- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for a very late entry, I've been busy lately.

My world was rocked back and forth with every step Kate took. The thunderous sound of her heartbeat pounded my eardrums out of existence. I sat and counted the seconds as they went by counting heartbeats. I sat and thought about how should approach my situation. I'm roughly and inch and a half tall, more or less, and I'm already in the bosom of my dreams. I contemplated taking responsibility and trying to fix myself, or answer the calls of my dream come true.

After about 360 heartbeats, Kate's godly hand plucked me out from her breasts. "So, did you enjoy the ride?"

I was about fed up with Kate paying zero attention to me, so I spoke in the most enforcing tone I could think of. "Kate, this has gone on too long, you need to get me some help!"

"Aw, come on lil man, all men love boobs, right?" Kate flirted as she rubbed her breast. "You just got the trip of your life right there."

I turned around with my face as red as a beet. I couldn't tell if it was out of embarassment or anger, but I did enjoy it, but I also want some authoritg here. As I grew more and mkre agitated, and Kate giggled as I did, I thought up an idea to try and get her to listen.

"Why were you crying earlier?"

She stopped laughing. She didn't make a single sound. I stared her in the eye, right through her shocked and despairful expression. Neither of us moved, neither of us blinked. It was as if time itself had stopped. Thks silence was soon stopped by Kate collapsing onto her knees and rolling me out of her hand and onto the floor. Soon after, Kate was running the waterworks again. "He.. he..." She could barely speak.

"He? Who's He?" I asked, trying to keep calm.

"My... my boyfriend! He dumped me!" She wailed, burying her face in her hands.

"Oh, brother," was my first thought. I have a giant girl who is more than likely using me for reconciliation for her lost boyfriend. I became slightly worried as to what she would do to me if I remained with her any longer. Judging by what she did to me on the steps, things can only go downhill from here. "Listen, I know a thing or two about guys, and I'm willing to strike you a deal."

"R-really? Like what?" I'm making good progress. She's at least intelligently responding to me now.

"If you get me some help, or at least try to, I'll tell you how to win him over." I was certain about my deal. I gave dating advice to all of my friends in high school. Although times have changed, I was sure a few old tricks will work.

"R-r-really? Y-you'd do t-that for me?" A small grin came across her face.

"To the best of my ability."

"Oh! Thank you so much!" She exclaimed while she gave me a big hug. "Who should I ask?"

I pondered for a few minutes, and came up with a few solutions. "Well there are a few options here. You can either call my wife, get me to a doctor, or heck, call an ambulance.

"Uh, okay, what's your wife's number?" I gave her  the number, and she called. A few seconds went by, and she put her cell back into her pocket. "No answer." She must have left for work already.

"Okay, the least we can do is at least get me to a school nurse or something." I stated.

"The school nurse doesn't come in early on Mondays," damn my luck. The only other option was to call in professional help.

"Call 911 then," last resort.

The phone rang and rang, and finally I could hear tne voice on the other end. "Hello? Uh, hi, I found this man here who's been shrunk to nearly an inch tall."

I could barely make out what they were saying on the other end, but I could hear a few. A few seconds later, Kate hung up. "They didn't believe me." Of course they didn't 'hello 911 what's your emergency? Yeah I have a shrunken man here I need an ambulance, stat.' "I tried."

Yeah, she did. A promise is a promise. I filled her in with a few tips on boys and how to get a boyfriend. "Be polite, be hard to get, and although it's kind of rude, and it worked for me, keep someone ugly near her to make her seem prettier." Among other things, this is what I told her.

"Wow, I've never tried any of that," Kate said in awe. "Thank you so much, Mr..."

I decided not to use my real name. "Nigel." She smiled and gave me a huge kiss.

"Are you going to be fine by yourself?" Kate asked, worried about me.

"I'll get by," I assured. Kate smiled, and placed me on the ground at her gorgeous feet, and walked off, shaking the ground with each step. I turned around and stared down the giant hallway of the high school.

This is my new life.

Chapter End Notes:

Aand so that's it for now. So much more is to come, and sorry again for the delay!