- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Mom and Daughter Quality time.

The two giantesses hugged each other and massaged their massive tits while I was sucking Ashley’s massive nipple and had my tail wrapped around her mom’s nipples at the same time.    Their moans were soft and pleasant, like a great relief was taken off of there chest. 

            “OHHH, it’s been so long since I’ve had someone play with these massive TITS.  Reign come to the bed.”  Bethany walked over to her bed with her hips swinging from side to side showing off her big ass.  I was in heaven.  She lied down and opened her legs and started rubbing her clit.  “Reign, I need you, too!”  Ashley was now lying besides her mother both was spread eagle and playing with themselves.  Their moans echoed   throughout the hut.  I jumped on the bed. 

            “I have an idea.  Ashley, go hip to hip with your mom, Excellent.”  They were close enough for what I had in mind.  I went face down upon Ashley, I had a lot to lick and massage, at the same time my tail was delicately pleasing her mother.  I looked up and saw Ashley and Bethany massaging each other’s tits and sucking each other nipples.  I went harder, faster.  The moans I heard went from being soft, “Harder, faster” was all they said.  We did this for 30 minutes until they exploded; there bodies went into convulsions at the same time.  “OHHH FUCK, GOD! YEAH!” 

            They leaned up and looked at me, soaked to the bone with their love juice.  With a smile I understood that I was part of their family.  I felt free again, but I knew it wasn’t going to last.  I had to meet the council.  And that worried me, will I be able to convince them of my love.