- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the next to last chapter.

The day wore on and the scent from inside Lygia’s shoe went from bad to worse as the heat increased.  The sweat and humidity made it feel like a sauna in her shoe, which was not helped by your location beneath the ball of her foot.  Your face was pressed into the skin of her sole and as you exhaled you could feel your breathe warm both her skin and yours.  The scent went from that of a fresh foot to stink quickly as you backed inside her shoe.  As the hours passed you started to feel dehydrated and started licking her foot as she sat at her desk.  The sweat was glistening and had a salty taste to it, but having any kind of liquid in your mouth was better than nothing.  After the third lick on her foot, your current owner wiggled her toes and giggled.

 

“I LIKE THAT,” she stated, “MY FEET WERE STARTING TO GET A BIT SWEATY.”

 

The taunting and playfulness reminded you a lot of Martha, who had started this whole ‘adventure’ for you.  You found yourself going erect at that realisation, plus the memory of Lygia’s naked body.  You showered kisses and licks on her skin as you tried to create some friction with your erect member against her soft sole.  You began to slightly peel off her sole, thus creating the friction required to send yourself into full ecstasy.  Just as you were beginning to get full swing into your plan, Lygia lifted her foot off the ground and sent you, and her foot, barreling towards the floor…

 

STOMP!

 

“HEY NOW LITTLE GUY, WHAT KIND OF GIRL DO YOU THINK I AM, THIS IS ONLY OUR FIRST DATE AND YOU ARE ALREADY TRYING TO GET LUCKY,” she said wiggling her toes above you and giggling.

 

Your face turned red in embarrassment and you laid there under her foot for a few moments.  Lygia lightly tapped her foot on you a few times as if to indicate to get back to work and you continued to lick and kiss at her sole.

 

A few hours later, lunch arrived and your current owner rested her right leg on her left knee and slipped off her shoe and pantyhose.  Again, you were stuck to her sole and she flexed her sole as she smiled down to you.  She held her shoe up to her nose, inhaled, and scrunched her nose, clearly not liking the smell.

 

“HEY, DID YOU MAKE MY SHOES STINK?” she teased.

 

You felt yourself grow hard again as she teased you and wondered to yourself why you had to like this kind of woman so much.  Lygia felt it too and chimed in.

 

“HEY NOW, I THOUGHT WE COVERED THAT ALREADY, AND ANYWAY IT’S LUNCH TIME.”

 

She peeled you off her foot and sat you on her desk.  You looked around and noticed it was a very nice office.  One of the several degrees on the wall had the word ‘orthodontics’ written in large letters.  She removed the pantyhose on her left leg, leaned back, and sat her bare feet on the desk beside you.  Quickly, you ran towards them and started kissing her heel, attempting to please her.

 

“I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE LITTLE GUY, BUT I WANT TO TALK TO YOU FOR A MINUTE, ALTHOUGH, YOU CAN KEEP KISSING MY FEET WHILE YOU ANSWER,” she said giving you a wink.

 

Lygia pulled out a sandwich and some chips.  She tore the sandwich into a very small piece and set it in front of you, as well as a very small chip.

 

“YOU ARE PROBABLY HUNGRY, SO WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME HOW YOU GOT YOURSELF INSIDE MY SLIPPER THIS MORNING WHILE WE BOTH ENJOY LUNCH?” she stated.

 

You told her the story from the beginning, how Martha took you home and kept you and you learned to love your place with her.  Then how you got separated from Emily yesterday and the journey you went on to try to get Lygia’s attention.  She smiled while hearing the events of the past 24 hours.

 

“WOW, YOU’RE LIKE A LITTLE INDIANA JONES,” she said as she took a sip of her drink.

 

“I never thought about that way,” you said as you gave her heel another kiss.

 

“AWW, SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO NOW LITTLE GUY?” Lygia inquired.

 

“Well, I should probably get back to Martha and Emily, I bet they miss me a lot,” you stated.

 

“WHY, IT SOUNDS LIKE ALL THEY DO IS WALK ON YOU,” she asked.

 

“It’s not so bad, they care about me, and they have pretty nice feet, like yourself,” you said, giving her a wink.

 

“WELL, LITTLE GUY, I THINK YOU’RE NUTS, BUT I WILL HELP YOU OUT,” Lygia said.

 

“Thank you master…” you started to say.

 

“…BUT NOT UNTIL WE HAVE A LITTLE FUN OURSELVES,” Lygia interrupted with a smile.

 

She took her feet off the table, snatched you between her fingers, and lowered you into her left shoe.

 

“I THINK THIS FOOT IS GETTING JEALOUS AND WANTS THE SAME ATTENTION MY RIGHT FOOT GOT,” she said as she lowered you into your high heel.

 

You positioned yourself the same way she had you under her other foot and looked out the opening of her high heel.  You saw her smiling face disappear as she lifted her foot and slowly started bring it towards the shoe.  Your got excited about what was coming and being under this beautiful women again.  It felt like time was standing still as Lygia ever so slowly inserted her foot into the shoe and her toes grazed by your face to settle in the front of the shoe.  Then her entire foot settled in and the ball of her foot landed on top of your defenseless body.  Lygia wiggled her toes and flexed her foot to get comfortable and perhaps to show a bit of dominance, or playfulness.  She then put her right foot in the other shoe and crossed her right leg over her left putting an extra amount of pressure on you.  Lygia felt the absence under her right foot and wiggled her toes above you again and said,

 

“NOW MY RIGHT FOOT IS LONELY, YOU WOULDN’T HAPPEN TO HAVE A BROTHER WOULD YOU?” smiling as she went back to work.