- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Inspired by the new story Eve's Toy to continue. Thank you to Small Matters.

It should be noted that I also drew heavy inspiration from the works of Notken, Notkent, Giga, Diamondeye, aloofsomeloofs and others. I certainly wish there was more like them.

 

______________________________________________________________________

Kelsi stretched, rolling over onto her back. Her cute nose crinkled slightly as she smelled the slowly dissipating odor of her previous fart. It had quite an impressive hang time, and she scowled at the smell of greasy digested fast food.

Kelsi sat up, moving her legs to the edge of the bed. Her thick thighs pressed together, feet dangling over the edge of her bed. She wiggled her toes, loving the cool feeling of air on them. Her head spun slightly from the sudden movement and she took a moment to collect herself, putting a hand on her pudgy tummy. She then slid off the bed and onto the floor, making her way to her computer desk. She wondered if any of her final exam marks had become available, so she spun her computer chair around and plopped down heavily on it. She logged onto her computer, cringing from the sudden bright light of the monitor coming on. She wiggled her butt to get comfortable, pausing briefly to scratch her butt cheek again. After several minutes of browsing she leaned ever so slightly to her left, another deep rumbling fart emitting from underneath her into her poor chair. As she scowled once again at the rotten odor a lingering feeling of pressure appeared in her lower abdomen, signaling an eventual need.

 

Lindsay and John walked together, part of small group of refugees seeking shelter on the giant woman’s bedroom floor. People screamed in fear earlier as the thunderous fart was heard. Eventually the wave of stink reached even the floor and had an enormous impact on the morale of the group of refugees. People walked slower and complained more, desperately wanting fresh air.

Suddenly things got a whole lot worse. Deafening rustling and creaking was heard as the giant woman shifted, her mattress and box spring strained under her weight. The dim light in the room became even dimmer… people looked upwards in awe as two chubby legs appeared over the edge of the bed. People braced for an impact that did not come. They reluctantly looked up, the sky dominated by two dirty, sweaty feet. Building sized toes flexed tauntingly, the smell of a night on the dance floor in tight boots washing over the crowds below. Lindsay screamed in horror, and John could do nothing to console her. Their suffering was ended suddenly as the giant woman hopped off the bed, utterly flattening them under her relative billion ton weight.

The impact was felt all over the room, but mostly by other hordes of people on the floor. They were knocked down by the impact and disoriented. The giant woman seemed to walk in slow motion, each step sending another terrible shockwave through the bedroom floor, each step mashing another helpless group of people into a micrometer thick paste on the floor and stuck to the bottom of the woman’s giant foot.

 

Meanwhile, on the chair a frantic scramble was taking place, people desperately looking for a safe way to the floor. They watched in horror as the giant woman approached, her pudgy body jiggling in slow motion with each step. Their world accelerated, disorienting them as she spun the chair. The people scattered over the surface of the chair were completely helpless as the colossal woman arched her back, presenting her fat ass to them. It completely eclipsed everyone on the chair, people yelled out in fear and lifted their arms up in a futile attempt to brace for the impact of the moon sized rear end. Along the seat of her pants several dozen smeared remains could be made out as it approached. With a colossal THOOM her ass impacted the chair and spread outwards, completely covering the chair and mashing all but a few people up her butt crack.

Underneath the woman it was unbearably hot. The smell of her previous fart, the smell of a night of dancing at the club, and the smell of fresh smeared human corpses permeated the air. It was hellish. People were screaming and confused, using their cell phones as flash lights to navigate what little room they had. Mangled corpses partially pinned, both alive and dead, were found underneath the woman’s incredible cheeks. Some brave unpinned souls desperately tried to help these doomed people, others tried to find a way out. Up above, a horrifying groaning sound could be heard, the sound of an overwhelming amount of solid matter and gas shifting around reminding everyone how puny and insignificant they were.

The remaining people breathed a sigh of relief as their world shifted. Suddenly the dominating sky of ass lifted, taking with it the scores of mangled corpses stuck to it. The world outside was visible to them, and they could breathe the relatively fresh air. Above, the gigantic alien orifice that was the woman’s asshole could be seen, slowly puckering outwards through the fabric of her yoga pants. As the remaining people below it slowly limped towards the outside world, the woman’s bowels loosed its noxious payload.

The sound of the fart alone was enough to kill some of the survivors, the deafening bass of her vibrating asshole pulverizing those both still living and squished on the seat of the chair. Besides that, the heat and sheer volume of gas expelled pinned some to the seat and cooked them in place, or ruthlessly blew their corpses off into the distance. Finally, the disgusting rotten odor of the fart slowly suffocated those who remained alive. The massive ass then returned to the seat, resting on top of those it had just killed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed, let me know what you think if you like.