- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 11 - Washing Away Guilt 4’8”


After Rebecca had left I laid on the floor sobbing for what felt like hours.  I couldn’t believe what she had done to me.  I had considered her a friend but after that day she had become a threat to me.

I felt filthy.  Rebecca was now stronger than me and I feared what she may be able to do to me.

I had brought the sobbing to a minimum, and decided to take a shower to wash away the massive filth I was feeling.  I stood up, pants and underwear around my ankles and looked up at the clock.  It was about 11:15 AM.

“Amazing,” I sarcastically thought to myself, “the morning isn’t even over and I can already tell today is going to be horrible.”

I pulled my pants up from my feet and proceeded to the closet to grab a set of clothes that Helen and Daphne had brought me the day before.  I dug through the plastic bags for a short while and pulled out a pair of metallic-silver basketball shorts with orange stripes and a dark-grey Call of Duty Black Ops III t-shirt.  Proceeding into the bathroom I passed the new mark on the wall and felt ashamed of the circumstances by which it was made.

I began running the water and prepared for my shower.  When I stepped into the shower, I needed to, yet again, adjust the shower head, however, I could not reach.  Seeing no other alternative, I put the pair of Redskins sweatpants back on and went back into my bedroom to text Angela to ask for help.


I asked:


Hey Angela, I’m trying to take a shower and need to adjust the shower head, but I can’t reach it.  Can you come help me out?


Once again, Angela was quick to answer:


Sure Steve, I will be right over.


Seconds later Angela knocked at the front door.  When I let her in I noticed I was now eye-level with her breasts.  I had another uneasy feeling.  I shook it off knowing Angela would never take advantage of me.

“Oh my god,” Angela exclaimed as soon as she saw me.  Luckily, I had already closed the door behind her, “you shrank a lot last night Steve.”

“I assure you, I will be fine,” I lied trying to hide what had happened already this morning.

We entered the bathroom and I briefed Angela on the situation at hand.

“So, I decided to take a shower and I need to adjust the shower head for obvious reasons,” I said, gesturing at my obvious body shrinkage, “can you lower it for me please.”

“I have no issue with that,” she responded, “however, I am going to need you to get in so I can judge how much to lower it.  I promise I will not look!”

“Um...okay,” I gave in apprehensively.  I was uncomfortable after how Rebecca had abused me.

I slowly pulled off my sweatpants, as it was painful to slide them down.  I turned my back to Angela, hoping she wouldn’t notice any bruising.  Unfortunately, she had noticed and she was instantly more concerned for my well-being.

“Steve, oh my god, what happened to your butt,” she yelled out concerned.

Now I had to tell her.  I saw no way to shake off the subject.

“Well,” I paused, “I had a very...rude awakening this morning to say the least.  My ex-girlfriend, Rebecca, a girl who I still loosely considered a friend was waiting for me in my living room when I woke up.  She had let herself in, and took advantage of being larger than me,” I began to sob, “she took me to the bedroom to measure my height.  I told her to leave because she was making me feel unsafe, she picked me up, and sat on the bed.  Then she bent me over her lap and spanked me.”

“That’s awful,” Angela exclaimed.

My naked body was pulled into a tight hug.  My head rested right in her soft breasts.  I felt her maternal comforts making me feel warmer inside.  It felt good to have someone care.

She released me and helped me fix the shower head.  She told me to come over anytime to talk if I needed to and left me to shower alone.

I stood in the steamy water and could only think of Rebecca.  I began to see her more and more as a small girl willing to take advantage of the rare opportunity of finding someone smaller than her.

I then thought of Angela.  The two were polar-opposites.  Rebecca was an opportunist while Angela seeked to help based on her maternal instincts.  I felt comfortable around Angela, while I would never feel comfortable around Rebecca again.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the water began to cool down.

“Crap,” I thought to myself, “how long have I been showering?”

I quickly got out of the shower and dried off.  I hastily put on my clothes, not wanting to see the carnage on my backside in the bathroom mirror.

Walking out of the bathroom, I was questioning whether I should take my morning dose of HydroDyoxiBenzine.  I decided to go ahead with the testing.  Entering the main room I turned right into the kitchen.  I knew there would be no way I would ever be able to reach the cereal cabinet in the state I found myself.

I got the pill from the orange bottle and filled a glass of water from the tap.  I took the pill on an empty stomach, then retrieved my throne from behind my drum set to reach the cabinet.

“Why did I ask for a step ladder when I have a stool in the house,” I mentally asked myself.

I got out a box of Lucky Charms and poured some into a bowl.  I poured less than normal, I was starved, but I didn’t know if I could eat a full bowl at my diminished size.  I easily put the box back.

“Feels just like it used to,” I happily thought.

I then got down from the drum throne and took it back to my bedroom to put it away.  When I returned to the kitchen, I noticed I had forgotten to mix milk into the cereal.  I proceeded to the refrigerator to retrieve the milk carton.  The fridge took considerably more effort to open.

I found it difficult to pour the milk.  I held the jug at about my eye level and could not see into the bowl.  The counter was at the level of my mid-chest.

I went through my normal routine and decided to watch tv.  I was hoping to forget what had happened that morning.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Two chapters in one day!  Enjoy!  Here's to 12,500 reads!