- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter Michael is the protagonist again and he will get to know Elsa and her son a bit better. Enjoy.

Michael had now been captured by Elsa Bjalström for three days. She made experiments with him all day long and he was pretty sure it wasn’t pure scientifically motivated. Until now she had found out nothing about how his life could go back to normal and he planned on confronting her on the next morning. It was Sunday night now and he was too nervous to fall asleep. He thought about how he should put it and how she would react. Yesterday he contradicted her several times until she decided to find out how the drug influences his stamina and forced me to run away, for she was following him and threatening to step on him as she had done before.

At some point Michael finally fell asleep and had a rough night cursed by nightmares. “No don’t eat me professor please”, he stammered in sleep.

He woke up the next morning in his glass which was stuffed up with cotton for comfort. Elsa was standing in front of his glass examining him obviously.

“We need to talk Professor”, Michael started.

“Wow Good Morning to you too Michael”, Elsa replied sarcastically. Michael sighed and then started to explain how he felt about all this and that he wanted it to stop.

“You want it to stop Michael? You’re still small and you haven’t grown an inch in the last three days. You want to stay like that forever? And by the way it is not about what you want anymore Michael. You’re my key to infinite success and you won’t contradict me anymore you’ve understood this now?”

Michael couldn’t believe what she had just said. He attempted to insult and yell at her when she grabbed him tightly and lifted him out of the jar in front of her eyes. Michael shuddered as he gazed into an eye way bigger than his head. She looked at him strictly and seemed to wait for an answer to her question but Michael could and would not give in to this. Every time when he was shrunken and captured by some sick girl he knew that at some point he would grow back to normal, well except for that whole Celine thing, but this time he was shrunken for an uncertain amount of time and maybe even forever and he did not want to spent this life in a laboratory with a crazy female professor picking on him.

“No I haven’t Elsa. I want you to call Naomi or Lora right now or I will sue you as soon as I’ve regrown”, Michael yelled angry but earned nothing but a smirk by Elsa.

“Brilliant Michael… You just earned a ticket to my home this evening but for now I will just show you what I give on your threats little one”, she answered cold and put Michael back into the jar. She then grabbed the jar and walked into the bathroom. Michael already knew what would happen now and regretted his eruption from before. He had to witness how Elsa undressed and then moved her rear over the jar in which he was held captive. He saw her butthole over him like a giant Maw of a Kraken. But he knew it was not the thought of being eaten that he should be afraid of. The Maw seemed to open slightly and brown transparent juices dripped out and rained down on Michael who gave his best to dodge them. It was then that Elsa let out a huge fart and Michael got hit by small pieces of faeces but reacted instantly and held his breath for he knew that he would pass out when inhaling the gas.

“Lucky for you I already made my business this morning so you’re spared for the moment. Although I think…”, Elsa stated turning around giving him a clear view of her privates. Michael then saw the yellow liquid flowing into his direction and wished he had inhaled the gas and passed out. It rained down on him quickly filling the jar until he was barely able to stand. She then stopped and brought the jar back to its original place and left Michael alone covered in her faeces. Michael couldn’t believe the situation he was in. He struggled to keep his head over “water”, for he refused to lose the small rest of self-esteem he had left. Elsa didn’t reappear for hours leaving Michael alone with his struggle.

After about three hours Michael couldn’t manage it anymore and he broke down. Now his whole body was in the yellow salty liquid and Michael’s skin started to burn even more than it did before. At least he did not need to breathe but still some of Elsa’s urine managed to get inside of his mouth through his nose, causing him to puke. This made things worse for he had to open his mouth to vomit and allowed more of Elsa’s faeces to enter it. Michael was by now really used to humiliation when shrunken but this was just disgusting.

After another three hours Elsa returned and bursted into laughter when she saw how pathetic Michael was acting in her urine. She used disposable gloves to get him out of the jar and roughly cleaned him in a sink. Michael did not really pay attention to what happened with and around him. He barely even noticed that he was getting stuffed into a pill box.

“Now you’ll get to see my home Michael, for I cannot risk letting you alone here. You might be smart enough to escape when I can’t monitor you.

In Elsa’s pill box Michael fell asleep and recovered from the past events until he was wakened roughly when Elsa opened her pill box and let him fall out on a wooden surface. He looked around and saw that he most likely was a boy’s bedroom. She sat down in the chair in front of the table he was placed on and watched him as he orientated himself. As Michael realized that he got observed he stared back at the giantess who had humiliated him the whole day.

“Welcome to my house Michael. I will spent some time with my husband now so I needed someone to look after you”

“Really? You cold-hearted witch got a husband?” Michael replied cocky. Then Michael saw a boy enter the room in a training outfit. He had to be about 14 years old and his eyes instantly locked on the shrunken guy standing on his table in front of his mum.

“Could you keep an eye on him while I’m out with Dad Honey?” Elsa asked rhetorically and the boy just nodded and grinned. “May I play with him?” he asked which was confirmed by Elsa by a blink as she left the room closing the door behind her. Michael didn’t like the situation at all for he knew how capricious boys in this age could be.

“Hey young fellow”, Michael started in a calm and gentle voice. “Your mum is holding me captive and she has no right to do so. I know you would not take part in this do you? So could you maybe call someone for me as soon as your mum left the house? “

The boy just grinned and shook his head. He started to move towards the table instantly causing Michael to retreat. The smile became wider and the boy leaped forward and shook the table. Michael lost the grip and fell deep onto a carpet. His body ached but was as always pretty okay. He stood up and saw the giant boy standing in front of him. Michael could smell the sweat the boy exuded. Michael guessed that he just came from the gym. There were stains of sweat on his black and yellow striped socks. Michael continued retreating getting an amused expression in the boy’s face as reaction.

The boy moved slowly in his direction but not by taking steps but by dragging his feet slowly over the carpet leaving no air between his feet and the carpet. Michael got slightly nervous. A pubescent teenager was the last thing he wanted to mess with now. He decided to play the boy’s game and started running. He quickly realized that it was no use when he saw the feet approaching. Michael stopped running and kneed down in direction of the boy.

“Please don’t do this I beg you”, cried Michael. The boy gave him an annoyed gaze.

“What the fuck is wrong with you… I don’t know why my mum brings me a doll-guy when he acts all pathetic after all.” He said angry and continued to scuffle right on top of Michael where he stopped. As Michael saw the boys foot approaching he threw himself onto his back as he learned that this was the best position to withstand the incident without further harm. Nevertheless he couldn’t hold back his tears as he was smushed beneath the feet of a teenager boy. The sweat soaked him and dripped into his mouth. The smell was more than ten times worse than Elsa’s feet.

The boy started to grind him into the carpet and then lifted his foot to see what had happened to him. As he saw that Michael only seemed to be a little flattened he made a noise of astonishment.

 

Michael opened his eyes and saw the glistening in the boy’s eyes. The boy had put on his white sneakers and now an obviously quite a bit harder surface seemed to threaten to approach the poor shrunken guy.

Chapter End Notes:

Comments requested.