- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Mom

We walked into her hut, the walls were high and a fire was making it nice and hot.  It was a surreal place, chairs taller then me, I felt like an ant.  Without hesitation I jumped in the air and opened my wings.  The two Giantesses took no notice of my actions.  I used the warmth of the fire to fly up high and land on top of a shelf.  Still aware of my surroundings, a shelf was short enough to be reached, but high enough so I could see the grab and fly out, if it came down to that.  I hoped it wouldn’t.

            “So, Reign it is, what is your interest in my Ashley?”  She was right to the point.  I like that, I gathered my thoughts.

            “Can I come down?”

            “Yes, I won’t attack, you’re in my home.  You’ll have to talk to the council about the other two girls that have been killed.  But I want to hear about you and my daughter.”  I flew down and to the small table in the middle of the chairs.  They folded a piece of cloth to make a small couch for me.  I was ready to start.

            “I love her.”  Her Mother’s jaw dropped.  She was prepared for anything, anything but that.  I had put her on the defensive.

            “Why?”

            “She was calm enough to listen and talk and what she had to say moved my heart.  I think she feels the same way.”  I look at Ashley and she nods her head.  Her boobs jiggle with the nods.  But this is not the time to lose sight of my goal by a pair of incredibly huge and magnificent tits. 

            “I remember when I meet your father Ashley, he was an amazing man.  She hugged her chest pushing her tits up in the air.  God were they big.  But sexual feelings were the farthest thing from her mind.  “I miss him so much” She hugged herself as if remembering her husband’s arms around her.  Feeling the warmth of a man to comfort and protect her; a tear rain down her cheek; just one, a single tear in remembrance of her lost love.  “Will you always be there for her?  To love and to hold, to protect and to guide?” 

            “Yes.”  I’ve made mistakes in my life, but this is one thing I would never second guess!

            “Then I give you my blessing.  Reign my name is Bethany.  I’ve always wanted my little girl to have a man in her life to protect her, but you will have to answer for the death of the other two.  It won’t be easy, but if they grant it.  I will be here for both of you.”  She opened her arms as if to give a hug.  Ashley followed wrapping one arm around her mother.  Both of the beautiful women were together and looking at me.

            “What’s the matter?”  Ashley said.  I’ve never seen such a girl that tugged at my heart like she did.  Her massive tits jiggled as her mom tapped them a little.  There they were.  The woman I loved and the mother I hadn’t had since the cloud. 

            “I haven’t had a family in five years.  It’s been a long time since I’ve cared for anything anyone except myself.  It’s what someone had to do to survive.  My cold heart, so very cold and dormant has just waked.  And I wanted to just feel.”  Ashley lowered her hand and I stepped onto it.  She placed me in between her boobs and grinned. 

            “It’s been a long time since my mom has felt a man touch her boobs.  And I think she’s begging to have it.”