- Text Size +

Chapter 5 
Jorien and Gwen in South Africa

"Great, now I'm here, finally a real giantess, and I get stuck with a criminal," the now 1200 feet tall Jorien muttered. She sulkingly strode through Rio de Janeiro, kicking at the skyscrapers, which broke like made of thin glass and stomping through the neighborhood, crushing rows of houses. As a career- and businesswoman, she had always hated those that took for free what others had been working for.
"And one that is not ashamed of whatever," she thought, looking over her shoulder. 
Gwen sat, naked like Jorien herself, on the ground and rubbed handfuls of tiny people over her breasts. Gwen wasn't nearly as stacked as Patricia, let alone Gina, but for the people that ended as red smears all over her bosom, her boobs were big enough. A quick look at her erect nipples told Jorien she was really enjoying it.
"Choo lookin' at?" Gwen asked aggressively as she saw Jorien watching.
"Phah!" Jorien spat, and unwillingly kicked another skyscraper.
Gwen stood up, throwing the poor people she still held away like a wad of paper. She walked towards Jorien until she stood close in front of her. She brought her face towards hers.
"I don't like your attitude, bitch." she said in a threatening tone.
Jorien looked at her expressionless. As a businesswomen, she was used to such talk. In her business company, it had always been a cut-throat competition, so Gwen's tone didn't frighten her the least. And even if, Jorien was trained enough by her profession not to show any fear.
"Are you shocked when I tell you I care a damn shit about that?" she said, haughtily.
Gwen was taken aback for a moment. She had not expected this academic-looking girl be so brave. Or was it foolishness? 
"Watch your mouth, bitch, I've killed people for less," she said.
Jorien was unimpressed. "What does it look like I'm doing here?" she said, nodding down and deliberately crushing a three story-house slowly under her foot. "Go over there, that's were you belong. The slums," the businesswoman concluded. Then she turned her back towards the young criminal and lazily continued stomping.
Gwen was furious. The cheek! Angrily, she looked around her to strike Jorien with. She quickly saw something useful.
The Cristo Redentor Statue.
Gwen grabbed it, tore it from its socket and with all her strength, smashed it against Jorien's head. The marble statue was about as big as Gwen's hand and crumbled against the career woman's temple. Jorien staggered back, crushing a dozen cars and two trees doing so, and rubbed her head. Gwen slashed again, with her fist now, but this time, Jorien was quicker. She stepped aside, making the criminal giantess loose her balance and fall forward.Gwen fell on a large flat, crushing roughly half of the 14 storages under her belly. The concrete crumbled, but the building still proved too sturdy to be destroyed completely. Gwen hurt her belly, because the rough surface scratched her skin.
"OW!" she said. Still rubbing her tummy Gwen stood up. She was used to fighting all right, but only using a knife or firearms. She and her two cousins were untrained in unarmed combat. Neither was Jorien, but the latter was aggressive and opportunistic enough not to let that bother her. As soon as Gwen turned around to face her opponent, Jorien struck her hard in the face with her fist.
Gwen stumbled backwards again, tripped over the remains of the broken flat and fell. She landed hard on her back, totally flattening trees, cars and some houses under her. 
"Had enough, bitch?" Jorien spat. She had torn a patch of ground from Rio, with three houses on it, and held it in her hand like a rock.
Gwen sat upright and looked at her with hatred. Then the criminal giantess looked quickly around her, saw a partially destroyed train station and got an idea. She grabbed a train, which was already derailed, got up quickly and swung the wagons around like a whip. With all her strength, she struck Jorien with it. The metal wagons slashed forcefully against the gigantic businesswoman's naked skin.
"Aaargh!" Jorien cried. The slash hurt her and a red stripe appeared on her skin. It burned.
Gwen wanted to strike again, but the first hit had broken her train-whip. The wagons loosened from the blow, flying all around Rio. Gwen glanced around, looking for another train, but as she did so she was distracted for a moment. Jorien threw her patch of houses at her and hit Gwen right in her face.
The houses splattered. The ground flew apart like a snowball hitting a brick wall. Gwen, in a reflex, turned her head. Jorien made a jump and propelled herself with force against her opponent.
"I'll bang your sick head against Sugarloaf mountain, until your demented brains splash out, you dirty criminal!", she cried.
They began wrestling. Jorien was on Gwen, and the two rolled over Rio. 
A trail of destruction, flattened houses, skyscrapers and trees was all that remained in the city. Whether it were houses of the rich and powerful, or the makeshift cottages of the poor, the huge weight of both fighting titanesses waltzed everything equally flat. Oblivious to the chaos and mayhem down on the ground, not caring about the scores of panicked people that were smashed under their bodies, both giantesses fought in the streets. 
With means more than one street at the same time. Like a gigantic, pink steamroller, the two 1000 feet tall bodies flattened entire city blocks like a gigantic avalanche.  Gwen, now on top, lunged, but Jorien struck her arm away so that the criminal gigantic fist struck a skyscraper. The poor building was neatly cut in half, the top flying over Rio. It plummeted in its natural harbor, effectively blocking the port. 
Jorien pushed Gwen off her, who fell on a small park, breaking the trees under her back like matchsticks. She quickly stood up, as did her adversary, and without paying attention to the cars and people they flattened under their feet, the fight continued.
Gwen and Jorien smashed into each other like sumowrestlers. With all their strength they pushed, until Gwen was able to make Jorien trip over her leg. She was able to push Jorien to the ground, climbing on her and, tearing a large office complex out of the ground, was about to bash her head to a pulp with it.
"HALT!"
Gwen couldn't do anything. She was frozen, as was Jorien.
"We need both of you for the giga chapter," Vaalser4 said. It was his doing that both giantesses had to stop. After all, he was writing the story.
"Come, you've had your fun, now behave," he said in a softer tone. "You don't need to be friends, for you'll probably never meet again after this story, but for now it enough fighting. Cool your anger on what's left of Rio."
Gwen and Jorien stood up, shot each other dirty looks and began stomping angrily at the tiny houses at their feet.
"You could've made them friends," Lara said.
"Yeah, but it would hardly be a good story, in which they first try to kill each other and then suddenly they are the best of friends. Well no matter, its time for our two heavyweights in Asia," Vaalser4 said.