- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ashley

“Hey, up there!”  The voice was booming and woke me up with no problem.  It’s a man.  I look down to see 2 girls, I use that word lousy, them being 75 feet plus, but for the age group I suppose there 17-18.  I quickly rise and start climbing, one does too. 

            “Stop climbing, you fool you’re too much weight!”  I yell, but to no avail.  The building gives and starts to tumble down.  With all my strength I push off and open my wings and land on the falling Giantesses head and push off again in an instance.  The 2 clumsy Giantesses aren’t as lucky as I am.  I land and take a quick look at the wreckage.  One is trapped under the rubble she died on impact.  The other is struggling, the one that didn’t climb.  The crossing bridge lies on her and she can’t even push it an inch.  All of me is telling run, leave, but I can’t, something compels me.

            “Hey” I swooped in low and land in front of her, her eyes are huge.  I’ve never seen something so beautiful.

            “What do you want?” She seemed scared.  I lower my tall so it’s not in a strike position.

            “You, well, you look a little stuck.”  I see her massive cleavage.  It’s amazing.  I force myself not to have an erection, thou my pants work well not to show it, thank god!

            “What’s it to you.”  A simple response.

            “Nothing, what’s your name?”  The females kept there names pre-cloud, males, we didn’t.  Couldn’t; had to change them to feel like we weren’t servants.

            “Ashley, what’s yours?”

            “Reign, they call me Reign because I turned to tears when the battles starts and I fight on.”  My eyes watered for a second, I fight them back.  “While were talking do you have a question for me?”  She seemed puzzled by such a request and thought.

            “One, what’s it like to fly?” I suppose to a giant, having something out of reach makes them very curious.

            “We don’t actually fly, we glide is better to put it, on air currents.  We have to run or jump of to get high enough to reach them.  But to answer your question, it’s ultimate freedom.  No one to say or do to force you to obey them; It’s simple freedom.”  Something came over me, something that I haven’t felt in a long time, compassion.  “I’ll make you a deal” As I tried my best not to stare down her massive cleavage, her tits were truly awe inspiring.  “If you keep cool, I’ll see if I can get you out.”

            “What can you do, little man?”  In a playful voice, surprising, and kind of erotic.

            “Oh you would be surprise what a man can do.”  With that I start running and jump, my wings open up and I fly.  I’m free!  I go down 3 blocks to an old construction zone and land on the crane.  I slip inside the cab and move the keys.  The old engine comes to life.  I rumple it back down the street.  I stop and drop the platform holders and move the boom over the skyway.  I grab the hook and pull it down and latch it on the skyway.  With a pray I start the crane.  It slowly jerks to life and moves the skyway up a few feet.  Just enough for Ashley to squeeze through. 

            “Why, why would you do that for me?”  She stood up in all of her glory.  Her tits were huge, even if she was my height they be at least a solid DD.  Her abs were that sexy six pack that wasn’t so masculine to creep out a guy, but you definitely knew she would be good in bed.  Her legs went on and on without a single flaw.  My eyes were bulging taking all of her in.  “Excuse me, why would you do that?”

            “You seemed like an ok person.  And if you did start something I have faith in my abilities to stop you.”  While saying that I bend a little in the knees and step back a few steps, just incase something starts.

            “Thank you” she reaches down, in something I had long forgotten, a handshake.  I stop for a second and tense up my tall, and walk closer to her, if this is a trap I’ll take her down with me!  I extend my hand and shake he pointer finger.  Suddenly she reaches back and I jump and take flight.  But she isn’t attacking; she sat back down and cried.