- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Are you ready? 'Cause I'm setting the stage for things to go fast.

Allison was never happier than when Isabelle was dominating her so absolutely, and with that days bled into weeks in a content haze. While the gray-eyed brunette had an obvious preference for electricity as her method to inflict tearful bliss on the blonde titaness, each day brought new tormemts, new pleasures, new glorious ecstasy, from forays into fire, deprivation, and whips to roleplaying scenarios that boggled even Allison's imaginative mind.

So smitten was Ally that she counted down the days until she would be done with her community service, to finally be able to admit how much she loved her new Goddess in public. Admittedly, relationships between titans and regular people were even more heavily frowned upon than any niche fetish, but the younger woman was far too focused to care what anyone would think.

It was because of this, however, that she got careless . . . forgot to hide a sexy outfit she'd purchased for Isabelle . . . and got caught. 

Natasha held up the skimpy piece of cloth that was doll-sized by comparison to her hands. "Is this why you have been so evasive about my meeting your new girlfriend?" The seventy-foot titaness laughed. "Yeah, I'll admit, it's weird as fuck, but I'm into kinkier shit than this. Isabelle's not a titan. You know I'm not a bigot, Ally . . . why hide her from me?"

The blonde sighed, wringing her hands as she tried to keep Isabelle's secret and appease her friend's curiosity simultaneously. "Okay, it's not that I wanted to hide anything from you, but . . . there's something else. If you tell anyone about Isabelle, she'll get in serious trouble. I only need to keep this secret for another week-"

"You're banging your corrections officer," Natasha smirked, catching on immediately. "Nice. Don't worry, secret's safe with me."

"I'm serious!" Ally blushed. "If a word of this gets out, she could get fired, or arrested, or . . . or . . . I don't know what else."

Natasha frowned. "But wouldn't you two coming out about it afterwards be just as dangerous? I mean, don't they do inquiries and shit on this?"

As the conversation continued, a listening device was put down. "You catch all that?" A voice said into a phone plugged into the audio.

"Loud and clear," Lilith purred, the joy in her voice undercut by her malice. "That's enough. For not only finding this girl, but getting her name and address, I think double the agreed amount should suffice."

"All part of the job, ma'am," the paid snoop said softly. 

Lilith ended the call, running her fingers through her hair. Indeed, this was quite enlightening- her Eos hadn't known about the perfection lying in wait for her, and had taken what would have to do. Ever the realist, ever-so-grounded despite the sheer force of personality she wielded. However, this had been forbidden fruit, all the more tempting for a Goddess . . . Yes, Lilith Jameson understood exactly how and why this had happened: this Allison was a lazy harlot, seducing Isabelle to get out of her civic duty, and a disappointed Ms. Strauss had taken the bait, knowing that a titaness was her ideal lover, and had simply aimed too low.

Another call to make: "Horatio, confirm that Ms. Strauss has boarded her flight . . . and give me details on her. What is she wearing?"

"Miss Jameson, her flight has been delayed an hour due to a minor altercation on the runway, but otherwise all is continuing as well as can be expected." The man on the other end hesitated before answering Lilith's follow-up question: "White dress, very flattering to her figure. Short white heels, most likely chosen to make her taller than most women. Electric blue stockings."

The titanic multi billionaire breathed slightly heavily, and smiled. "Many thanks. Keep me posted on any further delays."

"Yes, ma'am." The line closed.

It seemed all the cogs were in place . . . Nothing left to do now but rewatch her personal favorite "Goddess Eos" video: "Floods and Lightning". Absolutely pornographic, yes, featuring the lithe brunette actively masturbating on camera, but Lilith liked it more for a different feature- to date, it was the only video that featured her as a step above even titans ("Mannequin and Clay Execution" nonwithstanding, as Lilith refused to accept the video existed), with a supposed "titan" at a mere six inches tall by comparison, and the gray-eyed Goddess guided the beautiful force of destruction to obliterate a city before being used herself as a sex toy. That sheer power this woman wielded, which had ignited the heiress's attraction, made this whole thing seem that much greater- one could easily believe that Goddess Eos existed, and the comments in that particular video were nothing but positive. 

As Lilith happily got herself going once more to the thought of finally having someone above her, she mused that, perhaps, making Eos a real Goddess was an effort worth funding.

And that's when it hit her. She knew exactly what she could do to get this "Allison" to back off.

"Hey, Prieta? Yes, this is Lilith, your father's boss. No, no, I don't need your dad on the phone. How would you like to get your dad some more time off from work?" At the young woman's obvious excitement on the other end of the line, Lilith grinned. "Then I'm going to need a favor . . ."

*** ISABELLE ***

It was quite obvious, really, that Allison would be unable to come near the airport- such places were strictly off-limits to titans, excepting very few airports designed with such massive beings in mind- but Isabelle was admittedly depressed that she couldn't see the blonde sending her off.

The flight boarded nearly an hour late, and the brunette could swear she was being stared at from somewhere, but she calmed herself. This was going to be great, it was a convention filled with her own fans and contemporaries! 

At a different thought, however, Isabelle Strauss began squirming in her seat: there was the very real possibility that she might be coming home with a present for her titanic sub. A happy Allison was decidedly a grateful Allison, and over the past month the shorter woman still got an insane rush from mounting the blonde's tongue, and feeling it betwixt her legs.

"Please wait for me, Ally," she whispered to herself, trying not to startle the sleeping child in the seat beside her own.

Chapter End Notes:

I don't have enough ways to express the suspense!

Review!