- Text Size +

I go to the village.  I'm still struck by the size of the biuldings that they biuld and the sheer might that they now posses.  My loose knit party of Erica and Kelly are my two companions.  But the worst feeling in the world is being with people and feeling alone.  My heart sank as I think of what I can do to keep my dream of peace alive.  Even if I bring this village on board I will have to work even harder to get the next and the next and the next on board.

"I have returned, like I promised do you wish to keep your end of the bargain?" I lover my tail and the guard who I had fought yesterday was there, standing like a roack.  She lowered her head this time, as if to give not a sign of respect, but of graditude.

"Thank you, you may come this way, we have dicussed this and the leader if wise and has an answer for you.  You said your name was Reign.  You must of had weird parents, huh?" She led us inside the village and kept us away fromthe meeting place, they were still figuring out some stuff I suppose, but one thing that has never changed, the need for good small talk is mroe important then ever.

"Your welcome, my parents didn't give me that name, it was the name that I took after the cloud hit, I needed something that would compliment the new me and the new world.  A name that doesn't fit the person is a name that I can go without."  I heard from over the wall that it wasn't goin to be more then a few more minutes.

"We didn't need a new name and we changed like this!"  She expanied her arms and arched her back to truly show her immense size.  Her breasts were as big as buses and her butt was so good that you could drop a quarter on it and it would bounce right back into your hand.

"That's true, you didn't change your name, but you neve experinced death squads or watch your friend being swallowed bones and all did you?"  Before I could hear a reply from the guard and leader had us in, she stood tall.  She was the tallest giantess I've seen sense the ones in Denver that started this mess.

"I've killed alot of men, we killed because we didn't value men, we often use the wxcuse that we are above them because of the way we have changed, but that's an excuse.   I personally have the blood of 1,000, 2,000, 3,000 men on my hands.  We have committed genocide.  Cold blooded genocide because we did not want to see!"  Tears eft her eyes like pools falling from her cheeks.  "We are no longer worthy of being called humans.  But we aren't in hell, were not in heaven, it's like god has turned his back to us, and were to rotten to be taken by hell.  Were stuck in this existance until we can make a move.  Reign, you have become this move!" 

The day finished as good as I could of ever hoped.  We left the village and was making the way home for a break.  We had earned it.  This was the best news that I could hear, we had started to gain numbers.  But the hard stuff was just beginning, we need to start convcing men to come on board.  And men have a saying, the only good woman is one's that not breathing!