- Text Size +

Chapter 10
Jorien and Gwen in South America again.


Jorien and Gwen looked at each other with hatred. They tried to stare one another down, but it didn't work. Gwen took a step towards Jorien, not caring her two mile long foot crushed a lone village in the Argentinean Pampa they were standing in.
"I do not like your attitude, bitch." She said in a menacing voice, just like she did when they had been a mere 1,000 feet tall.
"You can't stand someone more intelligent than you are," Jorien replied haughtily.
Gwen's eyes flashed with anger. Who did this arrogant shit think she was? Gwen saw red. With a scream that was heard all over Argentina, she lunged at her rival. Jorien however, was quicker. She dodged the blow and grabbed Gwen's face, so that her fingernails bored themselves in her skin and obscured her view.Gwen slapped Jorien's arm away, but as she did so, she lost her balance. With a thunderous smash, the 16 mile tall criminal giantess fell, the impact of her tremendous weight rocked the area in a devastating earthquake. Settlements near and far were literally vibrated apart by the huge shockwaves her gigantic body caused as it hit the ground.
Jorien took a few steps back, her heels crushing whatever was left of cities being hit by the earthquake Gwen's fall caused. She didn't care. She didn't even feel. Under Jorien's feet countless buildings were pressed into solid rock, but the also 16 mile tall business woman didn't even sense it. She had her gaze fixed on Gwen.
Ever since they reached their current, dizzying height, they had increased their bitching as well. Gwen had been insulting her all the time as they traveled from Brazil towards Argentina. Well, she tried to insult Jorien, who was quick-witted enough to give her a fitting answer. That only fuelled Gwen's rage more as they aimlessly walked towards Argentina, crushing millions of acres of rain forest into solid diamond. Species of plants and animals, some even unknown to man, became extinct under the gargantuan, naked feet of the two quarreling giga-girls as they unconsciously crushed entire eco-systems into oblivion.
It ended as Gwen had suddenly stopped walking, somewhere in the Argentinean steppes.Jorien thought Gwen had had enough, but she, once again, had become angry to a point she physically attacked her. 
The gigantic criminal got up and lunged again, hitting the unprepared equally gigantic businesswoman square in her face. Jorien stumbled a few steps backwards from the impact, steps that crushed another two small villages. Gwen attacked again, but this time, Jorien was ready. She quickly dived sideward, dodging her rival for the second time, but kept one leg stretched. Gwen, in her rage, didn’t see it in time a tripped over it.
She hit the ground hard again. An earthquake force 8 on the Richter scale followed her impact, cracking the ground open in her immediate surroundings and obliteration most of three nearby settlements. Not to mention she flattened a herd of 3,000 cows that were kept for beef. The owner of the cattle wouldn't have time for mourning his loss though, for as Gwen pulled herself up, she placed her hand, 2000 feet long, on what was left of his house. Under the tremendous mass of the giantess it had to bear as she stood up, Gwen's hand flattened his house, with the gaucho's, family and himself in it.
As Gwen turned around, Jorien had just began a dive towards her. With her shoulders, the fierce businesswoman rammed her rival in her stomach, knocking all of the air out of her lungs. The blow with which the air was forcefully breathed out made a nearby news helicopter spin around dangerously. Luckily, the pilot was able to stabilize the machine.Gwen stumbled backwards now and fell again, pounding Argentina a third time with an earthquake. Jorien was on her and the two giantesses began wrestling.
They rolled over Argentina, like two gigantic, pink avalanches. Their huge, ultra massive bodies waltzed everything flat. Hills, forests, villages and cities were crushed like dried cookies under a steamroller.
Chunks of rocks dropped from their backs as they rolled further, pummeling the ground like asteroid impacts. The two fighting girls left nothing but a large valley of death in their wake, were nothing was left alive and nothing would grow for a long time, since their enormous weight squeezed the ground into solid, unfertile rock.
Gwen suddenly pushed Jorien away and got up. Jorien quickly followed. The two contestants grabbed each others arms and began pushing and pulling. As they struggled, their feet stomped countless acres of land into oblivion, unaware since both giantesses were only interested in bringing each other down. Little did they care one of their feet crushed an entire village with everyone in it, while another squashed and killed a hundred-or-so herd of cattle.
Jorien bent over to grab a large chunk of rock, to the humans a small hill but to her no more than a handful of stone, to have a weapon against Gwen. But as she did so, Gwen pushed her so that the businesswoman fell sideward. The one-on-top-of-the-other wrestling began again, as did the steamrolling, the rock tumbling from her hand. 
As they reached Buenos Aires, Gwen grabbed Jorien by her hair and started to smack her head against the ground. 


Too bad Buenos Aires had been build on it.


The huge head of the gigantic businesswoman, larger and more massive than a common hill, smashed countless buildings like a huge, dark-haired wrecking ball as it hit the poor capital again and again. Skyscrapers crumbled like dust, offices and homes were smashed flat, roads, trees and countless people crushed. The huge, thick hair of Jorien got dirty with debris, car wrecks got twined stuck, people sticked like flattened lice into them.Jorien got dizzy. The pain in the back of her head became unbearable. She clawed and struck at Gwen, but that bitch didn't seem to feel it. All of Buenos Aires was obliterated, stomped into nothingness by Jorien's head, even though few was left of it already when both fighting giantesses reached it, since the three earthquakes Gwen's falling had caused had destroyed most of the Capital of Argentina.After a minute, Gwen stopped pounding. With one, huge hand, she grabbed Jorien's throat and squeezed. Jorien, already dizzy from the pounding, saw black. She was being strangled. No matter what she tried, she couldn't make Gwen stop. The lack of oxygen began to take his toll, Jorien knew it was over. Gwen had won. 
But just as she was about to die...



"...the chapter ends," Vaalser4 said. "For the fans of giantesses fighting, it should be enough, and I don't want any of my girls to die in this story," he concluded.
"Deus ex Machina," Lara said in a disapproving tone.
"Thus Maschi?" Cala asked.
Vaalser4 patted her on her head. "Never mind," he said. "It's time for the next chapter, Samantha and Laura. you liked them didn't you Cala?"
"Oh shit," Lara said.
"Yes, indeed," Vaalser4 grinned and continued.