pleasured him, the more she wanted pleasure herself, something she wouldn't get tonight. She hadn't gone on much more than several minutes before she let him slip over the edge, blasting his release into her throat. She continued gently lappipng at him a few seconds more, until it was clear he was completely finished. It made her feel good. She really liked him. 

Chris finally let his body relax as Suz came off him and quietly left for the bathroom. Lying in satisfied release, the defeatist curse in him was temporarily slain. What the session had lacked in longevity, it made up for in anticipation. The way she had teased and darted her tongue against him hinted at something more, something he'd like to experience more of. 

-- 

"Owww. Chris, somethings wrong!" He woke up with a start, not realizing he had drifted to sleep. Suzanne was in bed next to him. Had it been minutes, hours? He realized he had no idea. He opened his eyes, looking around the dark room to get his bearings before focusing on her. She was curled up clutching her stomach. "It hurts!" 

He finally had his senses back, and abruptly sat up in bed. "What hurts? What's going on?" He reached his hand out to comfort her, and her skin felt unusually hot to the touch. She was silent, her whole body tensed weathering some kind of pain. For a minute the only sound was her agitated breathing. Then he heard it start to slow and calm, and her body began to relax. "Are you okay? Can you sit up?"

She was still panting when she spoke, "it's going away. Wow, that was really painful. My body felt like it was burning all over." She was seated looking at him now. "Like someone strained all my muscles at once." Her response and description sounded more than familiar. Images of Goddess Resort flashed through his mind and he tried to dismiss them. That had been months ago. Certainly there wouldn't be any residual effects, and if there were, he would have noticed by now. Her posture showed that while the pain was gone, she was still concerned and agitated. She moved up out of the bed and began to gather her clothing. "Chris, that really scared me, you need to take me to the hospital. Something is really wrong." 

Chris took a good look at her. If she looked any different he couldn't tell in the dark. Was this the Rashja, or was something really wrong with her? He stood up to comfort her, interrupting her dressing while wrapping her in a hug. He could tell immedaitely, she was undoubtedly taller, and it wasn't subtle. He supposed that if anyone's five-foot-seven girlfriend suddenly stood five-foot-nine, they'd also immediately notice. There was no question this was the Rashja. But how, and what should he do? "Relax Suzanne. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Do you feel alright now?" 

He felt her immediately calm in his arms, undoubtedly also a product of the Rashja. She let out a big sigh, "actually, I feel better than alright. That is so weird, one minute I'm wrenching in pain, and now I feel fantastic." She pulled away from their hug and looked him in the eye. "Do you think I should see a doctor?" Her look was a bit puzzled as she spoke. "Wow, I feel really tall all of a sudden." 

"I'm sure you're fine. We don't need to go to the hospital. Let's just lay back down and get some sleep." He had hardly finished his sentence when she pulled off the few bits of clothing she'd slipped on, and made her way back into the bed. As he crawled back in, his mind was running in all directions. How did this happen? Clearly the resort didn't expect male patrons to leave still turning women into Goddesses. Something weird was certainly going on. Would it happen again? What would he tell her? She curled up against him with a little more force and firmness than he expected. Clearly the Rashja was already taking it's hold. He wasn't sure if he should be worried or excited as they both drifted off to sleep.