- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the epicly long hiatus. I'm back on track.

Thanks for reading!

*** *** *** 

The convention hall was as crowded as she'd expected; thousands of people from all over the country had turned out for the event. It took up eight total buildings; multiple floors, with many access points to each. It was situated on the edge of the city, so the convention's few titan visitors could mingle just outside the city lines, where a large space had been cleared for them. A podium had been constructed on their scale by other titans, and Isabelle found the very sight of their world as daunting as she did with Ally.

Allison. Every time she thought of her blonde paramour, a flame lit within Isabelle, drawing her attention yet again away from the curious, lustful, and eager eyes of her fans. Back home, Ally might be thinking of Isabelle too, remembering their games, their bdsm play...touching herself to the thought of Isabelle acting upon --

"Hello! Miss Strauss, the legendary Goddess Eos," A thundrous voice called down. Isabelle nearly jumped out of her skin as her lewd fantasy was interrupted. A pair of curious, wide, brown eyes stared down at her from above. She ascended a nearby staircase, stepping out onto a bridge between structures to address this male titan, a fan of her work. Though her mouth acted the part, and she left the man with an awed expression, her mind was on her prize back home, not the prize offered here. She grinned lecherously as she imagined the voluptuous blonde in red ribbons, trussed up like a Christmas present, dripping wet in anticipation of being --

WHUMP. She grimaced as she walked headlong into a door, and shook her head. Allison was driving her mad. The titanic brat was affecting her so, even from such a distance, and every single thing at this convention reminded her of Ally. It was impossible to think of anything else.

Having visited the galleries of other active fetishists, including some her blog affiliated with, she spent most of her time at the convention at her booth. It was at the top floor of one of the structures, against a wall whose windows were removed so titans could visit her, too. It stunned the brunette to discover exactly how extensive her fan base was, but the flow never stopped, and Isabelle acted the part each time. She had to. That prize money, given to an artist whom the panel felt could do the best with it, needed to be hers. Ally deserved such wonders.

"Back away," She demanded, and the crowd nearest her took a step back. A feeling of power surged into Isabelle for the umpteenth time that day, and again, a mental flash of Ally, huge and obedient, stomping on the convention at Isabelle's urging, crept into her mind. "You may look upon me, ask your worthless questions, but if you dare touch me, you will be consumed," She warned. They were putty in her hands...

Hours passed as she acted without break nor hesitation. Twice, she caught the massive eyes of a titan looking upon her in the distance, staring, unceasingly watching. The idea of pulling the attentions of such a creature with her playacting drove her wild. Ally was in for it later...

"Excuse me, Ms. Strauss?" A gentleman in a suit asked, stepping up to the booth. She turned to him, eyes preparing to take him down to the size he wished, but he held up a hand. "I would speak to Isabelle, not Eos, please."

She nodded, relieved to drop character for a moment. "How can I help you?" She replied matter-of-factly.

"I represent the proprietors of Jamestown," He said calmly. Isabelle stiffened with sudden excitement; Jamestown was one of the biggest fetish cities in the world, and an exclusive club, at that. "We are fans of your work."

Isabelle smiled sweetly, though on the inside, she was a mess of nerves. "Thank you very much," She said, adding Eos' slight purr to her voice.

"Your performance today is all anyone is talking about. Not once have you faltered in both creativity and sensuality. My employers are very impressed. Ms. Strauss, we would be honored to host you in Jamestown...provided you can pay, of course."

Isabelle gulped hard; the pressure was on even moreso. She'd barely be able to pay for herself as she was now; to comfortably afford it, much less bring Ally, she'd need that money.

"Thank you for your most generous invite, sir," Isabelle said quietly, smiling her ruby-lipped grin. "I will notify you the very moment I can forward your employers the money."

The man bowed his goodbye, and Isabelle's heart raced as she imagined herself presenting Ally with tickets to Jamestown. She gulped hard.

No pressure...

The titan's eyes, off in the distance, never moved away.

======

Allison Verbantzski swirled her drink, watching the ice clink against itself. Bradistok's Bar was the only titan-sized bar for hundreds of miles, and as such it was suitably crowded by the region's titan population. The prices were extreme, given the amount of liquor required to get a titan drunk, but it was worth it to take her mind off the burning desire for her Mistress. Masturbating until she was too sore to continue didn't help at all.

A stool slid out next to her, and a titaness sat down, crimson curls bouncing elegantly across slim shoulders. Paying the newcomer only a passing glance, Ally tipped her glass to her lips and groaned as the burn hit her tongue.

"Whiskey girl, huh?" The redheaded titan asked. Ally nodded sheepishly, turning to face her, and reddened almost instantly. The titaness was astonishingly beautiful, green eyes illuminated by the bar's lights; a pale, flawless face framed by long red hair, plush lips the color of rose wine. Ally didn't dare continue the glance downward, lest her body continue what her face started.

"Y-yeah," Allison stammered. She tried to save face, but tipsy as she was, the damage was done. The redhead grinned, a sight to slay hearts, and rested her arms on the counter to accentuate the extreme bust Ally knew was there.

"Same," She purred, holding up her own glass before taking a sip. Allison tried not to watch her lips move. "I'm Courtney. You are?"

"Ally - Allison, I'm. Ally," The blonde stumbled over her words. Every reasonable thought in her mind told her to get out before the drink acted, but she couldn't tear herself away.

Courtney tilted her head to the side ever-so-slightly, crimson elegance following her lead. "Cute name," She said quietly. One of her feet tugged Ally's chair closer by the slightest bit. "I don't meet people here too often that look as good as you. How come I've never seen you here, hm?"

More blushing. Allison's mind was helpless as her adolescent fantasies, the urge to meet a dominant titaness, swarmed her mind. "I-I...I don't drink often," She replied quietly. "We must have not visited on the same nights..."

"A pity, that," Courtney giggled, drinking more. "I would have asked you out ages ago."

The blonde's fists balled on the hem of her shirt, and a single thought ran through her mind - tell her now, or you're going to cheat. She struggled, whimpered a bit, and nodded. "I'm sure we...we would have had a great time. I don't drink much, but it helps me forget loneliness. I...miss my girlfriend," Ally said softly. "She's away on business."

Courtney frowned, a pretty sight in and of itself, and finished her whiskey. "All the good ones are taken, even the titans. Is your titaness good to you?"

Ally blushed again. "No, she's -- I mean, she's very good to me, but she's a human."

Courtney stared over the lip of her glass. "That can't be too thrilling. I've had a few human lovers. Lackluster. You've got to have properly-sized love, right? I mean..."

"It's hard being a titanic, lesbian, sub," Ally blurted out, furrowing her eyebrows. "She gives me what I want, which is more than I can say for all my other attempts at finding happiness."

Courtney tilted her head again, sighing. "I'd do it right. You wouldn't be able to walk straight. I believe you, from the look in your eyes, when you say she's good to you. But trust me, you've not had real fun," She leaned in, smiling as Allison blushed again. "If you think she's better than me."

"She loves me, and I, her, " Allison nearly squeaked. She strengthened her voice. "I am flattered by your interest, but I need you to back off."

The redhead did so, taking a piece of paper and writing down her number on it. "Hey, sorry. I don't meet people worth it too often. Take this. Chat up your girl about a threeway sometime," She said, grinning as Ally turned the color of Courtney's hair. "I'd still like to bed you, even if it's by permission of another. Have a good night, doll." She kissed Allison on the cheek, handed her the number, and left the bar.

Once suitably away, Courtney withdrew a phone and dialed it quickly. "Hey. This is Courtney Geiss. She's into me, but very loyal. I'll keep trying. You ARE still paying me, right? Regardless? ...Good. I'll keep you posted."

She hung up and closed the phone, stepping across the land as she prepared her next move.