- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Baptism

The ride home should have been a blast.  However the thought of knowing that the war beaten men and woman was going to come to a head and I was going to be a part of it brought what should have been a great time riding on her tits in a bad light.  I was going to be bloody before I could be clean.

            We reached the village; it was darker then any day it has been in over a year. 

            “Reign, we’ll be in touch.”  Was all Erica said as she dropped me, I opened my wings and started to Ashley’s home.  She kept the window cracked so I could slip in, how thoughtful.  I could see them both, Ashley and her mother. 

            “Mom, why would he want me, he could have Erica, he knew her before this all happened.”  She motioned her arms over her massive body.  She was fighting back a tear.

            “Ashley, he doesn’t seem the type to do such a thing.  Besides I believe him when he says he loves you.  It took a lot of guts to come into this village.  Ashley you must give him more credit if you want this relationship to work.”  Her mother spoke wise words.  I never liked eaves droppers.

            “Ashley your mother is right.”  They both spun their heads around looking for me.  However the dimly light hut made it impossible for them to see me.  “I only want to be with you and you alone.  Erica and I have a past history that doesn’t need to be gone into.  But she is an ally that we will need if we want to bring peace.”  I walked closer, but they still couldn’t make me out.  “Ashley, I’m going to land on you, so don’t be startled.”  I leaped so quietly no one could hear me.  With the grace of gymnasts I landed in between her boobs to a heartbeat that was racing. 

            “Reign, this is just so new to me, and I’m scared.”  She looked down on me and a tear was let go from her eye.  It exploded upon my head covering me with a salty clear liquid.   A baptismal between Ashley and I, with that tear I could feel her.  I was cleansed of any fear I had toward her.  My breath gone, I collected my thoughts.

            “Ashley, this is the first of its kind.  A man and woman, loving each other post cloud.  It won’t be easy; it won’t be all laughs and fun or sex.  But at the end of everyday, whether I’m with you or not; if I can look up upon the sky.”  I looked through the opening in the ceiling where the smoke runs out.  “And know that you’re some where, looking up.  I know that I have someone truly special.  And it takes my breath away.”  Ashley just closed her arms and leaned back upon the ground.  I was in heaven.  Free of my fears.  Wrapped in mountains of tit flesh I closed my eyes and was at peace.  Peace with Ashley and me.