- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Class Starts

I entered the field.  It was filled with young giantesses.  Without knowing there ages I guessed they were around 15 to 17.  No one gave notice to me, I suppose when you’re that tall looking at something on the ground isn’t high on your things to do list.  A tall pole was in the center.  I pushed out my claws in my hands and started to climb.  No one gave notice.  When I’m at the top I open my lungs and begin to talk.

            “Good morning class.  My name is Reign.”  They looked around, but couldn’t locate who or where the voice had come from.  “Up here, look at the pole.”  Eyes looked up and jaws dropped.  They had seen a man, and he was their teacher. 

            “You’re the teacher?”  The biggest one raised an eye brow.  “What do you know about fighting?  You couldn’t even scratch me!”  She called it out on me.  If I don’t act I lose the class before I can be given a chance to teach.  A jump, it’s all a reflex.  She’s swings her arm out at me, stupid move.  I sink my claws in to her skin and run up her arm.  Her other arm comes down.  I jump, and strike.  My tail is deep within her massive bicep.  Her face is in shock.  The class is still, I could hear a pin drop.  I remove my tail from her arm, it struggles, and I went in deep.  Standing up straight I open my arms and fall.  I slowly land on the ground.

            “You’re not dead, I didn’t inject my venom.”  A small smirk entered my face.  I had gained the respect of the class and had shut up my challenger.  “None of you have battled.  None of you have had to kill.  Speed kills; the essence of a kill is in the speed of which it takes place.  Your size and strength are noting to my speed and reflexes.  That’s lesson one.”  I climbed back onto my pole.  “Go, class is over, your homework is to think about what I said and realize how fast I strike.  Then wonder figure out how you can counter.”  They walked away.  The big one was still in awe.  Not my problem.  She needed to be taught a lesson and I was her teacher.  She was given a life lesson today.  I fly away.