- Text Size +
Joe was now standing directly behind his one true crush. He stood a mere inch from her body, staring longingly up her elongated back. He could do what ever he wanted at this point. Sian had just finished her second bottle and already started to feel the effects of the drinks. She spoke with a mischievous tone and had to steady herself by leaning her hand on the floor.
"Fancy some music?" Sian said downing the last bit of her drink.
"Yeah! I think it's time to get my groove on!" Rose yelled who was suffering just as bad as Sian was.
Just before Joe could land his microscopic fingers on Sian's giant body, she rose up onto her feet, moving into a space in the middle of her room where she joined Rose and started doing a little boogie by which was quite embarrassing to say the least.
At first, Joe was surprised by how lively Sian was being. Was she just like this around Rose or by herself or could it be the alcohol doing the dancing? Whatever it was, Joe had never seen her so bouncy in the half a dozen years that he'd had a crush on her.
Another sight that Joe couldn't escape from his sight, was Sian's ass. Joe had never paid that much attention to her backside before, but at his current height, it stuck out from her back. The tight fitting of her pyjamas, also helped Joe's perspective. For the first time since becoming shrunk, he enjoyed being this small, as it gave him a great view of all her beautiful features.
However, standing there on the floor doing nothing but staring along with his raging boner wasn't good enough for Joe. He felt that he needed to get closer to the action, much closer.
Sian and Rose soon got bored of dancing like old grandpa's at the wedding disco, so they chose to crack open their next round of booze. Joe saw the two girls standing still (ish) and he saw that as his chance to make a move. Once he'd reached beside Sian's foot, he took no time in hopping up onto her foot, and began climbing the outside of her pyjama bottoms.
Joe found it surprisingly easier than expected to scale her almost vertical legs. Just as Joe was about to reach the top of her calf muscle, he overheard the two girls mention the project.
"So, when should we start on the....project?" Rose questioned in an almost hammered manner.
These girls were only on their third drink of fairly cheep beer, so it was quite a shock to see them acting as if they had just completed around six rounds of shots.
"I don't know. Maybe we should find where um.... Joey went and force him to do it" Sian laughed to herself.
"Nah. Let's let him squirm into his tiny hole and then he can stay there forever."
Both girls burst into an immediate laughter. Annoyed that Rose was still giving giant hints about his new height, Joe gave a foul look over to her as he continued his accent. Although, if Rose hadn't done what she'd done, then he wouldn't be in the position he is now. Despite his gut refusing to admit it, Joe had to thank her for this.
"Why do you hate him so much anyway? Come on! Spit it out!"
Rose thought for a moment before speaking again. Joe stopped just to hear what Rose had to say.
"Well everyone knows that he has a mad crush on you, but he doesn't deserve you. He's weird and ugly while your stunning and deserve a proper man in your life"
"Really?" Joe said to himself. "Is it really that obvious?"
Finally, Joe had reached the top of Sian's pyjama bottoms. As he rested on the rim that hugged her hips, Joe looked down in triumph at the height he had just climbed.
Unfortunately, Joe had once again been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sian was now walking somewhere, forcing Joe to cling desperately to her bottoms to stay on. Yes he'd survived being crushed by their feet, but he didn't want to take a chance if he fell from that height,
Joe didn't know where Sian was going, but he soon had an idea after he felt Sian slowly dropping her pyjamas, and sitting down on a white round bowl.
Joe fell backwards, landing softly inside its soft materials.
As he steadied himself, he could hear Sian's urine bouncing off the walls of the bowl and forming at the bottom. Joe looked around to see if he could go anywhere, but the walls were too high and too steep for even him to climb. Joe was trapped inside Sian's pyjamas.
Joe smiled to himself as he realised what this would mean for him. However, his grin slowly turned to a frown as he then rethought what would happen in his head.
Sian dropped the scrunched up piece of toilet paper into the toilet and stood up, bending down to pick her pyjamas up. The sudden movement knocked Joe onto his back where he failed to get back up. As he looked up he saw two giant, fleshy moons flying towards him. It was then, when he remembered how tightly her pyjamas fit around her butt.
Joe tried to scream, but he couldn't stop her two cheeks, from swarming his entire body. The lack of air inside her pyjamas caused Joe to splutter and choke. The smell wasn't pleasant but he didn't care as he gasped for air. Unknowingly, Joe was also shaking around in their which quickly became known to Sian.
Feeling an itch behind her, she reached behind, grinding her hands up and down her butt crack. For Joe, he suddenly felt a great force from behind, which propelled him through the middle of her butt cheeks, where was was then scrapped up and down her ass, which was much smellier than before.
Once she'd stopped, Joe found himself face to face with Sian's giant asshole. Fearing being pressed further into her butt, Joe turned his head to her right butt cheek and took a bite, hoping Sian would do something about it.
Sian clearly felt his teeth sink into her flesh as she quickly yelped out a little cry of pain.
Curious as to what it was down there, she reached her hand down there trying to pick Joe's body out from it. She managed to pick him out almost straight away. As soon as she'd maintained a good grip on him, she pulled him out of her ass and plopped him on her palm.
At first, Joe was blinded by the sudden amount of light in his face. Once his eyes had adjusted to it, he turned around to see Sian looking straight at him with a curious look on her face.
"What do we have here?"