- Text Size +

Paybacks are a Bitch

Michael looked from the now exposed vagina to his sister, then to the rapt attentive faces of the other two girls, Amber and Raven.

Gennifer grinned, tracing her right index finger lightly up and down her puffy outer lips, before turning her hand and beckoning him to come closer with the same finger.

Michael shook his head, his mind racing. There was no way he wanted any piece of her daunting vagina, the bloody thing could easily swallow him whole. What kind of madness is going on here? Why would Gennifer show her pussy to everybody? And why were they all just sitting there? Who does that? He was so confused and still couldn’t quite believe what was happening. What did she expect him to do? Before he had the opportunity to consider her intent, Gennifer growing impatient, reached in behind his back, pulling him closer toward her silky flesh, moist and glistening with anticipation.

Fingers still on his back, she pressed him firmly against her, pulling him up off his feet as she worked him in small circles around the area. He tried to interpose his arms, but she was far too strong and utterly oblivious to his feeble protests.

It was soft and not at the same time, the delicate textured skin moving and parting at the insistence of her forceful pressure.

He tried to speak, but couldn’t, discombobulated as his face was buried and smothered in the folds of her most feminine place. Struggling, he couldn’t breathe, fighting with all his might to try and just survive as she had her way with him as she was losing herself to the pleasure. Harder and faster she moved him, he thought his bones would crack under the furiously onslaught.

Pausing, she drew him back to change how she was holding him, stringy threads of thick clear pre-cum clinging to his body. He sucked in a lungful of air before she pulled him in again, gyrating her hips and beginning to buck as she pushed her pelvis up off the floor. He could hear sounds of pleasure escaping her lips, and then, moaning, she pinned him hard against herself and took in a big breath of her own, whispering, “I’m going to come.”

Come she did, he could feel her powerful muscles convulsing against his body, almost like they were trying to draw him into her the furnace of her sex. Everything became drenched in her secretions, her juices flowing freely out of her as she shuddered and finally withdrew her hand, dropping him to the wet patch of carpet under her genitals.

Gasping, Michael struggled weakly to try and get to his feet, making it only a few steps before his exhausted and beleaguered body collapsed to his hands and knee. He was slick with her climax, his pink face, chest, and thighs rubbed raw by friction.

He ached and his abraded flesh was raw, but he had survived. Pushing himself up onto his hands and knees, he leaned back and sat on his heels, bone weary. Panting, he shook his head, it was over.

“That was delicious,” Gennifer cooed, a sheen of perspiration visible on her brow, eyes closed, head tilted back, reaching a finger inside of her still exposed pussy and teasing out a pearl of milky white girl cum.

 Scooting forward, Amber grinned and curled her hand around Michael’s torso, sticky and weakly struggling, as she lift him up and moved him back to Gennifer’s pussy, stuffing him into the opening of her vagina and pushing his face into the oozing pleasure leaking from it.

“No,” he croaked, incapable of fighting off the blonde’s slender hand with his one hand as he was being drowned in Gennifer’s nectar.

Gennifer brought her hands to her head and made a little squeal of delight.

Coughing and sputtering, he flailed with his free right arm, before Amber pulled him back, his face and torso thickly coated in Gen’s expulsion, Amber brought him up near her face and regarded him a moment, a slow smile parting her thick lips.

He was close enough he could smell the alcohol on her breath over the scent of Gen’s residue, “Please,” he said, trying to swipe at his face with his free arm, his limb leaden and weary from the fight.

“Please? As you wish,” Amber said before laughing and opening her mouth, large pink tongue snaking out after licking at the left side corner of her mouth.

He reached out with his right hand to ward her off, but she pressed him against the warm slickness of her tongue, sweeping him from navel to over his head like a lollipop and tasting the residue of the other girl’s release.

“Oh my god, watching this I am so horny right now,” Raven said breathlessly, shaking her head, eyes blazing with hunger while Amber continued to slurp away at him before sliding him all the way into her mouth.

Once Amber had licked and sucked him clean, she drooled him into the palm of her right hand, moving forward and planting a wet French kiss on Gennifer’s mouth, before rolling him back on the carpet between the other girl’s thighs as she broke the kiss and sat back, sighing softly to herself and commenting, “So sweet.”

Rolling onto his right side, breath coming in ragged gasps before breaking into a fit of coughing, he wiped at his face, looking up toward Madison, “No more,” he pleaded. “I did what you said, I finished it, please can you call Lucie now,” he voiced.

Madison regarded him dispassionately before the left side corner of her mouth curled up into a half grin as she leaned closer, “You finished it? Call me mad, but it looked to me like Gennifer had to take matters into her own hands,” she explained.

“I can’t take anymore of this, I’m done,” he protested, shaking his head.

“Done? No, little brother this party has only now just begun,”

He blinked at her a few times, body aching, chest heaving. In the periphery of his vision, he could see Raven getting up onto her knees, pulling her shirt over her head. “Me next,” she announced, now wiggling out of her panties.

Madison turned her head to her and nodded, before looking back down at her brother.

Lowering his head, he wanted to cry.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just leave a comment, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read!