- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First of all, I'm not really into shit. I just fancied some pole-swinging from the last chapter. Secondly, I really didn't have direction with the previous chapters-- shocking, I know-- so I want to end this epoch and develop it from there. I'll try and post a few more this week and sorry if there are any typos or grammar errors. It was written really quickly. By the way, I now have twitter! yay! I got so many friends already!

Rachel eagerly skipped to her bed. It was pink like the wall-paper. Pink like some of the bands of her dainty socks that sat upon her dainty feet. It was pink like her pussy. She jumped on her bed, giggling with the fiendish excitement, just like the macro-sadist she was. ‘Oh, you little bugs must be having fun down there. You’re getting me all too excited.’ Rachel said as she laid her head back upon the pillow, narrowing her legs and clutching the bed-cover tightly. The tinies’ survival instinct was in arousing effect: some were simply pinned against her lips by her panties, but others had wriggled their way inside unintentionally. She moaned, her cheeks reddened and a bead of sweat ran down her neck and into her cleavage. ‘Ok, Ok.’ She panted. You win, my little fuck-bugs: we’ll play. But there’s not enough fun down there for you all. Some of you must come out and play on my boobies because their getting awful jealous.’ She quavered.

Her hands fumbled ungainly into her pants, and she pulled out a couple of slaves, two women. Dangling one in each hand, she tittered at them flailing in her cum. They both looked on in despair at the beauty of Rachel’s gigantic face: her flawless, smooth, milky skin; her dainty nose; her gleaming, colourful eyes. They both stared intently as the torment gave way to a moment of silence. Then Rachel bit her bottom lip and ran her tongue along the upper. ‘You know, you guys taste really good, but I bet you taste better now your covered in frosting.’ Rachel said.

With that, their struggling intensified, and Rachel dangled them above her open mouth, extended her tongue and lapped at the strings of cum that dripped from them. Like a lioness playing with her pray, she snapped her teeth shut just below their legs, giggling playfully. ‘Look there’s no need to panic. I need you for my boobies; I told you that. I just wanna taste you is all.’ She whined before dropping them into her mouth. ‘Mmm, yep. Frosting does make you guys taste better.’ The two women landed with a slap on Rachel’s giant, wet tongue, their clothes and hair soaked in cum and saliva. They tried to stand and fell face first back into a pool of saliva on her tongue. Then Rachel raised her tongue and pressed it against the roof of her mouth, squeezing the flavour out of her cum-covered bugs. ‘Hmm, definitely better but still not the same. I know!’ Rachel exclaimed. She dropped her tongue and violently pushed one of the women to her bottom molars and strategically placed her legs on them, pinning them with her tongue. ‘Gwet rweady, bwug, becwause this is gwonna hwurt.’ She muffled. And with that, she brought her teeth down.

The woman screamed and flailed, managing to free one leg, but it was too late. Down came her goddess’s teeth… and crunch. Her flesh and bone were cut through like… like a goddess biting down on her slave. She screamed shrilly, sobbing. The blood poured out and onto Rachel’s taste buds, tantalizing them. She murmured and sucked on the stump where the leg once was, worsening the woman’s agony with contempt. Then she clamped both the women between her molars and swallowed the leg whole. ‘So good! But my boobies have waited long enough now’. Rachel raised her arms and removed her tank top and bra, casting them onto the floor. Her firm, nude breasts were perfect, her large nipples fully erect. Rachel released the women and spat the sorry duo onto her breast, both landing in the valley. She watched with a smile as they struggled. One simply couldn’t find the energy to stand and began to crawl without thought; the other couldn’t. She dragged her one-legged body across to Rachel’s left tit, clawing at its soft, supple body for support. Rachel laughed. ‘Now look at the mess your making on my boobs!’ Rachel boomed, referring to the blood trail the pathetic, bedraggled bug had left behind her. ‘Don’t worry. I’ll fix it!’ Rachel intoned with glee. She grabbed a lighter from her bedside desk and flicked it until a flame appeared. ‘As I said, don’t worry. This will only hurt as much as when I bit your leg off, ok?’. The women stared in terror as Rachel grasped her like a toy by the hair and slowly began raising the flame toward her stump. The flame licked at her stump and the heat became almost unbearable. She stared, her body ossified, into the eyes of her teenage torturer. That smile that wicked smile, she’s sick, she’s getting off on this. The non-entity thought.

Rachel’s grin became wider and wider. Her hand was now in her pussy vigorously fingering herself. She looked at the other woman, who had managed to climb onto one of Rachel’s tremendous boobs. ‘Suck my nipple!’ The woman looked back in confusion. ‘DO IT FUCKING NOW!’ The woman jumped and tiredly mad her way to Rachel’s nipple. ‘UGH. TOO FUCKING SLOW. I SAID SUCK MY FUCKING NIPPLE, YOU FUCKING BUG!’ Rachel boomed and she picked up the woman and slapped her against her nipple. The woman grasped the erect nipple and took it into her mouth, sucking it hard. Rachel laughed again. ‘Looks like someone was quite the cock-sucking whore. NOW DON’T FUCKING STOP!’ Rachel thundered, turning her attentions back to the woman in her grasp. The smile dissipated, and she unceremoniously raised the flame, searing the flesh of the woman’s stump as she screamed in pain.

Rachel inspected the stump. Satisfied that it was fused, she dropped her slave. The woman sobbed from the pain, but Rachel didn’t care. ‘Now suck my other fucking nipple, BUG!’ The woman obeyed, pitifully crawling to her nipple as Rachel watched amused. Just like the other, she grasped the erect nipple and started sucking it deep and without rest. Rachel smiled and thought how lucky she was to have picked two sluts to suck her nipples. Then she tilted her head back and panted. She was getting close. She just needed one more. She pulled a bug out of her pussy and tossed it into her mouth and swallowed instantly. ‘Oh, yeah. That’s it. I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum.’ She moaned. Her vagina began to fill with hot cum, and the bugs trapped so deep resorted to trying to swallow it to stop themselves from drowning. She pushed her fingers down on the heads of her nipple-sluts, arched her back and started moaning. ‘Oh, oh, so fucking good, so fucking good, you guys feel so good.’ She said, her final words tapering to a whisper. She closed her eyes, tired and content, and rolled over, squashing the nipple-suckers into a bloody pulp on her bedsheet and went to sleep, leaving the other bugs to drown in a prison of cum.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm also thinking about doing something pokemon-themed. Would appreciate anyone who comes forward with ideas, thanks!