- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

YES FINALLY I HAVE HAD IDEAS FOR DAYS

Ahem. Yep. Choreo's taking on Allison, and I'm primarily working Isabelle. Shocking, isn't it? 

Isabelle didn't mind much that Allison hadn't come up with an outfit for her. In fact, her having such a thing would be kinda weird, all things considered. Besides, minus her shoes, nylons, and suit jacket, she could pass for a vague anyone.

The gray-eyed brunette felt a pang of lust upon seeing the massive blonde tied up on the floor, and applauded the titaness for her ability to make it look like she was caught in a net.

Checking her watch, Isabelle began.

"My word, I don't think that's a fish! A shark, or maybe a whale, but that's far bigger than any fish!" Isabelle commented, walking up the length of Allison's body, her feet finding places to stand on the titaness herself. Her bare feet sunk slightly into the soft, pliant flesh of Allison's leg as she walked.

"I am no sea creature!" Allison called, struggling in just the right way inside the net she'd created to tighten it around herself. Isabelle could hear in the girl's voice how she was already stifling a moan. "I am an explorer, searching for land and treasures, and I demand you let me loose from this net!"

Isabelle smirked as she walked, making her progress across the fabric of Allison's skirt slowly, both to keep from slipping and to tease the sensitive regions she couldn't be too far from. "You aren't in a position to demand from me! You have been caught in my fishing nets, keeping me from my catch. So, you shall be my catch."

"What nonsense is this?" Allison asked, still writhing in her bonds. "Your catch? What would you do with me? Cook me over a fire?" She gave a pompous laugh. "I'd like to see you try, tiny fisher!"

Isabelle chuckled lightly, climbing up one of Allison's bra-clad breasts and quickly taking her position on top of the soft, warm flesh. It seemed Allison had showered not too soon before Isabelle had arrived, with the faint aroma of the harsh soap made en masse for titans hanging in the air. "Oh, no. Nothing so barbaric. I haven't caught a fish, after all, I've caught a woman. You are to serve: to tend to my nets, to repair my boat, to otherwise aid in the catching of fish."

It looked like Allison wasn't ready to attempt to resist a demand, until she gulped and returned to the roleplay. "N-never! I am a bold woman, searching the seas for fun and profit! When I escape, you are to take me to find gold, or be a present for my Queen!"

Isabelle tutted. "Ah, that's not good," she said, flicking her arm out to extend her electrical prod. "It looks like I'll need to teach my new servant some manners!" She plunged the sharp tip into Allison's titflesh, and the goldette yelped- and then the brunette turned it on at low power, giving her massive sub a mild electric shock.

Allison groaned low, the pain and tingling on her sensitive breast getting her off like nobody's business. "You- you'll not have me forgo my national pride, heathen fisher," she gasped, trying to keep to the roleplay and not lose herself to what she actually wanted to say.

"Oh?" Isabelle leaped across Allison's cleavage, standing on her other breast, and turned up the power on her prod. "Tell me, "explorer"- what treasure would have you risking your life to the sea? Risking your liberty to a fisher like me? It must be quite the temptation to get you to risk this," she said, electrocuting Allison's breast with enough power to stop a normal-sized human cold.

"I- I have already told you!" Allison squealed, shutting her eyes against the heightened pain. "I come seeking land and gold, among other presents for my Queen!"

"How," Isabelle continued her question, returning to the first breast, and turning the prod's power still higher, to the level where it could knock a cow unconscious (roughly about as painful as a tazer to the titaness) and, getting an idea, pulling back the cloth of Allison's bra to expose her hardened nipple to the air, "would you suppose you do that? I've no idea what "gold" is, but you can't seriously expect to take land. Even at your size, I doubt you could lift an entire island." With that, she simply tapped the tip of the prod to the side of Allison's erect nipple. 

The goldette actually cried out in pain, and Isabelle broke off the roleplay for a brief second: "That wasn't too much, was it?"

"God, no," Allison moaned, "but I don't think I'd be able to take it much longer if you keep leaving out my pussy," she murmured.

Isabelle stood straight again, and winked: a signal the roleplay was back in swing.

"Ignorant heathen- nothing is more valuable than gold!" Allison cried out, still rather tender.

Isabelle got an idea, idly zapping Allison's breast again. "Nothing? So, you would let me take something of yours in return for letting you take any gold you find on this land?"

"So long as I have my ship to return it home, I would gladly make a trade," Allison said loudly, obviously trying to figure out where Isabelle's mind was headed.

Isabelle grinned, walking over to Allison's breast pocket: a container of lip gloss ("What in hell would she think I'd do with this?" Isabelle thought), a lighter ("Mmm, tempting as fuck, but not first date material. Especially not clothed. Fire would probably be a bad idea, especially with her tied up and me not knowing where the extinguisher is," Isabelle struggled with the notion), and a set of keys ("Ooh, I know what I'm doing!" Isabelle thought), all on Allison's massive scale. Isabelle felt mildly offended that the titaness didn't think she could lift her vibrator, then reasoned that it was probably one and a half times her height, if not more.

"I will take your purity," Isabelle purred, holding the key by the rubber grip that looked like it had been made from a shredded tire, and turning off her prod for her walk back down Allison's body. "Surely that is worth any gold you might find on my home island?"

"I- I suppose," Allison stammered, being left in suspense by the fact that her pocket was now entirely empty- Isabelle had discarded the things she didn't take to the floor just past the blonde's armpit, making her unable to see what she still had, and what had been taken. "You shall set me free once you have done this?"

"Take your gold and leave, outsider, once I've taken what I wish from you," Isabelle said, sliding down Allison's thigh and looking at the titaness's exposed pussy. "And of course it's perfect," Isabelle murmured before she plunged the key in- and then, thinking better of it, she tapped the massive piece of metal with her prod, turned to a relatively low power.

Electricity, both figurative and literal, whipped its way up Allison's spine, and she came nearly immediately, screaming loud enough that the neighbors for a mile or two around probably heard.

She panted as she came down, but then frowned as she realized she didn't feel where her human Mistress was anymore. "I-Isabelle? Isabelle? Are you okay?"

"Fine," the brunette said tersely. "Covered in your cum, and I can't find my fucking prod, but I'm alright."

Allison couldn't help it. She giggled.

Chapter End Notes:

Yay!

But yeah, I'm trying to write sexier. Silent-One do good?

Also, GO TEAM GO!