- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back from a long haitus. Advice: When confronted with the holidays, just, do not.

A trembling blonde of monolithic proportions knelt on the floor of a proportionally massive bedroom. The wooden floor underneath the usual red carpet was painful to kneel upon, but that was Isabelle's intent - though, for the moment, she was not Isabelle. Allison wore earbuds, and these were set up to a transmitter in Isabelle's hand. As the brunette paced on the polished surface of Ally's dresser, she talked through it, louder than Ally had ever heard her. It turned the game of submitting to an insect into another game - submitting to a stronger titan. Isabelle was Goddess Eos, and Ally her newest recruit.

"You come to me, and think you deserve to be broken, just like that. You think, oh, Goddess Eos is a sadist...she'd happily break me, I'm pretty, I'm sexy, I'm used to literally walking all over the world, who can say no to gorgeous Allison Verbantzski..." Eos spoke softly, putting on a practiced Italian accent. She then spat on the floor, far below. "Fuck you. You don't understand the first thing about me. You do not come to me seeking pleasures. You come to me because I am better than you will ever be."

Allison looked down and trembled, her knuckles white, her faced flushed. Whomever this personality was that dwelled inside Isabelle, she was not to be crossed.

"I am legend. Since the appearance of titans, some human cities have gone missing. Do you know where they are? If you look very carefully, you can still see some debris stuck to my soles. I am the Goddess of this little world..." Eos indulged herself in a giggle, which caused Ally to visibly tremble. "I take, because all is mine already. There is no fight to be had."

"Y-yes...Goddess..." Ally whimpered.

"You are a waste of gift. All that size, all that power, and you submit. You could be a queen. If you had any fucking ambition at all, you could stomp cities flat. The greatest achievements of mankind could be your sex toys. Humans your food, your playthings," Eos snarled, and there was real envy in the words for Isabelle's desires. "But instead, you may as well be another human fly begging to be snuffed out by my toe."

"How can I earn your favor?" Ally mumbled quietly. Eos rolled her eyes; even now, she was as meek as a puppy.

"You will be given a simple test. As I said, you are not here for you. I don't care if you get pleasure. This is all for me, and I want a show, and blood, and pleasure," She purred and grit her teeth. "If you will not perform, you will never have me, and I shall cast you out."

"N-no! I'll do it, I'll...anything you ask, please." The blonde dared an upwards glance at Eos, her blue eyes watery with the effort of not touching herself.

"You will. Now. You see the box before you?" Eos said hautily, a savage grin on her face. Ally nodded numbly; the box contained mannequins and lifesize clay people, used as "violence toys" for a titan inclined to murderous hobbies. But here, in the fantasy, the box was full of screaming, terrified people. Ally was lost to subspace.

"I do," She moaned, her gold locks dancing around her face.

"They are your test. A rebellion against the Goddess of this world. You will crush them all under hand and foot, and smile while you do it. To hesitate is to be punished. To fail is to be cast away."

Ally bit her plump lip hard and nodded. Eos crossed her arms and watched as the goldette reached for the box with trembling hands. Inside her own mind, Isabelle was aflame with passion. She'd broken Ally with words and the blonde's own hyperactive imagination. The scene played out before her eyes just as it did for Ally; herself, titanic, busty and gorgeous, in a throne, while Ally acted executioner.

"H-hi," Ally said, rolling one of the mannequins into her pale palm. "No, no, don't struggle, don't...it'll be over faster if you..."

ZAP! Ally's collar went off, from zero to setting five in one second. She screamed and grit her own teeth, squeezing tightly until the mannequin in her hand cracked, broke, and shattered, and in both their minds, they heard the screams.

"What the fuck did I tell you about hesitating?!" Eos screamed. "Grab another and bring her here."

Ally sobbed quietly, giving her dom a look to assure her that the sobbing was in character. She carefully extracted a female mannequin and knelt before the dresser. Eos crossed her arms. "Drop her. I didn't say place her on the floor, drop her."

Under the vengeful gaze of her Goddess, Ally did not dare falter, and so opened her hand to allow the mannequin to plummet far below to the hard ground. A loud crack rang out, and again, Ally heard screams in the throngs of subspace. Eos' next command was dragged out, long and lusty.

"Step on her."

Nodding slowly, Ally lifted a foot. Isabelle, behind the veil that was Eos, gasped in awe of such a gorgeous sight. Pale, massive, and flawless, it cast a shadow over the tiny mannequin. With a intake of breath, Allison moaned softly and lowered her sole. The shrieks in her mind, the pleading, all ended as she stepped down, and though the cracks and pops eminating from the mannequin were fake, she imagined it as bones, and trembled as she thought of Isabelle forcing her to do that.

"You okay?" Isabelle asked, breaking character. Ally nodded, her huge eyes wide. "Good. I've many more games for us to play..."

*** *** ***

A ping rang out, a particularly unique ringtone. It was sensual and important, which is why Lilith chose it as the ringtone for her Goddess. Eos had posted another video. The brunette titan had barely calmed down from her last rush, but fuck it, what was another one? The spoiled titaness flipped open her custom-made phone and looked for the new video.

Life came so easy, Lilith thought with a smile of her red lips. She was larger than most of the world, able to get whatever she wanted through the right combination of fear and money. How could Eos turn her away? She brimmed with excitement at the idea of running amok with her Goddess, literally bringing the world to heel.

Ah, there it was. "Mannequin and Clay Execution". How deliciously lovely. Lilith slid one hand down, over her breasts and under her skirt as the video started...

...who was that?

Lilith's hand shot out and she scrolled throughout the video. She'd never seen that blonde titaness before. The video was careful not to show her face, and Eos herself was nowhere to be seen, just an ethereal voice commanding and torturing the blonde...

Lilith screamed and threw her phone, tears welling up. She wanted to destroy, to break, to hurt. Nothing ever got in her way and stood to speak of it.

She would ruin this blonde's life.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!