- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've just written this, and it's likely laden with errors. I may edit it later. Sorry, guys and girls.

A tumult was afoot inside the shoe-box in which Rachel kept her bug toys. Their repose was crude and with company: this box also being where Rachel’s mud-covered and sweet-stained soccer boots were kept. They awaited with fear the return of their goddess, hoping her feeding would sate her and save them. But some hungers don’t come from the belly.

Rachel returned, smiling devilishly. The noise of the door closing immediately silenced the tinies. They waited; she begun. Flattening her palms against and leaning back on the closed door, she lifted one foot in the air and then stomped it down. ‘Fee!’ The tumult resumed; they all sought refuge desperately, scurrying inside the soccer boots of their queen and owner, and some curled up and clung to the mud-caked laces in pitiful regression. Her other foot came down ‘Fi!’ The force tremendous, and her thigh, below her pert teenage arse, jiggled slightly as her foot pounded the ground. Rachel bent down, grabbing the shoe box from beneath her bed excitedly. She lifted the lid off, and light poured in, causing those brave enough to look up to shield their eyes. Then Rachel’s face appeared, and she jerked her head forward, her dark tresses tumbling inside the box. ‘FO! FUM! Now which one of you bugs is gonna make me cum?’ She intoned, giggling all the while. ‘What, no volunteers? I thought at least some of you would have loved to get inside my panties. ‘

Rachel pouted, feigning disappointment at no one coming forward to be her human dildo, and she picked up one of her soccer boots and looked at the pathetic bugs clinging to its laces. ‘Mmm. I love spaghetti.’ She murmured. And with that, she tilted the boot upside down until the laces dangled above her open mouth. She whirled her tongue around and around, playing with the tinies before she took the laces into her mouth, pursed her lips tight around it and sucked them all into her maw. Her five victims were sloshed around by her playful tongue, each desperately trying to reach the light that sporadically crept in as her lips parted and closed. Rachel had sucked in the mud too but she didn’t care. It was it worth it for the taste of fear and desperation. ‘Mmm. You know, you guys she be proud: I’m really enjoying you, but fun time’s over; I’m gonna swallow.’ And she did, sending the bugs down her gullet as they grasped in a futile attempt at survival.

 

‘Ohhh, so good! But look at the mess I’ve made.’ She whined, referring to all the bugs that had fallen from her boot onto her ample cleavage and the ground. ‘Hmmm, I know. You can go in here.’ Rachel cupped them and stretched the elastic on her hot pants, and they went tumbling down to her eager pussy. ‘We’re going to have so much fun later, guys! But as for you hiders. You would rather stay in my smelly, muddy, sweaty boots that haven’t been washed for a year than have sex with a hot girl like me! I’m hurt, but if you like smells, then I got something for you.’ Rachel picked up the other boot and peeled her hot-pants down and her panties down just enough to uncover her anus. She put the boot’s opening to her smelly hole and smiled. ‘Enjoy. I’ve been saving this all day!’ She said. And then she began. At first she let out a huge fart that sounded like a trumpet along with a sigh. ‘Oh, yeah. I bet that fucking stinks, you little shit-bugs. That’s what you’re gonna be: little bugs in a teenage girl’s log of smelly shit.’ Rachel squeezed, and the log of brown poo came out. It was huge; those hardy enough not to be brought to their knees by the noxious gas tried to escape; that was a shit idea. They looked up in horror as the little light that crept in illuminated the log squeezing from Rachel’s arse. It was getting bigger and smellier. Then with a groan and an almighty push the log was set free and fell to the floor with a thud, assimilating a few unfortunates. Rachel smiled, broke the seal and wiped her arse.

She rose, glorious in stature, brilliant in beauty, depraved in deviance. Smiling, she brought her face down to the boot, recoiling briefly from the smell. ‘Eww. You know, you shit-bugs are weird little things; I wouldn’t ever want to be near a giant turd.’ She joked. Then she grabbed some cling film and spread it over the boot’s opening. She gazed in amazement as the ants scurried across her log of shit trying to help others who had fallen foul and sunk into it.’ Erm, you know how insects eat the shit of bigger animals? Well, you’re gonna eat my shit, ok? Because I'm big and your small, and that’s what you do—you’re shit-bugs. And if you don’t, I’ll kill you, Ok?’ Rachel declared. The shit-bugs understood and immediately begun shovelling clumps of her shit into their mouths. ‘Good. And now to deal with you guys.’ She crooned, stretching the elastic of her panties and smiling at the writhing bugs on her wet pussy.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I've never been one for being the little man. I like the idea of watching a powerful woman and I've recently taken an interest in being involved myself. This means the next few chapters may involve a male giant, mostly sex. Let me know if you have ideas.