- Text Size +

After exiting Cynthia’s room and making your way through a short hallway, you found Lygia’s room.  Thankfully, you were able to fit under the door without much trouble.  However, another problem presented itself.  “How do I get up to the bed,” you thought.  Looking around for bed sheets to hoist yourself up on to the bed, you found nothing laying on the floor…  With no way to get on the bed to get Lygia’s attention, you looked for a place to rest until she woke up.  You found a pair of slippers near the bed and laid down on the indentation her heel left to relax, it would be morning in a few hours and you could try to get her attention then.

 

Hours later you heard an alarm clock go off and were startled awake, as you rubbed your eyes you saw a pair of feet coming closer.  Before you had time to react five toes slid over you and nestled into the slipper you were on.  You looked up to see her heel land directly on top of you, pressing you into the soft material you were laying on.  Realising this was your chance, you started to move about and lick her firm skin.  Lygia, unaware of the tiny male under her foot, stretched out her arms and let out yawn, as it was 7 am, which is earlier than anyone should be awake.  As Lygia walked into the bathroom to turn on the shower, you were trampled under her heel.  Her feet smelled after a long summer day and night, and Lygia did not wash her feet after taking the dirt trail the day before, so there was some residual dirt and grime that found its way into your mouth as you licked in a futile attempt to get her attention.  Lygia put her hand into the shower to make sure the water was a proper temperature and then removed her feet from the slippers and stepped into the shower.  You found yourself leaving the confines of the slipper and descending into the shower as you again had stuck to the foot of another beautiful woman.  As Lygia placed her feet into the shower you came into contact with the shower floor.  It had a very rough texture and was wet as well.  You found breathing difficult as droplets of water would pour off the goddess whose foot you were under and onto the floor you were pressed into.  “This woman must still not be awake, how can she not feel me under her foot?” you thought to yourself.  During the shower, Lygia even lifted the foot you were under off the shower floor and scrubbed her foot, and you, with a loofa.  You momentarily caught a glimpse of the beauty whose foot you had spent the last twenty minutes beneath.  She was beautiful, her skin was tanned and her face was angelic.  Your view was short as Lygia quickly scrubbed her foot clean and placed her foot back onto the shower floor.

 

Lygia turned off the shower, grabbed a towel, and stepped out onto the bathmat.  You laid under her heel hoping for another look at her naked body as she blow dried her hair and then applied make up.  Lygia walked back into her bedroom and put on a bra, panties, a blouse, and a mini-dress.  Once you felt her foot lift up and the panties slide by you knew there would be no more naked peeping today, which was too bad since you had spent the last ten minutes with an erection, kissing her foot in an effort to send yourself over the edge.  Lygia finished dressing, then went to her drawer and grabbed a pair of pantyhose.  After she had placed the pantyhose on her left leg she put her right foot on her knee and looked directly at you.

 

“I DON’T THINK YOU’LL BE VERY COMFORTABLE UNDER MY HEEL” She said smiling.

 

This was the first time she actually talked to during the several hours you’d spent under her feet in the last day.  You turned your head and starred at her pretty face. She had short, black hair that covered her forehead and was longer on the sides.  She had very few wrinkles, which was not rare for a woman of her age, but still looked very young.  You watched powerlessly as her fingers peeled you off the heel and without a moment’s hesitation placed you in the open pantyhose.  You fell right into the toe section and flipped over in time to see her smiling face again.  You then saw her toes enter, which were painted blue.  They slid over you and you found yourself being played beneath her soft toes for a moment.

 

“OH, THAT TICKLES, HEHE.  OKAY, LET’S GET YOU IN A MORE COMFORTABLE POSITION LITTLE GUY,” she stated as her hand reached down and positioned your body under the ball of her foot.  She pulled the pantyhose tighter which forced your body into the ball of her foot.  You were compressed into the smooth skin of her sole and you even let out a kiss out of habit.

 

“THAT FEELS GOOD, KEEP DOING THAT AND I WILL LET YOU OUT DURING MY LUNCH BREAK,” Lygia said down to you, giving you one last look as she plunged her foot into her high heel.

 

You quickly realised why she thought that would be a more comfortable spot for you as she started walking, as much of the pressure found itself onto your body.  You kept kissing, hoping to please her in an attempt to be let out at lunch.  The smell at first was not bad, you got a mixture of leather and sweat from the shoe and body wash from her foot, which your face was buried deeply into.  It was only a matter of time before her foot started to sweat and produce a more pungent odor.  By this point it would not be a bother and couldn’t be worse than a game inside Emily’s cleats…  As Lygia walked out the door you heard her say down to you,

 

“YOU ARE VERY COMFORTABLE, I WISH I HAD ANOTHER ONE OF YOU FOR MY OTHER FOOT, KEEP UP THE KISSING LITTLE GUY!”

 

With that Lygia entered her car, started the engine, and drove to her office.  You had only been in her high heel for ten minutes, but were already mashed into her delicate sole.  It was going to be a hot day, as her foot had already started sweating on top of you, which forced you to start licking her foot.  This was met with a giggle and her toes wiggling slightly.  Clearly she was pleased by your efforts.  Hopefully at lunch you would get a chance to explain yourself and get help… you hoped.