- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The next village

When we reached the other village the problems in front of me were obvious.  It’s been 5 years since a woman could trust a man or a man could trust a woman.  My group of Kelly, Erica and myself was loosely knit with Erica still timid ever sense I had laid down the law.  The village was huge.  Much bigger then the one that I lived in now, I wasn’t envois of the job I was about to perform. 

            “Who goes there?”  The guard at the gate of the village looked down on to me with a face of contempt.  She was of normal size for a giantess, but breasts were far larger then proportionate to her body.  As she spoke they jiggled.  I was going to have to concentrate and keep my mind on the reason I was here and not the scenery.

            “I am known as Reign.  I come to speak with your leaders about a possible peace and a solution to the war that has broken out between the sexes.  I am willing to do whatever is needed to talk to them and have a forum to talk about my ideas.”  I lowered my tail, showing I didn’t want to have a fight.  But the guard had other things in mind.

            She swung her hand down where I stood.  Erica and Kelly ran for towards me, to try and protect me.

            “Erica, Kelly, no, this is something that I must do.”  I maneuvered quickly.  Using my wings and the guard’s body as a push off point I traveled up her huge body.  Her hands landing at the spot where I was just at, I made it to her neck and struck.  My stinger went deep within her throat.  She stood there still.  Afraid!

            By this time another group of giantesses came to see what was happening, the fight must have been loud and brought all curious bystanders.  This situation if not handled correctly was going to become a disaster.  They surrounded the group.  Kelly and Erica were there silent, doing as I had told them.  This had to be done by me and me alone. 

            “I am known as Reign, I have not killed your guard, and I was merely protecting myself.  I want to have a dialogue with your leaders.  I am willing to do whatever I can to make this happen.”  The group of giantesses moved in closer.  They had murder in there eyes.  “I am known as Reign, I have not killed your guard, and I was merely protecting myself.  I want to have a dialogue with your leaders.  I am willing to do whatever I can to make this happen!”  I said again, louder this time.  I hand of one of the woman was raised.  It swung down, I didn’t move, this was my mission and I wasn’t going to move away.  It came so close.

            “STOP!”  The voice came from the back of the group.  The hand had stopped a few yards away form me, I still stood atop the giantess guard.  The others knelt as a mature, older woman had approached me, standing atop the guard.  “You wish an audience, one so bold must be listened too?  Don’t you agree?”  Her eyebrow raised.

            “Yes, if boldness represents courage, I think I have earned a chance to express my ideas.”  I withdrew my tail from the guard’s throat.  The woman leaned in to the point that she was face to face with me; she had no expression on her face.  Just a look of curiosity and weirdly enough; Hope!

            We followed this woman and we entered a large arena.  It didn’t match the grandeur of the Coliseum or arenas of pre-cloud greatness.  Where men were capable of still using computers and other technologies; woman have grown to large to use such useful tools that were taken for granted just 5 years earlier.  

            “Reign, what is your plan?”  The same woman that had stopped the hand from killing me, spoke, it was her voice alone.

            “Aren’t you sick of living in fear, living alone, living with a piece of you missing!  The human race wasn’t meant to have one group rule the other.  Men are not whole with out woman, woman aren’t whole without men.  I propose that we change all that.  A bring back the world that we once knew!” 

            “Hmm, we will need to have a vote on this.  Come back in 1 day.  You must leave the village now.”  I had said my case.  It was time to back out and see if the journey was worth it.

Chapter End Notes:
Hey, If anyone has a suggestion forhow you want the story to go, leave me a line or something.