- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the last chapter.  I'm working on something else, but it might be awhile before that comes out.  Write a review and let me know your thoughts.

You spent the rest of the workday under Lygia’s left foot.  However, she got much busier and she played with you very little.  Her left foot was already sweating as it settled onto your body and had a powerful scent to it, which was magnified by your proximity to it and the darkness of her shoe which you found yourself in that caused your sense of smell to increase.  Even though you were aroused again, the constant pressure of her walking and standing made you unable to find release, no matter how hard you licked at her delicate sole with your tongue.

 

Finally, the day ended and you heard the familiar sound of an engine start as Lygia turned on her car.  The car ride was nothing special, but it seemed longer than this morning’s drive.  As Lygia got out of the car, you expected her to walk right into her house, remove her shoes, and have you do a task.  The thought of which excited you.  However, she didn’t go right into her house but stood outside the door.  You wondered what was going on.  Soon, you heard her say,

 

“EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU MARTHA HOLLANDS?”

 

“YES, CAN I HELP YOU?” you heard Martha reply.

 

“I BELIEVE I AM IN POSSESSION OF YOUR PROPERTY,” Lygia replied lifting her foot, which you had been stuck to due to the heat and moisture of her sole, out of her shoe.

 

Lygia turned and showed the bottom of her foot to Martha, who was wearing a tank top and shorts.  Martha smiled,

 

“THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING HIM BACK, PLEASE COME IN,” Martha continued.

 

As Lygia walked into Martha’s house, she slipped of her shoes, and sat on one of the chairs in the living room.  The carpet and air conditioning felt nice on your back as the air helped to cool Lygia’s feet down.

 

“FEEL FREE TO PUT YOUR FEET UP, MISS…”  Martha said.

 

“IT’S LYGIA, AND THANK YOU,” Lygia replied as she lifted her feet onto the coffee table in the center of the living room.

 

Your body stayed stuck to the sole, even though it was much cooler than it had been moments ago.  You kept kissing, as you were thankful and still aroused by this woman who has you under the sole of her foot.  Martha saw your actions and smiled, ‘clearly you had been trained well,’ she thought to herself.  As the women talked, Lygia retold your story to Martha and explained how she had found Martha’s address by using a simple Google search.  Martha looked at you, still stuck to the ball of Lygia’s foot and asked,

 

“IS THIS TRUE, PET?”

 

Lygia peeled you off her sole and placed you on the table, near Martha’s socked feet, which were propped up on the table.

 

“Yes, I’m sorry I got separated from Emily, I tried to get back to her, but her legs are a lot longer than mine,” you stated.

 

“HEHEHE,” both women laughed at the second part of that remark.

 

“IT’S OKAY, BUT EMILY WILL PROBABLY BE A LITTLE ROUGHER ON YOU NOW SINCE HER LOSING YOU GOT HER GROUNDED,” Martha replied.

 

“WELL, I SHOULD GET GOING.  IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE ALL READY TO GO FOR A RUN BEFORE I CAME IN AND INTERRUPTED YOU,” Lygia stated, as she was about to get up.

 

“I WAS ABOUT TO, BUT YOU LOOK LIKE YOU’RE A PERSON WHO EXERCISES TOO, WHY DON’T YOU COME WITH ME, I KNOW A LITTLE GUY WHO COULD HELP CUSHION YOUR FOOTSTEPS,” Martha said enthusiastically.

 

“ALRIGHT, THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN,” Lygia stated as she walked back out to her car to retrieve her exercise clothes.

 

Lygia re-entered the house and changed in Martha’s bedroom.  Lygia then dropped you into her sock.  With her pantyhose and high heels earlier, Lygia slowly slid her foot into the sock.  It was if the power she held over you gave her a feeling she wanted to sustain as long as possible before completely owning you under the lowest part of her body.  You saw the familiar sight of a beautiful woman’s toes entering the sock and sliding over your body.  This was a daily occurrence, unless your owner was wearing sandals of some sort.  Your day seemed to start with being stuffed into a sock and seeing your owner’s smiling face disappear and a soft sole descend upon you, to be used as an object to please whomever you were beneath… 

 

Lygia positioned you under the ball of her foot again.

 

“SORRY LITTLE GUY, I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WANT TO EXPLORE ALL OVER MY PRETTY FEET, BUT YOU FEEL SO GOOD CUSHIONING THIS PART OF MY FOOT,” Lygia said to you smiling.

 

Lygia walked out of the bedroom and you felt the last few steps before their jog as your body was between Lygia’s silky sole and the sock which was stepping onto the carpeted floor of Martha’s living room.  Lygia sat down and put her shoes on.  You momentarily stopped kissing, turned your head, and looked through her sock fibers and enjoyed the last few moments as you saw the insole of her shoes, which had large imprints from her footfalls and looked dirty from years of use.  Your owner slowly slid her shoes on and tied them, then ordered you to take a deep breathe through your nose.  You complied and let out a small cough from the stink.

 

“HAHA, DO THEY STINK THAT BAD?” Lygia laughed as she felt your struggle.

 

“IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE FEET, THEN GET OUT OF THE SHOE,” said Martha also laughing.

 

The two women then left the house, stretched and began their run…  As they ran, the heat and humidity of the day, as well as Lygia’s glistening foot, made the temperature of the shoe increase exponentially.  This was not a new experience as you had been in a running shoe, Emily’s cleat, or Shawntelle’s basketball shoes, on a number of different occasions, but one never seems to get over the feeling of having to lick a beautiful woman’s sole just to stay hydrated.  The feeling of being stomped paper thin by foot is hard to get used to as well…

 

After the 5 mile run, the two women chatted outside of Martha’s house for a few moments.  Lygia went to remove her shoe and sock, but had an idea,

 

“HEY, WHY DON’T YOU COME OVER FOR DINNER?” she asked Martha.

 

“SURE, CAN I BRING A FRIEND?” Martha asked.

 

“OF COURSE, SHOULD WE SAY AROUND 7?” Lygia replied.

 

“SURE, OH, AND YOU CAN HOLD ON TO OUR LITTLE SERVANT UNTIL THEN, HE’S PROBABLY KIND OF SWEATY AND TIRED NOW ANYWAYS,” Martha replied as the two ladies laughed at your expense.

 

Lygia went home and drew herself a bubble bath.  You remained stuck under her sole as she got into the tub.  You had hoped again to catch a peek of her naked body, but were again disappointed.  ‘It’s as if these women are intentionally trying to tease me,’ you thought.  Lygia laid in the tub and propped her feet up on the porcelain sides, then using a toenail on the foot you were not underneath peeled your body off her sweaty sole.  It was amazing that at this reduced size a woman’s toe had more power than you did…

 

As you laid on the edge, you heard Lygia exhale a large sigh and say,

 

“AHH, THIS IS COMFORTABLE, IT WOULD BE VERY NICE IF I COULD LAY IN THIS BATH AND NOT WORRY ABOUT HAVING TO CLEAN MY FEET THOUGH.”  She wiggled her toes and flexed her soles playfully, making it sound more like a request, but you knew it wasn’t.

 

You took the hint and started lapping at her heel.  As you progressed she would lower her foot, when you started on the middle of her arch you heard her giggled and she brought a big toe down on you.

 

“HEY, THAT TICKLES,” she teased.

 

You ended with cleaning between her toes, which were the dirtiest and sweatiest part of her feet.  There was a minimal amount of sock lint and some stray dirt, but nothing you couldn’t handle.  As she was about to leave the tub, Cynthia barged into the bathroom.

 

“MOM, HAVE YOU SEEN A TINY... OH THERE HE IS, HE RAN AWAY AND IS NOW IN BIG TROUBLE!” Cynthia stated.

 

“SORRY HONEY, BUT THIS LITTLE GUY IS ALREADY CLAIMED.  HIS OWNER IS JOINING US FOR DINNER.  YOU CAN HAVE HIM UNTIL THEY ARRIVE THOUGH, WHICH SHOULD BE ANY TIME NOW ACTUALLY, Lygia replied not realising how long she’d been relaxing.

 

Cynthia snatched your from Lygia’s feet and took you into her room.  Lygia exited her bath, got dressed and started preparing dinner.

 

“EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE YOU FOR A FEW MOMENTS, I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET RUNNING AWAY LIKE THAT,” Cynthia said to you as she walked into her room.

 

She reached for a pair of scissors and cut off two small pieces of yarn she had laying around.  You were then instructed to lay down, face up on the table and tie one around your ankles.  You quickly realised where this was going, but had no choice but to comply.  Once you were finished, she bound your wrists together and lifted you up by the string that was around your wrists.  Cynthia looked at you, only a few inches from her face and said,

 

“YOU WILL HAVE THE HONOUR OF BEING MY JEWELRY DURING DINNER.”

 

She lowered you down to the second toe of her left foot and wrapped you around it face up, which was hell on your back.  She double knotted the yarn and placed your face up against her big toe, leaving your mid-section exposed on the top of her toe.  She rubbed her big toe back and forth across your face.  You kissed and licked at the side of her toe to appease her, but this only drew further dominance.

 

“NOW YOU ARE NOTHING BUT MY ACCESSORY.  OH, AND KEEP LICKING SLAVE, I DON’T WANT TO SEE ANY DIRT BETWEEN THOSE TOES,” Cynthia stated as she lowered her foot to the ground and stood proudly, hands on her hips like a statue of an Olympian goddess.

 

Just then the doorbell rang.  Lygia welcomed both Martha and Judith into the house.  Cynthia came out and met both women and they had their introductions.  Martha then asked,

 

“HAVE YOU BEEN ENJOYING OUR LITTLE PET SINCE THE RUN?”

 

Lygia looked at Cynthia.

 

“OH YEAH, HE’S A GREAT TOE RING,” Cynthia chimed in as she lifted her foot to show you to the women.

 

“I THINK I LIKE THIS GIRL ALREADY,” Judith replied.

 

“WE BROUGHT SOME WINE AND SOME OF OUR PET’S PEDICURE EQUIPMENT IF YOU LADIES WANT TO HAVE SOME AFTER DINNER FUN,” Martha said.

 

“WELL, IT IS FRIDAY NIGHT, SO WE MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY OURSELVES, RIGHT?” replied an enthused Lygia.

 

As the women sat down for dinner, you realised you were in for a long night, as you would be a servant to the eight feet of the increasingly intoxicated women.  You weren’t sure whether to be excited or feel dread about the upcoming events…