- Text Size +

Chapter 8
Isabell and Jessica in Africa, part 2

Crunch! Swoosh! Splat!
Countless acres of rain forest was flattened as four gargantuan, naked feet stepped upon them. Nothing, no tree, animal or even geological feature, was able to withstand their mass. As if the large, dark green areas of impenetrable vegetation was nothing but moss, populated by mites. 
Each foot was about two miles long, 4,000 feet broad and weighted countless tons. The hardened soles crushed everything without feeling the slightest pain, no sharp stakes of wood or stone was able to pierce the thick skin. 
Large, barefoot-shaped prints with brown, died plants and crumbled stones were all that was left when one of the two giantesses lifted their feet. The African rain forest, along with all that was in it, died under their huge mass.
Even the people living in the jungle were less than ants to the two giga- girls. Isabell, 14 miles tall just like Jessica, wiped out an entire tribe of pygmies without even knowing it. The members of the little people stuck like tiny blobs of red under her enormous toes and ball of her foot, along with the remains of their dwellings and lush surroundings.
The African cities fared no better. As if they were grayish patches, both giantesses stepped on them without care. It was hard to tell if they were even aware of their mass killings and destruction. Both girls were chatting while entire countries got trampled. Not even the city of Khartoum, with its population of  6,5 million people was noticed as Jessica's gargantuan right foot landed right in the center of it, rested there for a second and then was lifted, leaving only a 1500 feet deep hole the shape of a bare foot behind. The once- goddess was too occupied talking to her fellow giga giantess that she hadn't even consciously felt the capital of Sudan's center crushing under her sole.
"So you made him think you were a giantess big enough to swallow the Earth?" Jessica asked Isabell, amused.
"Yeah, Mikey wasn't aware I connected him to the Matrixer," Isabell replied. "Believe me, he never even looked angry at me again since then. Always poking fun at me because of my big nose.... Oh, I used it to push him into the sun, while he was sitting on the moon," she added.
Jessica laughed. Thinking back of her own adventure, becoming a giantess by divine will, she regretted not having done such weird things. Only showing off her height and having sex. Ah, well.
Isabell, after having become a giga giantess like her, wanted to go to Egypt, a country her arrogant ex liked so much. She wanted to wreck havoc on it, once again, and Jessica agreed. Her new friend really had good ideas.
They had been walking over the African continent, with strides about 8 miles long. The distance between Cape Town and Cairo was vast for a normal sized human, but if you are 14 miles tall, it is a cakewalk. Even as they took a detour to follow the river Nile. From the girls point of view, the river was a glittering lint, and they walked alongside it. Where countless expeditions had had terrible difficulties following its course, the two girls ridiculed them all by walking alongside the river as if it was a picnic walk. Nothing was an obstacle for them, and without any difficulty they went from Tanzania through Sudan and finally, Egypt. 
"Hello," Isabell thundered as they stood in the country. "I'm back! Missed me?"
Grinning, the raven -haired giantess began stomping through the antique land, trampling entire cities into rubble. Isabell thought of her ex, Mike, and his cheeky girlfriend Tess as she crushed the archeological site of Luxor, destroying ancient statues and buildings in a split second.
"What a shame," Jessica said. "It stood for thousands of years, and you destroy it like nothing in an instant."
"Oh, let me show you something," Isabell replied and beckoned Jessica to follow her.
Both giga- girls walked towards Cairo, were they halted before the Pyramids, to them nothing more than some small bumps in the landscape.
Isabell bent and with great deft, plucked the two largest Pyramids from the sand. She held them up for Jessica to see.
"You know, as I told you before, Mike always made remarks about my big nose. Called me Pinocchio or trunk-face. I tell you what. He was right. I have a big nose... because... (she shoved a pyramid in each of her nose hole)... who can do THIS?" She showed Jessica her nose with both pyramids inside. It was a humiliation for the industriousness and toil of mankind. The giga- giantesses both laughed.
Suddenly, Isabell gasped and sneezed. The sand on the Pyramids tickled inside her nose, and now she let a sneeze that could be heard for many miles. The two small Pyramids flew from her nose, along with thousands of gallons of slime, and crushed into Cairo, for Isabell didn't use a hand to cover her face.
The ancient wonders destroyed two city blocks and broke into countess pieces. 
"Gesundheit," Jessica said in an ironic voice.
"Thanks," Isabell replied and gazed down at the remaining pyramid. "One alone is sad," she said, rubbing her nose and sniffing. Without much fuss, she used her big toe to step on the last pyramid. The huge, massive stone building was unable to withstand the far huger mass of the 1 mile long toe of Isabell. It broke apart as if made out of brittle, dried mud. Where for thousands of years the proud pyramid had stood, now a huge toe lay. Too bad for Cairo the heel of Isabell's foot crushed another city block as she trod down after destroying the last wonder of the world.
Laughing, both girls systematically trampled the remains of Egypt's capital totally flat. Every building, street and tree, not to mention cars and people, was pressed together under the four enormous, heavy, naked feet of the two titanesses. Even the tallest, proudest buildings fell as easy as the pitiful ramshackle huts in the slums. Under the feet of a two 14 mile tall rampaging giantess everything was equal.
"Now I don't hope Ra will be mad at me," Jessica said after Cairo was nothing but compressed debris. "He was the result of a genetic experiment, you know. At least that is what Zeus told me."
"Eh?" Isabell said, puzzled.
"Long story," Jessica replied.


"Well, not longer than most of my others," Vaalser4 replied. "Fine, Isabell has had her way with Egypt again, and Jessica had fun as well. Now, let's see what our two friends here in Europe are up to."
"Not the big boobs again," Lara said, in a tired voice.
"Oh yes. Even bigger than ever," Vaalser4 replied.