- Text Size +

For a fleeting moment, Simon Foley felt his life at the resort couldn't get any more perfect. Cheri looked absolutely stunning, standing about eight feet tall in her black dress and bare feet. She set his dinner plate in front of him, seared ono and mango chutney. She was as good a cook as she was a scientist. "Do you need anything else Simon?" He shook his head; the fleeting moment passing; the guilt beginning to return. He knew the Rashja made her want to please him. Of course she liked him, but knowing she didn't have free will made him feel guilty. 

Across the table an oversize lounger looked out-of-place until she relaxed into and dwarfed it. He looked down at a delicious looking meal. "Cheri, are you sure you don't want some for yourself?" She gave him a puzzled look, about to respond before he continued. "Ohh, I know you don't need food while under the effects of Rashja. I just. I feel guilty just sitting and eating by myself when you've gone through all this effort." 

"So you'd feel less guilty if I ate with you? I can eat with you if you like. It's true I don't need food, but it won't hurt. Tomorrow I'll make myself a plate as well. Will that make you happy?" Somehow her words only made him feel more guilty. His eyes found the meal, then the table. "What is it Simon?" 

"Cheri, do you ever want to return to normal? I mean, for a while at least?" She looked at him with a puzzled look. "It's just. I feel guilty. We both know the Rashja compells you. You do everything I could dream of. You're an amazing cook, amazing company, not to mention our intimacy." Her brow raised a bit at the mention, but this wasn't about him. "I want you to be happy too." He realized he was catching her in another trap. If he wanted her to be happy, the Rashja would make her happy. "No. I want to know if you are happy, genuinely happy, without the Rashja's influence. Are you happy?" 

Cheri looked at him, considering the question carefully. It wasn't a question she had asked herself in as long as she could remember. Certainly he was right about the Rashja, but did it matter? Her thoughts seemed clear enough. She was better than happy. Spending time on Goddess rotation was a temporary fix. Having spent months, even only partially progressed, was permanent euphoria. 

"Simon," she open firmly. "Would you agree I liked you before the Rashja?" He nodded across the table, the sheepish guilt still showing in his eyes and posture. "You don't have anything to feel guilty about. Cooking a meal, asking you if you need anything. These are trivial gestures. You wouldn't understand, you can't understand, how amazing it is to stay like this." She looked down at herself to accentuate the point, her posture open and relaxed in the chair. Then she rose up out of it.

"The Rashja makes it effortless to remain a picture of female perfection." She was making her way slowly around the table. "To have size and strength beyond any human capability." She set knelt down next to him, bringing them nearly eye-to-eye, her hand brushing his cheek. "And you, my dear Simon, accept me this way. It is you and your team who made it possible for women to be this way. No, you should not feel guilty about a meal. I am glad to do it for you." 

She placed a gentle soft kiss on his lips to expressed her caring sincerity. "However, if you wish, I will purge the Rashja for you. Then when I tell you all the same things, you can truly trust them. Agreed?" He nodded, looking like the guilt was mostly, but not all, washed away. She stood, heading back to her chair. "Good, now eat the meal I slaved over a hot stove all evening to make for you. Or it'll get cold, and you have something to truly feel guilty about!" She shot him a playfully sarcastic look, and he smiled, digging his fork into the meal. 

"While you eat, let me update you about my research today. As you know, I've been researching patron-113," his face didn't show recognition, so she elaborated, "Chris Rothchild, the patron with abnormal Rashja falloff rates." He finally nodded, chewing another bite before swallowing. "Take your time sweetie. No need to hurry just because I'm not eating." She paused, and Simon forced himself to chew a little more slowly. "As you know, we've been looking into his abnormal chemical response, and we've found another unusual figure." She shifted in her chair slightly, sitting slightly more upright as if about to say something important.

"Apparently his main goddess partner, whom we're calling subject-cr0, had an unusually high retained growth factor!" She was sure he wouldn't remember the details, so she provided a reminder. "As you know, we have a very stable formula for retained growth after a transformation. Typically RGF is less than 1%, so a five-foot-seven visitor who reaches her full level-three height of fifteen-feet, after the 29 hour cleanse, will return to only a quarter inch taller than her normal height. Of course there are also small factors in the formula for repeat exposure and longer durations. Both of these are used to set policies that assure employees on rotation won't exceed societal norms." 

SImon had only been half paying attention until her last statement. How long had Cheri been 8' tall? How big were those factors? Would she return to her normal height, or was his selfish desire going to make her an outcast in society. The guilt again washed over his face and she must have seen it, and she gave him a non-pleased glance. "Don't worry Simon. Those factors are very small. I'd be lucky to keep an inch even after a year like this." She sounded almost unhappy at the conclusion, but he let out a tiny sigh of relief. "I can stay like this for years before my RGF exceeds normal ranges, depending on your definition of normal of course." Her smile had a little snicker attached to it. 

"Subject-cr0 is another story." Simon felt a little rude to keep eating through her explanation. However, he was ravenous, and the food was incredibly good, ohh so good. "She hasn't responded according to the formula. 29 hours after her last sernasa, she maintained an astounding 10% RGF! It didn't raise any red flags at the time, because starting only five-foot-four, her final five-ten was well within acceptable outcomes, especially during the commotion of our emergency procedures. However, that's six inches of retained growth!" Simon coughed at the shocking figure, almost spitting food onto the table. 

"I know, shocking isn't it? I only noticed it when reviewing the data, and it's quite extraordinary." Now Simon had plenty to say, but the half-chewed food in his mouth needed to be handled, lest he end up choking. She seemed to be reading his mind as she voiced her own concerns. "As you can imagine, It would be alarming enough if a person was out in the wild with high Rashja levels. However, with a 10% RGF, it could quickly spiral out of control. After finding out, I immediately checked in on his status. As you know we've been tracking him since he left, and while we're not sure of his current Rashja levels, there have been no sightings of any Rashja related activities."

Simon drank some water and audibly cleared his throat after finishing the bite he almost choked on. There was still a bit of dinner left on his plate, but something had stolen the rest of his appetite. "That IS all quite astonishing. Are we absolutely positive there hasn't been any Rashja activity? How are we tracking him?" Cheri had already read the way he placed his silverware on the plate, a clear sign he was finished, and moved to take it. With her long reach and long strides, it only took her a moment to place it on the kitchen bar and be headed back to him.

"We have a staff team checking in on him weekly, looking for any suspicious activity in him or his partners." She extended a hand down towards Simon. In what had become a common habit for them, he turned to help her slip it under his arm, grasping her back in the process. Then she easily and dextrously lifted him from the chair, propping him onto her hip as she headed for the living room. What might have seemed shocking to an onlooker had become completely routine. 

She had first picked him up after he passingly mentioned discomfort straining up to talk to her. At the time she was closer to ten-feet-tall, and while at eight-feet it wasn't as necessary, it had become a habit for them. They both found it convenient to be eye-to-eye, and he seemed to more than enjoy it. In fact, she hardly realized she'd done it as she continued their conversation. "Recently he has a semi-stable girlfriend, and despite being apparently quite... active, they have not shown any signs of sernasa." 

Simon was distracted from the conversation briefly. As Cheri ducked under the living room archway, he noticed some unexpected cracks in it. "Cheri, I thought we had those fixed." She stopped, stepping back a step while being careful not to hit the archway yet again.

"Yes, I uhm. Sorry. It must have been this morning. I was a bit sleepy when I came in for your glass of water and I bumped it again." Looking at the damage, it was more obvious than she had thought. "You know we could solve this if we just stayed in the resort instead of here. There are plenty of rooms equipped for our situation. Plus, I'd have a little more room in the bathroom, and you wouldn't have to help bathe me in that tiny tub." 

Simon already felt guilty enough living out his fantasy 24/7. He had his own personal Goddess, he didn't need to stay in the resort every night. Besides, he was worried what the staff might think about him violating their exposure guidelines. He could already see the way they looked at Cheri in business settings. They had made a fake cover-story about testing the long-term affects of Rashja, but he guessed few bought it. They simply didn't want to test the company's resolve against the lab director. He wondered if he was playing this too risky. Maybe he was, but staying in the resort would make it riskier still. "Cheri, I like it here, and I like bathing you." 

She gave him an intimate squeeze at the thought. She had heard his reasoning before, and he was probably right, even if it would be more comfortable for her in the resort. "Alright honey. I'll call them to fix the archway again. Maybe they can just remove it, or pad it somehow." She set him down on the living room couch before sitting opposite him. 

"And if you like bathing me so much, perhaps I should get a little dirty for you." He watched her spread her legs in a suggestive pose, one leg against the back of the couch, the other foot on the floor. Her partially bent legs gave him a clear view up her dress, that is until she pulled it to her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties, and her vagina was spread out in plain view. "It's been a week since I've had you inside me. If you still feel guilty about dinner, you can give me what you know I want." Looking at her sexy offering, his body already started to stir, his mind quickly shifting gears from their work conversation. She wanted the tonyata, she always wanted the tonyata. "Nine feet is not too big. That's what I want Simon."