- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay. HOLIDAY SEASON IS UPON US ALL

Enjoy! 

Allison hummed to herself as she watched a microwave of monumentous proportions brew an equally large cup of tea. It had boggled her mind to learn, upon beginning to grow exponentially at age fifteen, that not only had the governments of the world came together to create the necessities for titan life, they'd provided them with basic luxuries, as well. Cups of tea were one such luxury. Isabelle stood on the counter, idly trying to fix her sexed-up hair, and buckling her business vest back on. The titan simply wore her pajamas, along with a honeyglow expression of satisfaction.

 

“You have a nice place,” Isabelle commented after a moment of studious inspection. “It's...surprisingly well furnished.”

 

“I guess there are perks to being this damn big,” Ally said, yawning and shrugging. “Cover your ears, babe,” She said. Isabelle did so, and not a few seconds later the microwave went off. The sound, made to audibly get the attention of titans who might be rooms away, still caused Isabelle to wince, but not any lasting pain. Ally removed her tea and scrunched her face up at it. “It's way better stove-top, but by God, I do not have any energy left.” She giggled, played her fingers at Isabelle, and began to add milk to it.

 

“I'd imagine not,” Isabelle replied, leaning against the gargantuan carton of milk. “What are the plans for the rest of the evening?”

 

“Uh, besides calming my nerves down? Nothing really. I've...got more community work tomorrow, y'know? You do know, of course you know, uh,” Ally stammered, blushing as she remembered Isabelle's proper position. “Right.”

 

“You're going to be able to keep this quiet, right?” Isabelle asked cautiously. She stepped from behind the milk carton and stood at the edge of the counter, asserting herself again. “Down here.”

 

“I s-see you, Isabelle,” Allison whimpered. Isabelle shook her head and snapped her fingers, pointing down. Obediently, the blonde titan lowered herself onto her knees, her eyes level with tiny Isabelle's waist.

 

“When I say 'down here', you do this. Understand?” Isabelle said, much more of a statement than a question. Ally nodded her head vigorously, her golden locks bouncing. “You are going to be able to keep this quiet, until your community service is done?”

 

“Yes, yes Isabelle, of course ma'am,” Ally squeaked. Isabelle smiled; to hear such an afraid, obedient, quiet voice emerge from a girl who could stomp out her neighborhood in no time was thrilling to the point of a sexual high. She leaned forward; Ally did the same, and the small brunette stroked the titan's face, eliciting a coo from the enormous blonde.

 

“Kiss me?” Ally asked, nearly a plea. Her pools of oceanic blue studied the little mistress. Isabelle smiled and put her finger to her lip, studying Ally in mock scrutiny.

 

“Why should I allow this? What have you,” She said, tapping Ally on her gargantuan nose. “Done to deserve the lips of one such as myself?”

 

“I've been ever so good, ma'am. I played your games, and took my punishment,” Ally said, biting her lower lip softly as she finished. Isabelle shivered; that lip bite was possibly the single sexiest thing she'd ever witnessed, but she must not let her sub know that now.

 

“Selfish girl,” Isabelle said, flicking Ally's nose. The action carried absolutely no pain for the titan, but she squeaked nonetheless under the abuse of her mistress. “I tortured you, got you off, and what did you give me in return? A big dumb goofy smile.” Isabelle crossed her arms and glared at the blonde, who wilted under the brunette's gaze.

 

“I-I,” Ally trembled. “I'm s-sor--”

 

“I don't want your sorry, clumsy oaf. I want your tongue,” Isabelle replied, rolling the word out of her mouth. On command, Ally's enormous maw opened, and a long, pink tongue slid out and thwapped onto the counter. Musty air rose, the scent of tea leaves and mint, and Isabelle trembled at the sheer power her sub wielded without even trying. If only I was like that.

 

“Ith th'th gwd?” Ally spoke, her tongue extended. Isabelle rolled her eyes; Ally was far cuter than she had any right to be. The brunette dominatrix stripped herself nude and strode forward, gasping as she trode upon the soft pink surface of her sub's tongue. The sensation seemed likewise alien to Ally – Isabelle took a brief moment to sigh in relief of the fact that, obviously, Ally was not used to eating humans – as the blonde trembled in place, her eyes narrowing as she tried to work out the curious new feeling.

 

Ally remembered what Isabelle had asked – that her arms and head always remain free of her mouth. As the tiny brunette hesitantly pushed her legs past the cavernous red entrance of Allison's mouth, the blonde titan's lips curled upward ever-so-slightly in horny anticipation, and she tilted her head back, her lips clamping around her mistress's waist.

 

“A-Ah!” Isabelle cried out. Her irrational fear of being digested alive, plus the realization that Ally held the real power in every sense, made her skin crawl for fractions of a second. But her rational mind won, and again, Isabelle commanded her words. “Ah...! I've been...snatched up by some monstrous predator!”

 

Allison purred, a truly orgasmic sensation to tiny Isabelle, whose squeaks made the blonde's face flush in light of her validation. She fell onto her rear, her legs sprawled out underneath her, and began sucking on the brunette's lower body with hungry fervor. Isabelle tried to say something again, but merely buckled forward, pounding her hands against plush lips as she tried to process the sheer volume of ecstasy wracking her lower half.

 

“Y-You...fuck...you f-foul...foul beast! Unha — Jesus, Ally – unhand me this INSTANT!” Isabelle stammered, pounding her hands uselessly against the titan's lips. In response, Ally slurped Isabelle in a bit further, her lips now just under her breasts, leaving her arms still free. Isabelle's legs kicked slowly through a thick pool of saliva, which began to slowly drip out of the corner of Ally's lips. “I w-will not be food, will not be the p-play...hnnngh...plaything of a...a....OH! MY!” She screamed, her eyes snapping open. Ally's tongue, which had since been busy with the brunette's squirming legs, had found their prize. Isabelle felt her thighs be pushed apart with ease by the squirming muscle, and then all dams in her mind broke as it pushed upward, curled once, and began to lap rhythmically, humping the tiny thing with all the passion of a lover.

 

It was over in less than a minute. Isabelle writhed and screamed, babbled incoherently and pawed at Ally's grinning face, but her orgasm hit her anyway, caught her as unprepared as anything, turning her face red and leaving her heaving and gasping for air as the world returned slowly to Isabelle Strauss.

 

Allison gently deposited her mistress onto the counter in a puddle of drool, wiping her mouth clean with the back of her hand. Isabelle lay there, soaking wet in multiple senses, and after three minutes of heavy breathing and the occasional exclamation of satisfaction, she wobbled to her feet, and graciously accepted the enormous piece of paper towel that the blonde titaness had given her.

 

“That was insanity,” Isabelle moaned. “Where did you even learn that?”

 

“I, uh...I just pretended you were a lollipop. Slurp, slurp, lick, you know.” Ally said, raising and lowering a shoulder.

 

“I suddenly find myself envious of every lollipop your lips have graced,” Isabelle whimpered, her legs still shaking. “You're getting a reward...later.”

 

Ally clapped her hands excitedly. “Oh! You mean it, Mistress?”

 

“I do, lovely, I do. But perhaps...perhaps we should...go on a proper date, hm?” Isabelle asked between heavy breaths. Ally turned red again and gently prodded the floor with one of her fingers.

 

“I'd like that,” She murmured quietly, drawing circles on the tile.

 

“I'm not sure that there are restaurants suited for both species, so...” Isabelle said, thinking. “Is here okay?”

 

“Here is wonderful,” Ally replied with a smile. “Is Friday okay?”

 

“Sure,” Isabelle said. “It'll give me time to recover.” She laughed, and Ally smiled, her face showing more happiness from the last few hours than the last five years had to show.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Review! Or don't, I'm not your dad