- Text Size +

Derek sat in the chair, staring up with wonder at the beautiful and surreal creation kneeling in front of him. Even just as Wendel and Kat turned to walk away, Sarah's attention was already intently focused on him. Her name sounded wrong in his head. It was a name that should belong to a normal woman, not this towering eight-foot-tall Amazon. They both stayed silent for a moment, considering each other. She wasn't just taller than humanly possibly, she was larger. His pulse quickened and his mind raced to understand conflicting emotions flooding through him. Partly it was fear and submission, triggered by her superior size. However, it was also desire and lust. Her wide shoulders and massive chest made her neck, arms, and waist appear incredibly slender and feminine. The sound of a door closing announced that Wendel and Kat had finally cleared the room. Sarah's eyes remained locked on his as she reached to rest her palm gently on his torso. The personal contact seemed inappropriate in his boss's office, but the unreality of it all had him stunned into inaction. 

"I'm glad you picked me Derek. I understand from Wendel you worked very hard to make this amazing gift possible." He felt glad for her breaking the silence. His mind still struggling to put the pieces together. The fact that his research was related to what he saw before him was hard to believe. Sarah was otherworldly. The motion of her larger-than-life eyes, face, and lips as she spoke, the feeling of her oversize hand against him, both demanded the full attention of his senses. "This experience, this transformation, has been absolutely remarkable. Thank you. Thank you for making the Rashja." She paused for a moment, and he nodded, acknowledging appreciation he wasn't sure he fully understood yet.

Then she settled herself even closer, resting her opposite hand on his shoulder, all her fingers now slowly brushing the fabric of his shirt. Her face was still a a couple feet away, but her oversize features made Derek feel she was intimately close. Her voice was slow and consoling. "I imagine it is quite a shock to lose your privacy. I plan to make the experience as comfortable as possible." His eyes traced the shape of her lips, her chin, her hair, her neck. Her proximity was intoxicating. "And I assure you, I can make you very comfortable." She leaned herself closer still, and before he knew what he was doing, his eyes found her cleavage. Her shifting had created a Rashja-fueled distraction more powerful than his concious control. Pressed together by her top, her imposing breasts extended inches wider than his frame, suddenly making him feel very small. It took him a moment to stop his inappropriate staring and meet her eyes again. When he did, her smile held a new wrinkle of satisfaction. 

"I'm sitting here wondering what kind of companion you prefer. We're going to be spending lots of time together. I wonder, should I be naughty or nice?" Her eyes showed her question was rhetorical, looking down without waiting for an answer. He felt her hand move against his torso. A moment later, she pushed the boundary further, casually bumping the growing interest in his pants. He had no thoughts of control, let alone objection, but barely averted showing his surprise. He felt her opposite hand along his shoulder, her fingers sliding into his hair. "Can I give you a small taste of how thankful I can be?" Watching her massive beautiful face and lips, he felt overwhelmed by a flurry of desires. Some part of him wanted to sink into the chair, to hide from a superior predator, to run. The other side of him wanted to reach out and touch her, wanted her lips to press against him. He felt the wetness in his palms, the conflict holding him stunned.

With her hand cupping the back of his head, she could feel even the involuntarily nod that occurred. It would have taken outright resistance for her to stop. She gently tensed her fingers, massaging the back of his scalp and intentionally tipping his gaze down towards her cleavage. Sarah maintained her life as an escort not just for the money, but because she liked it. The feeling of men adoring her, the feeling of pushing their pleasure buttons, both enthralled her. It had been that way as long as she could remember. Even at a young age, she'd confront a junior classmate and let him peak at her over-developed breasts just to watch him flush with embarrassed arousal. She liked the attention and found her body was an amazing tool to get it. Here and now, she had seen all the same responses from Derek, the way he couldn't keep his eyes off her. She loved it.

If there was a downside to indulging her childish impulses, it's that her profession also came with a severe lack of control, and sometimes that could be very unpleasant. However, kneeling over Derek's small frame, transformed by the Rashja, she felt completely in control. This moment was what she loved, only better. She was free to find out what he wanted and give it to him on her terms. She brought her other hand to his head and marveled at the how small and soft it felt in her grasp. 

"There we go, relax Derek. I'm here for so much more than just keeping you safe. I will take all your tension away. I am your retreat from the world." She rubbed fingers against him with a feather touch, the Rashja instinctively guiding the tiny amount of pressure needed. She leaned in further, placing her elbows on the chair. She didn't need the support. She was merely inching her body closer, breaking down his boundaries with the allure she knew it possessed. "Just relax, let yourself go." 

Derek felt shrouded shadow, surrounded by her hypnotic voice and touch. Should he object? His mind sifted through some of the ways this all seemed wrong. He had only just met, and hardly knew her; they were at work, in his boss' office; she had practically been given to him, yet she wasn't property; and this was beside the impossibility of her size. Despite all that, he felt himself quickly surrendering. His objections were lost in the divine feeling of her fingers on his scalp. They were silenced with the firm grip holding him gawking at her mountainous breasts. 

Then she leaned even closer. He felt a tingle of anticipation, wondering if his forehead was going to touch her. It didn't at first, and then her pressure tipped him against her sternum. As soon as he felt her skin, he finally felt himself relax. He hadn't realized how tense he was until he sank into the chair and against her. Shadowed cleavage filled his view as her massage progressed, releasing the tension in his neck and shoulders. "You've been pretty quiet. Are we enjoying the massage?" He nodded against her. "And how about the view? Do you like my tits?" He was taken aback at her directness, his embarrassment causing a slight startled movement. He only wanted her to continue, so he nodded again, hoping she would.

No such luck. She let go, rising up and looking down at him from above, glancing at her own chest as she referred to it. "I could tell. I've always loved how much attention they get. Now thanks to you, they are so much bigger!" As if to accentuate the point, her hands cupped and playfully pushed her tits together. Derek's cheeks flushed as he watched her squeeze herself, embarrassed and aroused by her overt sexiness. With the same disarming directness she'd been using her whole life, she made her offer. "Do you want to feel them?" 

He had been silent and salivating so long the first time he tried to speak a barely audible squak came out, "arrrss". He was still staring at where her hands pressed and rubbed herself when he cleared his throat. "Please, that would be nice." 

Her hand quickly brushed his cheek. "How polite. You're such a gentleman." Her voice was beginning to take on a sexy melodramatic quality. "We're going to have so much fun together." With that she gently pulled the top up over her head, tossing it to the floor. If her breasts seemed massive mostly clothed, they seemed even moreso naked. They were almost directly in front of him, each seeming as large and round as his own face. She wasted no time leaning closer, planting one boob squarely against him, her hand on the back of his head pressing him into her. The world went black as breasts dragged against his lips and cheeks.

It was something Sarah had done thousands of times, yet this time it felt so very different. Rather than his head merely rubbing against her, it sank unexpectedly deep into her body. She marveled at how little he looked as she held him there, submerged in her titflesh. Surprise caught her at the realization of just how big she had become. "Wow, my tits are fucking huge!" She was used to being well-endowed, but she was only just starting to understand this new world. Being an Amazon Protector wasn't about just being taller, it was about being so much bigger. She let him enjoy it a moment longer before bringing him out for an audible gasp of air. "Mmm... I bet you like that. " She reached down for his hands, "you know," she moved them each to the sides of her breasts as she spoke, "I think these are the biggest boobs on the planet right now." Pressing his small hands against her made her feel even bigger. It was such a rush. 

Derek was in a trance. His hands were sandwiched as she again manipulated them to squeeze her tits together inches from his face. In the same way that her body was proportionally oversized, so did her sexiness seem to be. His mind was fully occupied taking in the feeling of her breasts. They each seemed like the size of soccer balls. Big, fleshy, soft soccer balls, and those nipples. His eyes locked on and in a moment his tongue was on her, probing towards one. He felt it between his lips, taking it into his mouth and sucking as he felt it harden. He heard her respond, processing it only enough to know she was encouraging him, "ohh, I like that. No biting now." He felt her hands let go, her boobs shifting as they strained out against his small hands. He did his best to hold them pressed together. 

As he moved to enjoy her other nipple, he felt her hands on his waist, working the fastener of his pants free. His focus increasingly drawn away from the feeling of her skin in his lips, as her fingers slid across his underwear. Above his eyesight, he could see her intently staring down at him. "Looks like you're hard for me too. I think he wants to come out and play." He felt her pull at his underwear and then the bare skin of her fingers against him. He felt her just gently fondling him, teasing him, and he loved it. His lips wandered across the curve of her breast, she leaned in, again burying his face into her. This time his hands held them together around him, and before he knew it he was ear deep between her tits. He turned his head to the side, one boob covering his whole face as he suckled against it, the other cradling the back of his head. It was surreal, unlike anything he'd ever experienced. 

Sarah held in laughter as she watched him bury himself against her. Not that she didn't find it sexy, she did. It was just so different. Most of what she could see was the hair-covered top of his head, wedged between her huge tits. She could feel him though, his open mouth and warm tongue sucking against the inside of her left breast. She was really starting to get turned on by how much bigger than him she was. Which was good, because even his erect manhood felt pretty small in her hands. 

She ran her fingers against him, at the moment just playing; gently brushing him while he nuzzled away at her. Then she couldn't resist. She brought one hand to the side of each breast, again sandwiching his hands against her, and really squeezed. Harder than before, her breasts smashed and wrapped around most of his head. Then she giggled them up and down, his face still buried between them. She wondered if she'd get bigger, big enough for him to just disappear between them. When her mental fantasizing had run it's course, she realized she might be smothering him a little too long; a concern that was confirmed by his gasp and panting as she let him free. "Sorry Derek. I got a little carried away there." 

The ear to ear grin on his face said he wasn't the least bit bothered. "Please." His words separated by equal parts panting and timidness. "Don't. Apologize. That was amazing." Then he put on the cutest puppy dog eyes she'd ever seen. "Would you. Would you do it again?" This time she couldn't help herself, bursting out with a giggling satisfaction. He must have mis-interpreted it as his face turned quickly sour, and the mis-understood moment instantly made her feel a little guilty. 

He could feel his face flushing red. He already felt forward asking, her and the way she giggled in response made embarrassed him. She was still giggling a little as she spoke, "I'm sorry sweetie, of course I will." Her hand came to his cheek, brushing it as if to console him. "You are just so darn cute." Then she leaned down very close, her face intimately approaching his. He felt it coming before it happened, her lips planting on his. Immediately he knew this wasn't a normal kiss. Even before he had a chance to respond, her lips and tongue lapped at him, softly wrapping and pulling at his upper lip. He realized he didn't know how to respond so he just let her continue, not pushing the kiss deeper, just nibbling at him with her lips and tongue between words. "I could just. Eat. You. Up." 

He kinda wished she hadn't stopped, until he saw her sexy eyes staring him down, her hands already propped on the sides of her breasts. "You ready sweetie?" He watched her breasts rub up and down against each other as she suggestively mirrored the motion she'd used on him. "Take a deep breath," she taunted, as she leaned into him, parting her tits around his head. At first there was still light, his nose bumping her breastbone. Then the world went dark and muffled. Her tits smashed and molded around his head, covering his ears and cheeks. He liked being able to breath, his face free in a small gap, but he preferred feeling her skin on his face. 

He tried to turn his head, meeting resistance from her squeezing. She must have noticed, as she eased up, letting him turn sideways, light giving him a brief view of one breast. Then darkness again as she squeezed them down on him. He loved it, the soft warm feeling of her skin wrapping against his face. He opened his mouth to suck and tongue against her. He couldn't breathe, but he didn't care. Then he felt them moving. They weren't dragging as much as rolling against him, the soft fleshy pressure alternately dancing up and down. He could have stayed there forever, or at least until his breath ran out, which it was quickly doing. She stretched it out longer than he expected, slowing the motion and just smashing and holding him there for a few final seconds. He thought he might have to physically remind her to let him out before she finally did. The deep breath of air he gasped in tasted ohh so sweet. 

Looking down at an even bigger smile on his face, endearing yet almost silly in it's exaggeration, warmed her up inside. Sarah knew she was a giver. She had always been a giver. It was what drew her to try out becoming an escort. It was also what kept her coming back for more. When her high-school and college girlfriends went off to more accepted careers and stable husbands, she stayed. She couldn't explain it, she just liked pleasing others. Some had tried to make her think there was something wrong with it, but she'd challenge them. Were they happy? Were they really happy? Because she knew she was. Looking at the waft of emotion on Derek's face made her happy. She would do just about anything he asked right now, just for the feeling to continue. The money Wendel was paying her was just a bonus.

She reached down to find the bulge in his underpants, immediately satisfied that whatever embarrassment her laughing had caused was completely remedied. She watched him, grin still painted on, staring straight at her giant tits like they held him in a trance. Most of the evening Derek had excellent eye-contact with her. It was like now that he finally had her blessing he was just going to indulge, and she liked it. After slipping her fingers against his bare cock, she was careful only to gently brush him so as not to interrupt his moment. This time she felt his hands against her waist, small and chilly as they held her. His eyes darted up to hers, projecting something non-verbal. Was it 'may i?' or 'thank you'? She wasn't sure, but he leaned in and sucked at her so far unexplored right nipple. 

Making him feel good was making her so excited she felt herself getting wet. Noticing it, her hand instinctively became more aggressive, rubbing and twisting at the head of his cock. His mouth came off her in a start, his eyes finding hers and show his pleasant surprise. "You like that do you?" She repeated the motion, causing him to whimper a bit in response. She wondered if she should feed him her breasts again, letting him suckle away as she teased and jerked him off. However, he was leaning back in the chair, his body language making room for something else. Still rubbing him, she wondered what he might want. With his obvious breast fascination, she had an urge to wrap him up and titfuck him. He would enjoy it, but she realized it might be be awkward. There wasn't room with him sitting in the chair. She'd have to move him, and there were limited options in the office. No, better to save that for another time. He moaned at another twist she gave the head of his cock, sending a pleasant chill down her spine. 

Derek was entrapped. For a moment he felt over-sexed, like the stimulation was all too much. He had braced himself in the chair against the building pressure between his legs. Staring up at her unbelievably hot body, slender arms, sexy red hair, and huge tits, all of it inhumanly Amazon-sized, he felt he was going to pop any moment. But the way she was teasing and rubbing him just wouldn't let it happen, the pressure just building and building. He felt his body instinctively reaching his cock towards her as he braced in the chair. He didn't know what was next, but he wanted more. 

Then her hand did it again, the motion that sent a sting of pleasure through him, and he let out another half-voluntary moan. He felt like he was so close, he just wanted a good thrust. Even as he thought it, his pelvis moved in response, but he felt her hand on his waist, pressing him back down with unexpected force. "Careful. We wouldn't want to soil your bosses' furniture would we?" He was held firm while her motions forcing an agonizing pleasure wave through him. He whimpered at the pleasant torture, and from the satisfied smirk on her face, he could tell she was enjoying it too. Maybe a little too much. 

Her eyes remained locked on him as she descended, her intent becoming clear as her lips moved closer and closer to his cock. He felt her breasts touch his knees and thighs, and then her tongue lay against him. It hardly moved at first, as if just wetting him down, then started lapping against him. If his view was sexy before, it was only growing sexier now. Her red hair fell into his lap, framing her naked shoulders and back. He could see the sides of her breasts flowing out beyond her frame, as her motion gently rubbed them against his legs. He could barely see the shape of her perfect athletic rear, still clothed and far out of reach. The warm wetness of her tongue, while incredible, had softened his growing feeling of urgency. He let his arms relax and caress her shoulders. Their slender feminine appearance seeming in impossible contrast to their firm and Amazon sized reality. His body tingled at the dissonance. 

Then he felt it again, the wave of pleasure ripping through him, "urhhh", his hands squeezing in response. It was different with her tongue, warm, muted, but decidedly the same sensation. Whatever she was doing, he loved it. At the same time he wanted more of it, it made his body want to buck and thrust and shoot into her mouth. He felt lucky that her hand was still holding him firmly against the chair, more firmly than should have been possible. He didn't give it a second thought. 

He felt her tongue twist against him again as she finally began thrusting against him. For a moment it was relief. Satisfying his body's need to finish it's reproductive act. However, he felt the pressure building again, her thrusting interrupted by sensations that he was sure were placed to drive him crazy. He let out another moan and realized his hands were viced in a death grip against her skin. If it was hurting her she didn't show it. She merely continued her amazing routine. Wow she's beautiful. Wow this is amazing. Her bobbing head paced quicker as she inched him closer and closer to climax. Her motions somehow responded to his sounds while also torturing him until the very end. He felt it a few seconds before, his whole body tensing. "Oh my, aunnhhh." His eyes closed, hands clenched, and body tensed as it tried to resist. Then he felt release and himself pumping into her mouth. She slowed, still lapping against him for a few final moments before stopping and sitting back away from him. 

As she sat back, she stared straight into his eyes, trying to catch a glimmer of the climax that had just passed. He could see his calm release, his satisfaction, and it sated her. That would have to be enough. She loved the intimate feeling of having one in her mouth, and the dexterity of the lips and tongue were such an easy tool to pleasure with. However, it was always bitter sweet. No matter how much she loved making them moan and squirm, sometimes grab or even dig their nails into her, something her mouth was unequaled at, it would always fall short. As much as she loved sucking cock, it meant she couldn't see the look their eyes as they came. She could never see the moment of release. Sometimes the rest was enough. Sometimes it wasn't. When it wasn't she'd have to immediately ride them, to fuck them until they gave it to her, their look of pleasure and surrender.

As she noticed the darkness around them from the sun having set, she realized they aught to clear Wendel's office. He insisted they would have their privacy, but there was no need to overstay their welcome. She turned and found her top on the floor, stretching it back on before turning to see Derek zipping himself up. Looking at him, she felt a calm satisfaction. Not one as powerful as a climax, but equally important. Derek could have been anyone, she had no choice about that. He could have been pushy, demanding, frustrated. Of all the bad partners, she hated the frustrating ones the most, ohh and the givers. Two givers trying to pleasure each other was like trying to fit a round-peg into a round-peg. It just didn't work. Derek on the other hand, was perfect. He gave her what she needed. They were going to be spending lots of time together, and she was looking forward to it. She stood up, extending a hand to encourage him up out of the chair. "Now that we've been introduced. I think it's time we let Wendel have his office back." 

The adrenalin rush of his climax finally fading, he felt reality setting in and crashing down. Sarah stood, reaching towards him, and he wondered for a moment if he was going crazy. How was this all even possible? He let himself meet her hand, standing up next to her for the first time. Suddenly he had a new perspective on just how shocking the Amazon transformation was. She was easily two or three feet taller than him. The oversize chest that had been a sexy temptation moments ago seemed to take on an entirely different, almost dominant, quality when he realized her frame held it almost as high as he was tall. For a moment he felt a looming dread standing next to her. Fortunately, it washed away as he looked up and found her eyes. The same soft, beautiful, feminine, intimate eyes. "I understand you already have an apartment in the building. How about you show me where the two of us will be living for the next couple months?" 

"Yes, yes, of course." Suddenly Wendel's insistance that he have more than just a room and a bed to crash at seemed to make sense. At the same time, he noticed how strange it felt looking so far up while talking to Sarah. The way her hand felt, too large and too high to be normal, felt equally strange as he led her towards the door. However, he accepted them, as reality finally took hold. His mind drifted for a moment to an imagined history long ago, where he was starting to believe real Amazons walked among men. "It's like we have history without understanding it at all." His thinking out loud probably didn't make sense to her, but she didn't press him on it. As they walked towards the office door, he turned his head slightly, impressed at the strides of her long legs next to him, not nearly able to see her face. Before they opened the door, he clasped his other hand around hers as he expressed himself, "Sarah, you're amazing. Having an Amazon Protector is something I think I'm really going to enjoy."