- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Mother Nature

            “Once, most of the time your instinct take over and there’s no margin in emotion to be scarred, a suppression of horror occurs.  But once I was scared.”  I land on the still warm body in Ashley’s hand and sit down on her nipples.  It makes a good enough chair.      “Did you learn what actually started the cloud?” 

            “No, I’ve always heard that it was Mother Nature.”

            “Oh, Mother Nature had her way with us men, but the cloud started from Denver.”  I looked down at my feet, knowing I was going to have to real live that experience again.

            “How do you know that?”

            “Because I was the one that killed the creators of the cloud I was 21 at the time and we had learned that a group of Giantess towered over even you, huge, simply huge.  They were roaming the Great Prairie of America and killing all the men they could find.  And our stingers were useless.  I was sent to investigate, it wouldn’t be long until they moved to Long Island to continue there massacre.”  I looked up at Ashley and smiled.  I got up and walked to her massive right boob and with all my might I moved it.  It swayed away from me, but then came right back at the starting point and knocked me over.  It was the greatest hit I’d over take.  She giggled.  It lightens the move and made me a little horny.  It served its purpose. 

            “It took 3 weeks to travel unnoticed to reach them.  I saw them from a mile away.  They must have been 500 feet tall. They were sitting there comparing breast sizes.  Or at least I though they were, they had a hundred guys.  There tails had been bitten off.  The picked up there mammoth tits and place a guy under them.  Then they dropped there massive boob down upon them crushing them with a massive motor boat.”

            “What’s a motor boat?”

            “Well, the summer before the cloud a movie came out called Wedding Crashers, and Vince Vaughn an actor in there made an ass of himself by asking the other guy if he Motor Boated the really powerful guys wife.  You put your lips together and make a humming noise and it sounds like a motor boat.”  She put down Laura and grabbed me, it was the first time I let down my guard.  She could of crushed me if she wanted to, but didn’t.  She put me between her massive tits and pushed them together tight enough to keep me there, but light enough not to hurt me and she had a mischievous grin.  “Motor boat me!”  When I giant woman tells you to motor boat her, you do it!  She giggled and open up her tits and I fly for while until she has Laura’s corpse back in her arms. 

            “Let me finish my story, I watched them for a week, learned there methods until I was ready to attack.  It was a night.  Darker then the darkest black hole, I had trouble seeing, which meant they couldn’t see a lick.  I snuck up to one and I struck.  She never felt a thing, but with a shot right to her throat the venom went to her brain undiluted by blood.  She died in minutes.  I continued until I had only 1 left.  I crept to her  She was as big as a mountain.  As she slept her hand was rubbing her clit, she was talking about shoving some more men up there to get her off.  I black it out.  Move closer until I’m in sticking distance.  Suddenly she rolls over and I strike.  I miss my target spot by just a yard.”  A tear rolls down from my face.

            “Then what happened?” Ashley was entranced by my story.

            “She woke up, paralyzed from the waist down.  Before she could notice me I had run and landed on her big toe.  Out of the reach of her hands and looked at her.  I had given her a death sentence.  She might be a giant.  But without food she’s nothing. 

            “Who are you?” Her voice carried for miles.  “What have you done to me” Tears rained from her cheek. 

            “It appears that I have paralyzed you, my name is Reign.”

            “I didn’t want this, I didn’t want this!”  Was all she could say, she looked over and saw all of her friends died. 

            “Didn’t want what?”

            “It was to much, we were just going to grow a foot at most they told me, but the pleasure was to much for them.”  She pointed to her dead giantess sisters.

            “How did it start?”  I walked up her massive legs, I didn’t fear her anymore, I pitied her.  I stilled watched the hands.  But I had to talk to her; I walked past her couch, and stopped at her stomach.  With every breath I felt an earthquake.  But then she told me what happened.

            “I couldn’t take another beating, I couldn’t take it, my husband was an abuser.  All of our men in our lives were!”  She picked up her hand and motioned to her died friends.  “We were scientists, we were so smart; but couldn’t pick a guy to save our life.”  She punched the ground as hard as she can.  The shock wave forced an earthquake and It knocked me down.  She looked shocked. 

            “Hey, could you keep the anger to a minimum.”  I shouted.  I’ve never been so afraid in my life after that smart ass remark to a woman that could easily swallow me whole.

            “Oh, sorry” she laughed.  “I guess I don’t know my own strength.” 

            “Why are you laughing?”  I’ve never known the female mind, and any guy that says he does is a liar!  But this laughter took the cake for just making me feel confused.

            “Just you talking to me is one of the nicest things that’s happened to me in a long time.  And I had to die to realize that.  But as I was saying, we all came from abusive homes.  We made a pact, never again.  It took 2 years to make it.  And on a Tuesday night the growth gas was ready.  We put on the masks and started to breath.  It was incredible.  The plan was to just grow a foot.  Become big enough to stop any man from hurting us.  But the energy was so powerful, so basic, it meet every emotional happiness that you could ever feel.  It was like cumming again and again.  When we looked down we were 100 feet tall.  One of us hit the giant container that held the gas reserves and it exploded.  The cloud hit a super cell that was moving through the area and the rest you probably know.  When we stopped growing we were this big.”  She smiled.  I suppose she has come to terms with her life and now her certain death.

            “What happened to me?  How come I didn’t become a giant?  I turned into this!”  I held out my arms and let my wings expand. 

           “That’s the funny thing about mutations and Mother Nature.  We were certain that the gas was only good for woman.  We didn’t want any man to get a hold of it for sure.   But you were exposed to it, and Mother Nature had another plan.  And that plan was more powerful then any cloud that any human could of made.”  I took a leap, now any sense of fear was gone, I felt sorry.  My world, her world, everyone’s life was changed because some asshole came home from the bar drunk and bet his wife and they wanted to fight back.  I land on her mountain of a boob.  It ripples like an ocean.  

            “I can end this now, my venom will kill you, but it will take time.  One hit now to your throat and it’s over.” I couldn’t fight back my tears any longer. 

            “No, I need to be punished, but can you stay with me, until I die.”  I stayed with her for 3 months.  Only leaving to hunt for food and drink water.  I suppose in the end all that’s someone wants in life is to be understood.  I understood her; I couldn’t bring myself to forgive her or her friends for their actions that set forth the cloud.  But I could understand her.  

            Ashley looked at me, and smiled.  It wasn’t a horny smile or a smile with contempt.  It was, as if, she was looking at my soul and saw something she hasn’t seen before.  Maybe it was hope, or maybe it was caring.  Whatever it was, all I could do was smile.