- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kelly

The hardest part of living with girls is dealing with there emotions.  I truly believe that the world has changed so much since the cloud hit, however one thing remains the same, woman are off the chart when it comes to emotions.  I say this as I watch my 4th argument between giantesses in the last hour.  Over what?  I’m not even sure, so me being clueless about the opposite sex hasn’t changed.  However my part in breaking it up has, I’m not going near to giant girls screaming and yelling.  I could be killed, however watching there breasts sway in the air is such a turn on. 

            I was spending the day walking around the village, if I was going to bring peace to the world I was going to need to understand woman.  Or at least learn more about them.  If I didn’t, then my abilities to unite them and men would be considerably hindered.  They seemed so foreign. 

            I walked the street, always mindful of my position.  Everyone knew me by now, and that I wasn’t going to hurt them.  However, there eyes were always on me, I couldn’t tell whether it was fear, or lust, or just plain curiosity. 

            “Hey, you must be the man that’s living with us now?”  I turned around fast, she was huge.  One of the biggest girls in the village she was on the pudgy side, but she was still cute.

            “What gave it away?”  I suppose such a remark wasn’t called for; however such a dumb comment deserved something.

            “Funny, I’m Kelly, I suppose that was a dumb question.”

            “Well, if you’re the one that supposes, I suppose you’re all right.  I’m Reign, what can I do you for?”  I had jumped and climbed my way up the side of a near by tree.  I was eye level with her.  She had great eyes.  I was in love with Ashley, but those eyes were just killer.

            “I just want to talk.”  I could see why.  A man is a side show that you just wanted to know more about.  And I could cure some of her hunger for knowing the opposite sex.

            “So talk”

            “All right, how can you kill someone?”  Her first question and she was being bold already.  She extended her hand and welcomed me to her soft palm.  I took the invite. 

            “I’m going to assume that you don’t want the physical answer, the logistics of how to actually kill some body.”  As she walked her hand was perfectly balanced.  I couldn’t feel the sway; she was perfect in holding me. “The most basic instinct, as I have said to others, is to survive, if you don’t do that, you have nothing.  I feel sorrow for all I kill, and there’s faces are imprinted on my brain.  Like some sick carpenter sawed them on.  It’s very hard to sleep sometime.  But I survived.” 

            “But it’s still killing, I could never kill.”

            “Have you been put into a position where that was an option?” She found a small (I use that term loosely) little place to sit and have a conversation.  I sat down on her knee as she sat in an Indian style fashion.  Her immense tits jutted out at me and I couldn’t help but think of Ashley and what we were going to do later tonight.  But this conversation needed my full attention.  If I give away any of my power, I would lose respect with the village.  So my mind stayed focused.

            “No, but I have thought about it.”  She arched her back and with a big stretch jutted her tits out, knocking me into the air with the force of a small car.  Before I hit the ground my wings opened and I was in flight.  I circled a few times and landed again on her knee.  Her blushed cheeks showed her embarrassment.  “Sorry, I’m so embarrassed”

           “No biggie, but you girls should have a license to have guns that big.”  My boyish sense of humor will never leave me.  “But back to our topic.  If you’ve never been through it, how could you make a proper judgment on it?  Can you, I would say you can’t.”

            “I suppose your right.”

            “I’m not right or wrong, I just think differently then you do.” 

            “We should be getting back.  Can, and you can say no if you want, but can I have a hug?”  She looked away, as if I was going to embarrass her.

            “Sure”  I opened my arms and she picked me up and squished me in between her huge flesh pillows with a huge smile on her face.  Her willingness to talk to me has shown that I took use her.  Someone that is willing to talk in an awkward situation is always good.  She can be useful.