- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 10 - A Rude Awakening 4’8”

I woke up to a sound in the living room.  I heard the soft *thump* *thump* *thump* of footsteps moving around, almost as if someone was pacing in my living room.  When I had heard this I jumped out of bed like I a bullet fired from a gun.

As I moved across the room, I noticed, yet again, that my clothing felt loose.  This feeling had become normal to me after the past couple of days.

I opened the door separating my bedroom from the main room, and was greeted with the site of Rebecca nonchalantly sitting down on the couch.  She was wearing a red spaghetti-strap sleeveless shirt and very short shorts that left little to the imagination.  She looked up as I entered and stood up facing me with a huge smirk on her face.  I decided to stand my ground.

“Rebecca, what are you doing in my apartment,” I questioned my ex-girlfriend.

“Well, that’s not how you should greet company,” Rebecca playfully responded, “after you have dated a guy for three months you know that he always keeps his front door unlocked,” she continued as she began to seductively saunter toward me, “why don’t you seem happy to see me?”

“Rebecca, you can’t just break into my apartment,” I snapped back, “did Helen tell you to come check on me?”

“No, smallfry I just wanted to see how my little buddy was doing,” she returned, still trying to seduce me.

As she approached nearer I realized that she was now taller than me.  In fact, I was looking straight at her smirking mouth.  Feeling threatened, I began backing up into the kitchen.

She continued her approach.  She was like a predatory animal that had found its next prey.

“Oh, is big Steve intimidated by a little girl like me,” Rebecca teased.

I bumped my back into the kitchen counter, which was now as high as the bottom of my shoulderblades.  She had me cornered.  I was overcome with her intimidation.

She closed me in and went for the kill.  Rebecca pushed her body up against mine, her strength was much larger now in comparison to mine.  When I had dated her, I had been the stronger dominant person in the relationship, now the little girl had the advantage and she was relishing every moment of it.

“So little guy, do you know how tall you are,” she asked.

“I don’t know right now,” I truthfully responded.

“Well, do you have any way of knowing,” she continued like a police interrogator.

“Rebecca, you’ve seen me,” I said trying not to answer her questioning, “that is what you came for.  Will you please leave.”

“As soon as I know how big you are little man,” she responded.

She then did something that I would have never expected.  Using her superior size and strength, Rebecca picked me up off the ground with her arms wrapped around my waiste.  I began to flail in an attempt to escape from her arms.

“I told you Steve, as soon as I know how tall you are I will leave,” Rebecca persisted.

“Okay,” I had cracked under her pressure, “there is a tape measure in my bedroom.  I measured my height as 5’4” yesterday morning, but obviously I’m shorter now.”

Without saying anything Rebecca set me back down on the floor of the kitchen.  She grabbed my right arm and led me into the bedroom.  My ex-girlfriend scanned the wall for the mark, she took a moment to locate it, but when she had she pinned my back against the wall and reached down to pick up the tape measure from where I had dropped it the day before.  Rebecca pinned me against the wall with her left hand, preventing my escape.  She then measured me.  I watched straight in front of me as the corners of her mouth turned up into a satisfied smile.

“You are 4’8”,” Rebecca said happily.

“Amazing,” I sarcastically replied, “can you please leave now?”

“Now is that any way to treat a friend,” Rebecca retorted snarkily.

“When I said I would still be your friend when we broke up I didn’t expect you to do shit like this,” I snapped impatiently.

“Wow, that was very rude,” she said.  Then she said the words that still haunt me, “it seems you need to be taught some manners.”

She lifted me off the ground again using her size and strength to her advantage.  She carried me over to the bed and sat down.  Rebecca then did something I would have never thought would ever happen to me, my once smaller ‘friend’ bent me over her knees and pulled my pants down.

“You loved doing this to me when we went out little guy.  I never liked it much, but you did it.  Now the tables have turned,” Rebecca said grudgingly.

“No!  Please,” I screamed as the first open-palmed strike landed on my exposed backside.

I thrashed about, squirming with every painful blow.  Rebecca spanked me with upwards of 30 stinging slaps.  She stopped when she was finished.

“Oh, you have no idea how satisfying that was little dude,” she said happily as if she had just won a round of her favorite board game.

She let go of my body.  I had gone limp from the pain, it was all I could pay any attention to.  Rebecca must’ve gotten irritated when I didn’t immediately roll off of her lap because she gave me one of the strongest shoves I had ever felt.  I plummeted to my bedroom floor and began to sob.

“I’ll see you later Steve,” Rebecca said gleefully.

She then got up and left the room.  I heard the apartment door close as she went out into the hallway.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the slight filler last chapter.  I am back to the main story!