- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A chapter solely from the perspective of Kyle. Hope you like it :)

Kyle faced a foot way bigger than his own insignificant body and it did not belong to Naomi. He accidently ran into the room of her sister Stacy and was now at her mercy.

“You look like a human being”, Stacy said with disgust in her voice. “But you’re the size of some insect”.

“Yes I’m shrunken could you please bring me to your sister?” Kyle yelled. The disgusted face of Naomi’s sister turned suddenly happy and she started laughing.

“Wow my dear nerd sister gets hit on by a naked miniature boy. Sorry pal I don’t know how you got so small but you won’t go anywhere so fast”, she said and continued laughing about him. Kyle had a really bad feeling about this. That girl didn’t seem to know anything about Screyquid but she was acting weird.

“I got to get ready now so you’ll stay in there”, she said grabbed him and stuffed him into a tennis sock and tied a knot in it.

Kyle could smell that it wasn’t a fresh one for the smell of Stacy’s feet was very strong in there. Where did I get myself into? Fuck Fuck Fuck this can’t be happening.

Kyle had to wait nearly thirty minutes until the sock he was in started to move. The end opened up and he saw Stacy’s face. He instantly made for the exit but before he could reach it something got in his way. “You can’t be serious let me out I’m a human being”, he screamed as he saw Stacy’s foot enter his prison. It was still wet from the shower she must have taken before and pressed him slowly into the sock. But Kyle was still five inches in size and so he lied flat and straight vertical under her foot. He could not believe what was happening until Stacy made her first step and Kyle was pressed into her foot for the first time bearing the incredible pressure of a foot taking a step. His body ached and he felt how he somehow seemed to flatten.

The pressure vanished when she was lifting her foot again only to take another step and sending Kyle back to hell. This procedure would now go on for an hour until Stacy had arrived at the gym where she now would have badminton training. In the locker room she got out the flattened and tormented boy and examined his body.

“Wow you’re still alive and you’re body looks strangely flat little fellow. But I’m glad you’re not dead. I haven’t even really sweated yet. But I will now”, she said and stuffed Kyle who couldn’t even protest again back into her sock and shoved her foot after him.

“Wait I have a better idea”, he heard her say before he was lifted out of the sock again and instantly thrown into some kind of cave. Kyle didn’t take long to realise that she had thrown him into her training shoes and he started to scream. Stacy just smiled at the silent screams of that boy while she put on her shoes wondering how it would look for the tiny guy right then.

Kyle saw her white socked foot approaching before it went dark in his prison. He got pressed into her sock which was warm already and didn’t smell pleasant.

I just wanted Naomi’s attention. I did not want to end up like this. How long will this torture last until I’m dead?

And then the real torment started. Stacy played badminton for nearly three hours without larger breaks. Kyle’s prison got hotter with every step she took and at some point she really started sweating. The sweat first soaked her socks as if they hadn’t smelled bad enough before, he thought. Then it soaked Kyle who felt humiliated as never before.

He now understood what Michael must have been through when he was shrunken under Naomi’s feet. But at least she didn’t do it on purpose. His tormenter seemed to like him where he was and she wouldn’t stop until he would be nothing more than a lake of blood under her foot.

The heat became unbearable and Kyle couldn’t believe that he was still alive at all. He wished he would never have shrunken down in the first place. He could have just asked Naomi out another day. Sweat dripped into his now as the rest of his body, awkwardly shaped mouth and filled it with the salty taste of humiliation.

Then suddenly it ended. No steps anymore. No rise and vanish of immense pressure only heat, moisture and stench remained. The foot was lifted out of the shoe and Kyle remained stuck to shoe’s surface.

“Hey you played really well today Stacy. It nearly seemed like you did not want to rest at all. See you.” A voice said.

“Thanks Andrea see you around”, Stacy’s voice answered. Then silence followed. After a few minutes he saw Stacy’s fingers enter his prison and they grabbed him. It nearly felt like they struggled to get him from the surface he was glued to. When she succeeded he was lifted out of her shoe and looked into Stacy’s face which smiled devilishly.

“Still alive huh? How did you like it little fellow?” she asked rhetorically.

Kyle started crying now. He couldn’t control his emotions anymore for he was desperate. Stacy just made a snorting noise and stuffed him into a jacket pocket. Now it was dark again around Kyle but at least there was no feet squishing the life out of him there. Nevertheless he was afraid. More afraid than he had ever been in his life. What will she do to me? He asked himself again and again. But after thirty minutes of being imprisoned in her jacket pocket he remembered that he would regrow most likely in a few hours. He just had to survive until then and he would be able to escape from that crazy girl. Light flooded his prison and he was grabbed by Stacy’s merciless hands. He heard several voices groan when he left the pocket and his angst returned instantly.

“May I present you the shrunken pervert I found in my room today”, he heard Stacy say. His eyes adjusted to the light and he could see three other girls he hadn’t seen at university yet. Furthermore it seemed that he wasn’t at Naomi’s house. The three girls all looked quite sportive but also very attractive.

“Small guy may I introduce to you these three cheerleaders and members of my badminton association Cynthia, Victoria and Simone”, Stacy said and placed him in the middle of a carpet before they all sat down around him in a circle stretching their feet into his direction. Kyle’s body had regenerated already pretty far so he could stand again already. He looked around only to see eight feet stretched into his direction and he had the bad feeling that they were all drawing nearer.

Within ten seconds Kyle was smothered between endlessly many pairs of feet. It was humiliating but in comparison to the badminton training it was nearly a pleasure. They stopped after ten minutes of pushing him around with their feet and looked at him.

“Cute little insect that he is… You know that he shrunk through Screyquid don’t you Stacy?” one of them asked.

“No indeed not what is Screyquid”, Stacy responded. And so the girl explained quite detailed what Screyquid did and especially how long the effect lasted and how the regrowing process could be prevented. At this part Kyle grew pale. He started running while they were talking and hoped they wouldn’t notice it but unfortunately he was still too big to get away unnoticed.

“Hey Hey pal where do you think you’re going”, the girl named Victoria said and grabbed him from the ground.

“Kiss my ass you crazy girls I’m a human being you can’t treat me like that”, he screamed without thinking about how they would react.

“Kiss your ass huh?” Victoria said moving him to her lips. She then kissed him, covering his whole body in her lips and letting some saliva drip over his body. It was disgusting as Kyle thought.

“Well but that was a question of mutuality my dear”, she then said and placed him onto a cushion of a chair standing next to her.

“You will now kiss our asses small one”, Stacy said coldly and with that same devilish smile on her face as before. But Kyle had enough of all this. He would not end up kissing butts only because he was shrunken for a short amount of time. He was still a human. “No I won’t and you will now leave me alone until I have regrown and then we will seriously talk about what has happened here”, he said sounding like his father when he was mad over something his son had done wrong.

The girls looked at him astonished and Kyle smiled, proud of his new found courage. “I’m not angry at you I’m only disappointed”, he continued with his dad imitation when suddenly Victoria turned her back on him and put off her skirt revealing her curvy butt. She descended it upon him until he was in range to do what she obviously wanted him to do.

“You’ve got the choice… Kiss or get kissed”, Victoria said and Kyle kind of wondered what she meant with get kissed.

“Didn’t you listen to me young lady?” he tried again not realising the fault he had made until Victoria’s butt cheeks pressed down first only on his legs but rolling further slowly .

“You can’t sit on me get off me! Get off me!” Kyle screamed as he felt his legs flatten under Victoria’s over mighty butt.  “You know what to do little one”, she responded and increased the pressure on his legs. Kyle did not react at once what caused Victoria to roll her butt onto his loins causing severe pain as he felt how his privates were squished. “Do it already”, Stacy said and Kyle witnessed how the soft but heavy wall of flesh moved further onto his chest until only his head and neck were free.

He smelled slightly the scent of Victoria’s rectum and saw the unevenness’s in her skin and as she attempted to push her butt on top of his head too he quickly scooped his head towards it and started kissing her butt.

She had won.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'd really like feedback on how you think about that whole 2 perspectives thing. And whether the proportion of action and keeping the story coherent is okay with you.

Thanks for reading :)